- We were all dazzled by the 2015 Academy Awards red carpet, especially Jennifer Aniston’s and Lupita Nyongo’s beaded gowns.
- Ben Affleck and Kirk Cameron won big at the 2015 Razzie Awards.
- Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps got engaged!
- Nick Gordon begs to visit Bobbi Kristina Brown; Bobby Brown said he had a chance to do so.
- Dakota Johnson snapped at mom Melanie Griffith on the red carpet at the Oscars.
- The new ‘Dancing with the Stars’ cast was revealed!
- Lea Michele took a special momento from the ‘Glee’ set on the last day of filming.
- Kylie Jenner’s leaving the nest with a $2.7 million home.
- Naya Rivera is pregnant!
- Lady Gaga will star in ‘American Horror Story: Hotel.’
- Jamie Dornan says he plans to return as Christian Grey in the ‘Fifty Shades’ sequels, contrary to rumors.
- Bobbi Kristina Brown suffered a “horrible setback” when doctors attempted to take her out of her medically-induced coma.
- Lindsay Lohan was ordered to complete another 125 hours of community service.
- Kris Jenner inks a $100 million deal with E! for more ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ and other projects.
- Gisele shares a rare picture of her wedding dress in her #TBT photo.
- ‘Star Trek’ star Leonard Nimoy died. Long live and prosper.
- Mo’Nique and Lee Daniels spar over her “demands.”
- Kelly Osbourne leaves ‘Fashion Police.’
So by now I’m sure you’ve seen the pictures of Kim Kardashian, out and about in London in her pink latex-looking dress. Well, it turns out the dress didn’t just look like latex: it really is made out of latex. The designer of the dress, Atsuko Kudo, shared the deets on his creation. RELATED: Is Kris Jenner in “crisis mode” because Kim Kardashian doesn’t want to do any more of ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’?
Prepare to at least let out a little “Awww…” at Taylor Swift’s new Instagram video. We all know about her cats, Olivia and Meredith. It looks like they’re BFFs. RELATED: Is Taylor Swift remixing ‘Bad Blood’ song with Kanye West?
Paparazzi caught up with Brad Pitt as he was catching a flight out of LAX. There was no sign of Angelina nor any of their six kids. Brad was getting ready to fly solo. RELATED: Are Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt teaming up for a new movie?
Singer Demi Lovato is speaking out against an unhealthy practice in Hollywood- and outside of Hollywood, for that matter. She’s speaking out against the popular notion that it’s good for girls to try to get the “thigh gap” (thighs so skinny, there’s a gap between them). She posted a picture that made her point. RELATED: Demi Lovato inspires us all with Instagram message.
OMG. I knew Khloe Kardashian had been hitting the gym pretty hard, but Look At Those Abs. Werk it, girl! Khloe shared her progress and her fitness tips on Instagram. If you need to renew your inspiration for that New Year’s Resolution, then read on after the break. RELATED: Khloe Kardashian is in talks to join ‘Fashion Police.’
This is NO ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’! If anything, Dakota Johnson’s alter ego, Anastasia Steele, just might need Christian Grey’s help. Dakota goes back to being blonde for her role in ‘Cymbeline,’ which boasts quite a cast: Ethan Hawke, Ed Harris, Milla Jovovich, Penn Badgley, and John Leguizamo. RELATED: Dakota Johnson pokes fun at red carpet spat with mom on ‘SNL’ promo.