Comments

1. veronica says

hey peeples avril is awsome and i hoped her wedding went just fine bbut u know wat she my number1 fan and nobody try to take her away from me ok got it avril ur asome wish u luck

2. veronica says

3. veronica says

hi avril ur awsome k just wanted to let u know and ur wedding photos r just r just beitiful ok so dont let ur self down

4. natalie says

omg i didnt know she got married 2 the lead singer of sum 41 that rocks cuz i love them and i love avril 2…

5. jade says

hey im jade i have to say to avril i love ur songs i listen to ur music all day over and over again u look so amazing in ur wedding photos. i love u and ur music so much!!
    and i thought u were like 16 lol
    love ya heaps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxjadexx

Avril is the most talented singer i ever heard of! She had so many good albums in the past and even now like girl friend! Best wishes to Avril and i hope she gets what she asks for :-)

7. ayesha says

omg shes lookin soooo beautiful! i love u avril very much …..! bless u always … ayesha

..hEy,avRil!

omg!yOu arE so beAutiful!!!promise!

do you know that i am your #1 fAn..as in…prAmis!

i hAeve some avril collection…

love lots!take care!

hi!!!!!avril i love you so much….im your number1 funin the philippines im gelli ann from iloilo….your my favorite singer and i want to see you in personal. come down to our country and go to iloilo at jaro………..all the people here were want to see you.all of your songs is my memorize i love you…mwahhh!!!!!!!!

:) hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

11. KeShAaI says

avril was soooo beautiful in her wedding dress

P.S. WHO EVER SAID THAT THEY WERE AVRILS BIGGEST FAN SORRY TO SAY U R LYING I AM HER BIGGEST FAN:)

12. Brittany says

hey
    omg she looks so beauitiul. i forget that people grow up. my mum told me that she got marride im look she only like 16. i was fooled
    best wishes

brittxox

13. anuja thapa magar says

Avril is so damn cool and she looks gorgeous in her wedding gown and my wedding is also to be such.