- Has Kim Kardashian “pushed away” her friends and family for Kanye West?
- Jennifer Aniston dubs herself “No. 1 snubbed!”
- Ali Larter welcomes a baby girl.
- Elizabeth Olsen and Brad Holbrook called off their engagement.
- Dakota Johnson dishes on ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ to Vogue.
- Fergie opens up about her marriage to Josh Duhamel.
- LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian’s reality TV show is canceled after one season.
- Kim Kardashian models a “furkini by Kanye.”
- Chad Michael Murray is married to co-star Sarah Roemer, and they’re expecting their first child!
- Bruce Jenner will address his changing appearance on the upcoming season of ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians.’
- Sam Taylor-Johnson says directing ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ was like “walking a knife edge.”
Now this is a trio I never imagined making a song together! Rihanna tweeted the release of a new song, available exclusively on iTunes at the moment, called ‘FourFiveSeconds.’ It features Kanye West and Paul McCartney. Paul and Kanye collaborated on another song, too; Mr. McCartney’s been busy! RELATED: Here’s Rihanna’s new song, ‘World Peace.’
Last night was the 26th Annual Producer’s Guild of America Awards. ‘The Hunger Games’ star Jennifer Lawrence, who’s had a quiet awards season since this is the first time in two years she hasn’t been nominated for anything, made her first red carpet appearance of the season. She should be at the Oscars, too, as a presenter for Best Actor Award since she won Best Actress last year. Maybe she’ll get to present it to frequent co-star Bradley Cooper, who’s nominated for the third time this year? Anyway, back to the Producer’s Guild Awards. RELATED: ‘The Hunger Games’ stars record an Ebola PSA.
New mom JWoww and fiance Roger Mathews are both enamored with their daughter, Meilani. They apparently even have debates over who she looks more like: her mommy or her daddy? RELATED: Snooki got real (and creative) with JWoww’s cake for her baby shower.
‘1989’ singer Taylor Swift spent the holidays with her family; now she’s getting in some time with her gal pals! She and her friends are enjoying some fun in the sun in Maui. RELATED: Taylor Swift is back in the big city.
Although I’m not sure we ever got an official confirmation about Nikki Reed’s and Ian Somerhalder’s engagement, I don’t think they’ve denied the stories, either. Nikki certainly sounds like a blissful fiancee in this interview. RELATED: Are Nikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder engaged?
Are you READY for the return of ‘Scandal’? You don’t have much longer: ABC’s hit show returns this Thursday! The star of the show, Kerry Washington, is gracing the red carpet, like at the Golden Globes in these pictures and attending awards shows like the Daily Front Row Fashion Awards. She dished on managing the red carpet with her baby bump (in Louboutins!) and losing the baby weight after giving birth to her daughter. RELATED: Kerry Washington dishes on the ‘Scandal’ clothing line for The Limited.