Here’s a new trailer for the highly anticipated ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’! Hugh Jackman is in tip top shape as Wolverine, as you can see from the image above. It looks like Jennifer Lawrence’s Mystique has a substantive role in the movie, too. How does she manage starring in TWO franchises? She’s probably glad the ‘X-Men’ is an ensemble film- LOL (although that might not be the case if her character gets a spin-off). RELATED: ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’ trailer.
Now that we’re about to see Tori Spelling deal with the fallout from Dean McDermott’s cheating on the Lifetime docu-series ‘True Tori,’ she’s opening up about how she’s feeling these days. I’m still shocked she’s doing a reality TV show about it. I can’t IMAGINE dealing with anything so private in such a public venue. So how’s she feeling these days? RELATED: Watch Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott in new Lifetime series ‘True Tori.’
There was a big announcement on ‘The View’ this morning: Jenny McCarthy shared the news of her engagement to Donnie Wahlberg! Jenny showed the audience her yellow sapphire engagement ring. Can’t WAIT to see a picture of that! RELATED: Jenny McCarthy gets chopped: love it or hate it?
- Do the babies of Australia need to hide their toys now that Prince George has arrived? (D Listed)
- Candice Swanepoel catwalks her way to the Victoria’s Secret store. (Moe Jackson)
- Heidi Klum goes topless on beach with her new beau. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- OUCH. Kim Kardashian takes a tumble. (PopSugar)
- Kourtney Kardashian and Mason are shopping in the sunshine. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Miley Cyrus’ hospitalization can be traced back to the loss of her beloved dog. (TMZ)
- Uh-oh: it looks like the IRS is trying to “touch” MC Hammer. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban are getting divorced? No sex for years? Botox binges? What??? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Ariana has a new single out called ‘Problem’! (PopCrush)
- Missing Gretchen Rossi? She’s BACK on reality TV in ‘Marriage Bootcamp.’ (Reality Tea)
- Here are 3 new baby apps to try out! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- JWoww says “pregnancy and me don’t mix.” (Babyrazzi)
- OMG: Rob Kardashian enters rehab? (ICYDK)
- What do you think of Catherine Zeta-Jones’ new bangs? (Celebitchy)
Photos by Stoianov/FAMEFLYNET
Button Poetry published Jesse Parent’s epic poem. I think many fathers feel the same way as Jesse, so the message can likely be applied universally ;). You MUST watch this video to the end: the addendum is GREAT.