Just released were the top ten worst movie couples, or those that lacked true chemistry. As you can see, Hayden Christensen and Natalie Portman were ranked #1. Following were real life ex-couple Ben Affleck & Jennifer Lopez. I love these lists. WHO comes out with them and why are they still allowed to do so? For the list makers to claim that Kate and Leo are one of the top ten is just absurd. I LOVED Titanic!!!
- Hayden Christensen & Natalie Portman in “Star Wars:Episode II”
- Ben Affleck & Jennifer Lopez in “Gigli”
- Keira Knightley & Orlando Bloom in “Pirates of the Caribbean”
- Madonna & Adriano Giannini in “Swept Away”
- Catherine Zeta-Jones & Sean Connery in “Entrapment”
- Andie MacDowell & Hugh Grant in “Four Weddings and a Funeral”
- Kate Bekinsale & Ben Affleck in “Pearl Harbor”
- Nicole Kidman & Tom Cruise in “Eyes Wide Shut”
- Jake Gyllenhaal & Heath Ledger in “Brokeback Mountain”
- Kate Winslet & Leonardo DiCaprio in “Titanic”
I do have to say… the fact that Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman are on the list for Eyes Wide Shut is pretty funny. Agree? Disagree? Who is missing??