Cameron Diaz’s Favorite Breakfast Recipe

“I started making it when I’d go surfing, because I could go out for four hours and not get hungry and have the energy I needed. And by the way, people would come over for breakfast all the time. It’s the best breakfast in the world.”
Interested? Click on the continue reading link below to see the full recipe.

Cameron Diaz’s Garlicky Lemon Chicken With BroccoliniIngredients:
1 tbsp lemon zest
1 whole egg plus 1 egg white, scrambled
3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1/2 cup fat-free low-sodium chicken broth
1 tbsp parsley, chopped
Preparation:
Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over high heat. Add oil. Sprinkle chicken and Broccolini with salt, garlic powder and pepper; add to skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken begins to brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Add flour and cook, stirring continuously, 1 minute more. Add rice, garlic and lemon zest; cook 2 to 3 minutes more. Add eggs, stirring vigorously until egg is cooked and chicken is no longer pink in the center, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat and add juice, broth and parsley.
source

Comments

1. suffy_78 says

Hot, hot, hot. If eating that would give me that body then hell, I am having this chicken for the rest of my life

Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I’ve truly loved surfing around your weblog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!

F*ckin? remarkable issues here. I?m very satisfied to look your post. Thank you so much and i am taking a look forward to contact you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

4. peekie says

what the hell is broccolini i cant belive she eats this for breakfast if i went to her house and she gave me this i would have to think of a poilte way to say im not hungery

Surfing takes a whole lot of energy and strength, so actually, this breakfast makes sense to me – protein (chicken), fiber and complex carbs (brown rice), lots of nice vitamins (broccolini), and garlic is good for the blood and heart. Broccolini is delicious, in my opinion, too. I like to cook it with turkey sausage every now and again.

6. mjm! says

CELEB GOSSIP, go to:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . http://www.losrumores.com . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . http://www.losrumores.com . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . its pretty cool!

I killed it. I couldnt keep up with the two. I was very sad to do it too. I really enjoyed that site. Whenever I see stuff like this I am going to include it on imnotobsessed just so I can feel like I am still working on nutrition.
    ;)

8. Elle says

Kutmedeep, get over it! Its soooo annoying when people post or confront others who eat meat! Yes, we are all entitled to our opinions, but seriously, give folks a break. We live in a survival world, protein is needed, whether in the form of grains or meat. A well balanced diet is something that is needed by all! And just to make this blog more interesting, we use the skin and fur to keep our bodies warm too! BAM!!