Britney Spears Steals A Lighter From The Gas Station

And the owner wants her to pay for it! After walking out of a Sherman Oaks, Calif., gas station on Friday and joking with the photographers about how she stole a lighter, the Chevron gas station owner Jatinder Kaur, is saying he wants her to pay for it.

Yes, Britney stole a blue lighter here last night. The lighter is $1.39. I’m hoping maybe the next time she comes back she will pay for it. I know she can afford to pay for it, but I’m not planning to file a police report. It’s still not right for her to steal the lighter. I hope she will do the right thing the next time she comes here.”

As she left, she yelled,

“I stole something. Oh, I’m bad.”

untitled-1666.jpg Britney Spears dog Four Seasons Britney Spears dog Four Seasons1 Britney Spears dog Four Seasons2 Britney Spears dog Four Seasons3 Britney Spears dog Four Seasons4 Britney Spears dog Four Seasons5

WENN

Comments

There is video of her and Allie over at X17.

Britney stole a puppy from a pet store this weekend too.

She is nuts.

it was a fricken lighter she probably high enough as it is and my owner is always on this site anyways and i cant understand y?

and yes i reallly am a dog……

3. Jan says

I would be willing to bet she paid for that lighter when she was buying her gum or whatever. She was putting down several dollars and the clerk asked for more, paps were distracting her. And she probably just realized she had not grabbed it on the way out and took it. She is probably still laughing at us knowing, it would hit every blog, and her face be everywhere stealing something. We are way to obsessed with her. Good on Britney.

4. cosmo says

And please fix the picture links Vera. None of the thumbnails are coming up on any of your recent posts.

5. cosmo says

well the publicity that store is getting should be payment enough. Gosh people, get over it.

6. Radical Edward says

Ugh, making light of stealing something just because it only cost $1.39? Is that what we should tell our kids?