Pink Calls Britney Crazy In Concert

During a live concert performance in London, Pink changed her “Don’t Let Me Get Me” lyrics from ‘tired of being compared to damn Britney Spears she so pretty’ to ‘she’s so crazy’. Of course the concert goers cheered and laughed plenty. Do you think Pink was just being childish, or do you think she was being honest?
16088_pink_v_festival_01_122_1027lo.jpg16095_pink_v_festival_02_122_17lo.jpg16160_pink_v_festival_07_122_446lo.jpg16164_pink_v_festival_08_122_1178lo.jpg

Comments

1. CEE JAI says

IM A NURSE MENTAL ILLNESS IS NOT A JOKE
    MANY NORMAL PEOPLE I SEE EVERY DAY HAVE
    ARE ADMITTED. ANY ONE CAN LOOSE IT, I FEEL SORRY 4 BRIT SHE NEEDS HELP NOT A BUNCH OF MONEY HUNGRY PEOPLE AROUND HER WHO CARE NOTHING ABOUT HER MENTAL STATE

2. Passerby says

I was just messing with the audience that night, I think our dear friend brit is great, but as some of you have said she has been going through a rough patch. I just switched the words around in Don’t Let Me Get Me because some of my fans suggested it in one of the blogs on my website. So just relax guys.

3. Marie says

honest. but i do predict that Pink and her hubby will break up or he will cheat because she broke The Rules by proposing to him.
    ****ARE THERE ANY RULES GIRLS OUT THERE?***

4. Kiddo says

i think Pink is just jealous of the success britney has had, pink hasnt even come close. she sa one hit wonder. bitter old pink needs company! lol

5. ~ says

Brit Brit is the easiest person in the world to attack. It really adds nothing insightful to attack this woman at this point.

6. Kat says

I was at her concert in LA last June where she totally gave Brit props. Before she sang that song she said, "No for real, Britney needs our love guys!" But Britney just keeps doing weird stuff, so who can blame her? Just by Pink putting Britney in her song in the first place she was being cool.

7. angel says

its not right to exploit others (especially when they r in ur same music genre), for your own personal gain…

pink, pink, u really SHOULD have known better…esp. when the subject of ur exploitation is an already down spears

shame on u, pink:(

8. john says

britney is the most attacked person in the world right now and its pink jumping on the attack britney bandwagon…to the person who said she had sense, erm NO thats called being a bitch. just let britney get her sh*t together without every bloody person in the world saying how much of a wreck she is…if she ends up doing something terrible the american media will be to blame- she was on the cover of 4 magazine covers in one week- with one of them saying she told her kids they were a mistake…..how pathetic….

9. abi says

pink is just jokin about probs
    coz i was watchin a interview of pink the other day and she sed that she thinks britney is great

10. Down To Earth says

I am a fan of pink but I think maybe she should look at her own track record before she judges others.

11. Maximum Big Surprise says

I vote for honesty! Whoever thinks Britney is still pretty should get their head checked.

12. Kittyhummerkitty says

I think Britney is trash but Pink needs to worry about her husband and not Britney!