Here’s a new hacking scandal. Jennifer Lawrence’s cell phone got hacked, which led to the leaking of nude pics of the actress. ‘The Hunger Games’ star’s rep didn’t mince words about the incident. RELATED: Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Martin are a Hot New Couple!
Well, it’s true: Mark Wahlberg didn’t make it to his brother Donnie Wahlberg’s wedding to Jenny McCarthy. He did, however, send his best wishes to his brother via Instagram. LOVE social media! RELATED: Mark Wahlberg is not attending Donnie Wahlberg’s and Jenny McCarthy’s wedding.
It sounds like Joan Rivers’s condition remains unchanged, meaning she’s still on life support. Yesterday afternoon Melissa Rivers released a new statement about Joan’s condition. She’s been in the hospital since being rushed there after going into cardiac and respiratory arrest during a medical procedure at a clinic. RELATED: Joan Rivers is now on life support.
Here’s our first look at Gabrielle Union’s wedding dress! It was designed by Dennis Basso, and he posted this Instagram pic of the two of them. I’m guessing this pic was snapped at the final fitting, since Gabrielle and Dwayne Wade banned cell phones and all social media postings from their actual nuptials. RELATED: Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade tied the knot!
Another celebrity couple did indeed tie the knot this Labor Day weekend! Congratulations to Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross, who reportedly married last night, according to E! News. The couple’s wedding was held at Diana Ross’s estate in Connecticut, as was rumored. RELATED: Are Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross tying the knot this weekend?
This Labor Day weekend has been full of wedded bliss! Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg married yesterday. Their wedding was held at the historic Hotel Baker in St. Charles, Illinois. Jenny’s from St. Charles, so I’m sure the location has a special significance for her. RELATED: Mark Wahlberg isn’t attending brother Donnie Wahlberg’s and Jenny McCarthy’s wedding.
Prince William and Kate Middleton were spotted going incognito at King’s Cross Station with their dog, Lupo. Here are some of the big stories from the past week!
- Beyonce was one of many singers to have a big night at the MTV VMAs.
- Bryan Cranston and Julia Louis-Dreyfus had big nights at the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards.
- Hayden Panettiere revealed her unborn baby’s sex.
- Some people thought Sofia Vergara’s Emmys skit was sexist.
- Billy Crystal paid tribute to the late Robin Williams at the Emmys.
- Oprah Winfrey is starring in the Richard Pryor biopic.
- Pamela Anderson called off her divorce from Rick Salomon.
- Kendra Wilkinson is estranged from her mom. Again.
- Jennifer Aniston said the pressure on her to have kids is unfair.
- Is Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon’s split getting contentious?
- Kristen Stewart tells Vanity Fair France that people don’t know “d**k s**t” about her personal life.
- Matthew Knowles called the rumors of marital problems between Beyonce and Jay Z “a Jedi mind trick.”
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt got married!
- Joan Rivers was rushed to the hospital.
- Shakira is pregnant with baby #2!
- Britney Spears gives advice on how to handle a “s**tty day” after news breaks that David Lucado was filmed with another woman.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET