Love Duds-Top Ten Worst Movie Couples

Just released were the top ten worst movie couples, or those that lacked true chemistry. As you can see, Hayden Christensen and Natalie Portman were ranked #1. Following were real life ex-couple Ben Affleck & Jennifer Lopez. I love these lists. WHO comes out with them and why are they still allowed to do so? For the list makers to claim that Kate and Leo are one of the top ten is just absurd. I LOVED Titanic!!!

1. Hayden Christensen & Natalie Portman in “Star Wars:Episode II”
  2. Ben Affleck & Jennifer Lopez in “Gigli”
  3. Keira Knightley & Orlando Bloom in “Pirates of the Caribbean”
  4. Madonna & Adriano Giannini in “Swept Away”
  5. Catherine Zeta-Jones & Sean Connery in “Entrapment”
  6. Andie MacDowell & Hugh Grant in “Four Weddings and a Funeral”
  7. Kate Bekinsale & Ben Affleck in “Pearl Harbor”
  8. Nicole Kidman & Tom Cruise in “Eyes Wide Shut”
  9. Jake Gyllenhaal & Heath Ledger in “Brokeback Mountain”
  10. Kate Winslet & Leonardo DiCaprio in “Titanic”

I do have to say… the fact that Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman are on the list for Eyes Wide Shut is pretty funny. Agree? Disagree? Who is missing??

Comments

1. Rilo says

I agree with Hayden Christensen & Natalie Portman and Ben Affleck & Jennifer Lopez being on the list.
    Keira Knightley & Orlando Bloom – I can´t take Knightley, so I didn´t really notice their chemistry, especially because Johnny Depp outshined them both.
    I haven´t seen Madonna & Adriano Giannini in "Swept Away”, Nicole Kidman & Tom Cruise in “Eyes Wide Shut” or Catherine Zeta-Jones & Sean Connery in “Entrapment”.
    I thought Andie MacDowell & Hugh Grant and Kate Bekinsale & Ben Affleck were good.
    And I have no idea why Jake Gyllenhaal & Heath Ledger and Kate Winslet & Leonardo DiCaprio are on the list; they are some of the best on-screen couples of all time!

2. CarlosO says

Keanu Reeves & Carrie-Anne Moss in Reloaded and Revolutions… IMHO the worst movie couple EVER. Hands down.

3. Chica says

7,8,9,10 all had fantastic chemistry, especially Kate & Leo.
    Did the people who make this list just run out of on-screen couples or something?!

4. Fee says

What the HELL.

I LOVE natalie portman and hayden c!! I LOVE orlando bloom and keira knightley! and I LOVE pearl harbour and titanic!!!

these people are so screwd. geez.

5. Betty says

I can agree with these except for 9 and 10 — Jake Gyllenhaal and Heath Ledger were great and I thought they really showed chemistry, they seemed really passionate. And for Kate and Leo, that is my favorite onscreen couple of all time!!!

6. alex says

ok, even though i LUV leo and i hate kate, they make an AMAZING couple in titanic!! idk wtf they r doin on that list!

# Catherine Zeta-Jones & Sean Connery in “Entrapment”

This one I did find absolutely ridiculous. They just didnt seem to gell at all.

8. Rick says

How can Aniston and Stiller from “along came polly” not be on here. That was the WORST i had ever seen. The best off top of head was Christian Slater and Arquette in “True Romance”

9. London says

Could not agree more on all of those people. Oh and Kate an Leo were so physically mismatched in Titanic it was comical. I hated Titanic…SO CHEESY!!!

10. Kathleen says

Hands down: TWO of the worst "chemistry" movies EVER–THE MEXICAN and AUTUMN in NY!! UGH! :(

11. jeneria says

The entire cast of Cruel Intentions! That movie sucked so bad!

Leo DiCaprio and Jennifer Connelly in Blood Diamonds.

12. saintdevil says

I had to leave the cinema for a nice cool beer during the annoying scenes with Portman and Christensen.

Those cowlike dinosaurs in the lush green pasture were just TOO MUCH.

13. LYNN says

YEA…. NOT LIKE THAT ONE….I MEAN I DO THINK SOMEONE OF THOSE WERE BAD….BUT TITANIC@!!!

Trackbacks