Introducing Wyatt!

Oh my goodness! How adorable is Sheryl Crow’s son? Wyatt graced the front cover of OK magazine due out on stands this Friday. Sheryl talks about how amazing it feels to finally be a mommy.

“The day he came home (on April 30), I felt like the whole house had changed. The house felt fuller. You just feel like nesting and making sure he’s acclimated to the world. It is all so fascinating.”
“My mom would hand him to me and say, ‘Here’s your mommy.’ It was really poignant (and very startling) to hear my mom call me Mommy. It took me a while to get used to it.”

I still can’t believe how under the radar this whole thing was! :)

Comments

1. Kat says

Good for her! She can live her life without bragging to the press what a great person she is for adopting.

2. anne says

It is because number one she is not as famous as angelina the press and even all of you are not as keen as you are for angelina… number two she adopted him last week he is in the cover of a magazine this week. That is what and Angie did .
    She is 45 menoposal it is about time for her…so..

3. ugh says

It was under the radar because it was a closed adoption. Adoptions in America are like that.

International adoptions are not closed adoptions, therefore, tabliods and journalist have more access to information. Get your facts straight Vera.

4. ln says

i agree HUMPTY DUMP. people need to quit it with this whole "buying a baby" phrase. it is very offensive and rude.

5. adoptivemomma says

The whole buying babies phrase is ridiculous and had the people saying that actually adopted here in America, they would know different. Get your facts straight before saying stupid things. It is a beautiful and wonderful thing she has done and I applaud her and wish her and her son the best.

6. Jan says

I agree with Dolores in a way. I thought alot of people adopted outside the country because it was easier and you didnt have the red tape and waiting lines. Did they mention this was surrogate or something along those lines? I guess you dont need to have 2 parents etc anymore to adopt a baby. Wasnt it Rosy who got hung out to dry years ago when she wanted to adopt and she wasnt married?

7. ln says

nobody knows the details!!!!! sheryl may have been trying to adopt for over a year! its not like she "signed up" a week ago. who knows, this process could have gone on for a while and it was kept secretive. stop jumping to conculsions peopleeeee

8. Isabel says

veronica –
    foreign knock off? offensive much? do you really think that people who were adopted from other countries as i am are foreign knock offs or not as good as you are?? thanks a lot. as someone above said, a human is a human.

9. GirlGlobal says

a foreign knock-off? WTF?????????

that sounds <b>racisit can cruel</b><b>

A human is a human is a human</b>

10. alayna says

so, being adopted, i was not only "bought" by my parents, i was also in the discount bin because i am not white. Nice.

11. adoptivemomma says

To Ted,

I am an adoptive parent also and you are full of it. The agency I used did not "charge" more for a white child over another race. If you are truly an adoptive parent you would know better or have used better judgement with your own agency/situation. We did not buy our son, nor was he discouted to us because he was not white.

12. zaoli says

Congratulations to her! I think how under the radar it was shows that Celebrities really can lead their lives privately if they would just quit calling the paps to let them know where they will be.

13. Dolores says

oh come on. she bought a kid. the wait-list for a healthy white newborn is about 10 years long. she pulled some strings to get that baby. hag.

14. Down To Earth says

I am just glad to see it is an american baby!! Good job Cheryl, help our country!

15. Humpty Dump says

not to mention that your heart has to be pretty big to raise a child as your own when they are biologically not, Celebrity or not.