Oprah Had A Child At 14

Oh my goodness! Oprah! I am a HUGE Oprah supporter. Iknow a lot of people find her obnoxious. But I religiously watch her show and believe in the positive impact she has on this country. She admitted in her self-named magazine this month that she lost a child at 14. Gayle King said, “She didn’t really know who the father was of this child… and hid the pregnancy for a very long time. It was a secret that she carried for many years because she was very ashamed.” Oprah didn’t know who the father was because it occurred after she was sexually abused which resulted in promiscuity. She had the premature baby at 14 and it died shortly after birth.
So why are we finding out about this now? One of her family members SOLD the story to The National Enquirer. It was very hurtful. But in the end, she found it as a blessing.

“Having the secret out was liberating. Not until then could I begin the repair work on my spirit for the sexual abuse and damage done to me as a young girl.”

Comments

1. Jenny says

Is Oprah sure that this child died at birth or is it possible that the baby lived and they didn’t tell her and gave the baby away or sold it.

2. Jenny says

3. nozi says

If this is true why did she keep on lying to us …she used to act like she did know what’s like to pregnant. Oprah should tell the truth

4. butterflykisses says

Child or not, she’s the bomb…u folkes should stop being so stupid and judgemental!!!

5. Emma Bailey says

I knew about this when she said about it on her show in the late 80’s.Old Old news.

6. Karen says

She was up front about it a LONG time ago. Like maybe a decase ago. She had to be because someone sold the story when she first started to get REALLY famous.

BTW, I LOVE her too and TIVO her show so I can watch it when the kids are napping and in school!

7. Samiel says

yeah and i am feltsorry that she had no a child
    but she is the one mother of the world , and she has to be happiest