Angelina Jolie Isn’t Eating

“Angie has become very thin because she’s grieving. It’s even difficult for her to eat. I keep saying to her, ‘Don’t forget to eat’. But you know she doesn’t pay much attention to food anyway . . . She has not wanted to eat, nor has she been able to.”

James Voight speaking about Angelina Jolie’s frail frame

Comments

1. Margaret says

Have I led a sheltered life? Have any of you ladies kissed your brother that way? Ewwwwwwww.

2. amara says

Margaret, I totally agree. Even worse than the two of them kissing is his inane rant about how no other woman measures up to her. I am an only girl with six brothers that adore me. That kiss is not normal. These two continue to give me the creeps. There is a serious ick factor here.

3. Daniela says

Judy thanks for calling her whoralina it makes me laugh no matter how many times I see it.

4. ThisGirl says

Um, what is she supposed to do? Abandon her own children to go save the poor, sick, and homeless in Africa and other parts of the world? Puh-lease! She is a human being with a life of her own. She never said that she wants to dedicate her entire life to helping everyone. She is just ONE person with four children to take care of.

And she IS a very famous movie star with tons of money that SHE earned and therefore has every right to enjoy her fortune by going to fancy restaurants and whatnot.

5. Devon says

Idiot, no one is saying Angelina should give up her job and work full time for the poor. If you Angelina fanatics could use reason and logic you would understand that the writer is simply saying what she does should be put into perspective. She is praised overtly for public relations work.

6. j says

this pics from years ago come on…..if you were as active as her, 4 kids, movie sets and un work you would be working harf to come on, who cares if shes not eating or takes drugs (although i doubt it) its her life, and she has a positive effect on social work and reducing poverty, focud on that,oops forgot thats not as interesting to gossip about :(