Kirsten Dunst To Direct Short Film

Kirsten Dunst was chosen by Glamour magazine, along with Kate Hudson and Rita Wilson, to shoot a short film as part of a series based on a true story submitted by Glamour readers.
She will have a $500,000 budget. Jennifer Aniston was asked to direct a film for the project last year.
Click the thumbnail for another shot of Kirsten leaving London yesterday.
kd2.jpg

Comments

1. Alex says

i think Johnny was drinking alcohol, drugs, and smoking is the against the law to put them in jail and my sexy girlfriend really loves me because she is taking care of me, help me out, love each other, email and write each other, talk to the cell phone and jokes about mornings, afternoon, evenings every day and week.
    Maybe a few years to meet her and kiss her because i am her sexy boyfriend….

2. Alex says

email you tomorrow and i will think about you the most of the time…..
    from your sexy boyfriend Alex….

3. Alex says

love you and i think Jennifer Aniston works for Nintendo well is the different Jennifer from Full Sail and Nintendo also i will think about you also i will marry you also i go to go….

4. Alex says

i have a Video Game Bedroom and i always take care of you, help you, defend you, save you, and we will date each other and i love you because you are my sexy girlfriend and i always love you and you always be together and i am a rock star of: The Games about Video Games.
    See you in my dreams….

5. Alex says

i love you, i love you so much, i always have….
    i have faith in you my sexy girlfriend….
    you rock Kirsten dunst my sexy girlfriend…

6. ThisGirl says

She so gross, pasty, dirty… she looks like she desperately needs a shower and a good tooth brush.

7. Alex says

i love Kirsten and she is my girlfriend that i am going to kiss her and hug her too and say love me Kirsten and hold hands and love you Kirsten.
    Call me at (281) 646-1193

8. Alex says

i am a Haunted rock singer i sing Haunters in Hard Rock Cafe, Hot Topics, Spencer gifts, all posters, FYE, Best Buy, Movies Trading Company, Guitar Hero, Halo on youtube, FYE, Six Flags, work at Haunted Places closer to my Haunted House, Party City, Academy, Wherehouse Music, Kroger, Randalls, other countries and malls also airports too like Continental Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Delta Airlines, other airlines also i sing all kinds of languages……
    defend me Kirsten okay.