Prince William and Kate Middleton were spotted going incognito at King’s Cross Station with their dog, Lupo. Here are some of the big stories from the past week!
- Beyonce was one of many singers to have a big night at the MTV VMAs.
- Bryan Cranston and Julia Louis-Dreyfus had big nights at the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards.
- Hayden Panettiere revealed her unborn baby’s sex.
- Some people thought Sofia Vergara’s Emmys skit was sexist.
- Billy Crystal paid tribute to the late Robin Williams at the Emmys.
- Oprah Winfrey is starring in the Richard Pryor biopic.
- Pamela Anderson called off her divorce from Rick Salomon.
- Kendra Wilkinson is estranged from her mom. Again.
- Jennifer Aniston said the pressure on her to have kids is unfair.
- Is Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon’s split getting contentious?
- Kristen Stewart tells Vanity Fair France that people don’t know “d**k s**t” about her personal life.
- Matthew Knowles called the rumors of marital problems between Beyonce and Jay Z “a Jedi mind trick.”
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt got married!
- Joan Rivers was rushed to the hospital.
- Shakira is pregnant with baby #2!
- Britney Spears gives advice on how to handle a “s**tty day” after news breaks that David Lucado was filmed with another woman.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
People are still chatting about Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s wedding! The couple released a statement saying they married in France with a California marriage license. The ceremony was presided over by a California judge who was flown out to France for the ceremony. The question is: is their marriage legally valid? RELATED: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie release a joint statement, officially confirming their marriage.
Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Dwayne Wade! Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade tied the knot yesterday. People has a photo of the newylweds. RELATED: Are Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade getting married in a castle?
‘Downton Abbey‘ has moved past their “Water-Bottle Gate”! Here’s our first look at season 5. It sounds like the show is staying true to the time period, which saw a lot of change occur very quickly. RELATED: ‘Downton Abbey’ cast responds to “Water-Bottle Gate.”
This isn’t sounding good. Joan Rivers reportedly is now on life support. Her family, including her daughter, Melissa Rivers, is said to be keeping vigil by her mother’s bedside, along with other relatives and friends. RELATED: Joan Rivers placed into medically induced coma.
The upcoming season of ‘The Voice’ is sounding better and better! In addition to having Gwen Stefani and Pharrell Williams as new judges, Taylor Swift is joining the show as an advisor. She’ll fill the role that Chris Martin from ‘Coldplay’ had in season six. RELATED: What did you think of Taylor Swift’s outfit for the MTV VMAs?
Now that Britney Spears has agreed to end things with David Lucado, it sounds like the people around her are making sure this split sticks. Britney’s father, Jamie Spears, reportedly is leading the effort, ensuring David can’t talk to Britney anymore. RELATED: Britney Spears gives advice on how to handle having a “sh*tty” day after word breaks about David Lucado cheating video.