Spears Baby Rumors And It’s Not Britney!

The National Enquirer is reporting that Britney Spears’ 16-year-old sister Jamie Lynn Spears, is pregnant. It’s like a soap opera and just when you think it cannot get worse, the baby sister gets pregnant. I am really, really, really hoping this rumor isn’t true.

Comments

1. nica says

Talk about tragic, if it were true. Well, I guess then we will really have to blame Lynne for her lack of parenting.

2. Get Your Act Together, Bitch! says

Why am I not surprised? That family is an episode of Jerry Springer waiting to happen!

3. mariah says

i wonder if shes a virgin i bet shes not. and why is she apartment searching? shes only 16!!??

4. tiffany says

i think that if she is pregnant its not really anyones buisness its a personal matter that should be her and her familys prob and how can all u people be soooo cruel hearted and talk about her and all her family like that. good luck jamie regardless!

5. anonymous says

I think the story is just that…a story. I really doubt that Jaime Lynn is pregnant. a few months back or so, the tabloids had her moving in with her boyfriend when all she was doing was going with him to give her opinion.

6. Someone says

That cant be true. If it is she is so stupid. How I would hate to be her mom. And well I would hate to have her crazy mom. She messed up both britney and

7. Elle says

Ivy said:
    I doubt that this is true. Your sister’s mistakes aren’t inherited.

–agreed,
    she looks so pretty in this picture :]

8. patty says

this picture is beyond cute and her hair is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty hopes she doesnt grow up and be like her sister

9. lA CHiiNiTA says

THE SPEARS SISTERS ARE AMERICAS NUMBER ONE SLUTS..YEAH..THEY ARE BOTH LiTLLE SMEEZES..THAT LITTLE GiRL TAKES AFTER HER BIG SIS..AND NOW THEY ARE SMUTS!!

10. MKKKKKK says

I think that its not true, the press is obsessed with Brittney and her baldness, so they think that they should make Jamie Be under all the stress too. Until results are final people should just keep their mouths shut!

11. Petite says

God I hope this is not true.
    A child raising a child…2 lives ruined.

I saw a pregnant 16/17 yr old with her mother in the grocery store yesterday- she looked about 6 months along, which means she got pregnant during the school year. Her mom did not look happy.

12. More Beans Please says

Even though this story is more than likely not true, I very well could be. And If it were it would probably be Kevins.

Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice even as you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a applicable deal. I had been tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea

14. me says

if she is i think even though she is 16….she might be a better mother than her big sister! she already carries herself in a more classy way.

15. Ivy says

I doubt that this is true. Your sister’s mistakes aren’t inherited.

16. GirlGlobal says

what a terrible rumor. I hope it is all rumor too … but it is TNE! So probably NOT TRUE!

17. wk says

Oh, i hope it is not true. She seems to have a good head on her shoulders. She is also quite beautiful here in this photo. something I have never thougth of about any photo of Britney- young or old.