Christina Milian Says Nick Cannon Is A Cheater

Hmmm, interesting. This is an old interview, but of course it was dug back up now that Nick Cannon is in the spotlight again after his recent marriage to Mariah Carey. Christina Milian said that Nick was a cheater during their time together.

“All the time we were together, I heard nothing. No rumors, no gossip, and then all of a sudden I’m in Romania and I start hearing stuff. I did something no woman should do, but sometimes you’re entitled to … and I think a lot of women do it.”

I hope I’m not the only one confused, but I have no clue what she’s talking about when she says she did something no woman should do. Does she mean she cheated? Or does she mean she snooped through his cell phone or something?
During their three year relationship he cheated on her with multiple people and admitted it to her.

“The whole time with different girls, not just one, but different girls. He said to me that these girls helped his ego and made him look good.”

And then there’s the whole business of giving Mariah the same ring he had given to Selita Ebanks when they were engaged. I just don’t know about this whole thing…what do you think? Will Mariah get burned or has she finally found lasting love?
Bauer Griffin, ONTD

Comments

1. Regina Phalanges says

Ehh… People do change, I hope. But cheating is lying, and if someone can lie easily then it is unlikely they are going to change. Hopefully he changes his behavior, but the tendency would still be there. IMHO it is character vs. personality.

That ring is simply stunning. But I would be so embarrassed that my guy gave me his PREVIOUS FIANCE’s hand me down. It is so distasteful, I can’t even find words. Really, really, tacky and gross.

2. Siealy says

The jeweler did do an interview. That isn’t the same ring and the design isn’t “identical”. The cuts, carats, and colors of the ring are all different. #8 I completely agree with you. It does have alot to do with the quality of the relationship.

3. Willia says

MARIAH WAS CAUGHT SUCKING DICK IN THE LIMO BEFORE THE AFTERSHOW,THE SAME DAY THEY WERE ENGAGED!I THINK THAT ITS NOT A RUMOR CONSIDERING THAT I WAS THERE THE DAY IT HAPPEND, AND HAVE PHOTOS ON MY THAT I CAN PRINT ANYTIME FOR WHO EVER NEEDS IT!I THINK THAT THIS IS GROSS AND I DONT THINK THAT NICK SHOULD BE WITH HER IM NOW TRYINNG TO GET A HOLD OF HIM OR ANYONE HE WORKS WITH I WILL GIVE ANYONE WHO WILL HELP ME 6k.IF THEY HAVE ANY IDEA WHERE HE IS OR AN AREA HE MIGHT BE AT IM WILLNG TO FLY ANYWHERE! DOSENT MATTER JUST COMMENT BACK IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING OR E-MAIL ME BACK black_berry_puff_girl@yhoo.com LOL :) DONT LAUGH AT THE SCREEN NAME NEEDS TO BE DIFFRENT SO I GOT IT!LIKE I SAID IM WILLING TO FLY ANYWHERE OR GIVE YOU THE MONEY YOU NEED TO GET THE THINGS YOU WANT.

4. courtney says

i definitely say she snooped thats what it sounds like. im a girl i’ve done it and id probably say the same thing.

Well hes with MARIAH freaking carey,And prolly has the ultimate ego now since hes with such a huge superstar,Cant date more of a bigger diva to feed that “ego” hes searching for.If he does cheat then hes sick minded!

6. DANIELIA says

I have totally lost my respect for Christina. She is consider a hater to calll the woman desperate if she could keep her man Nick wouldnt Have cheated on her. She needs to grow up n get a life. she needs to look at her self before she starts hateing on other people. CHRISTINA MILIAN GET A LIFE AND STOP HATING

7. Passerby says

I TOTALLY AGREE SHE NEEDS TO STOP HATING N GET A DARN LIFE THE MAN HAS MOVE ON SHE NEEDS TO DO THE SAME THING. STR8 FAKE ASS

8. Ruby's Two-Cents says

#8. Don’t delude yourself sweetie. I’ve been around long enough to know it doesn’t matter how good the quality of a relationship is. Cheating and lying go hand-in-hand, and more often than not they’ll cheat again, and again. I’ve seen it happen in supposedly happy and well grounded relationships. It just happens. I’d never knowingly get involved with a cheater.

Imo, I’ll be surprised if that marriage lasts the summer. I believe her when she said she’s never felt the way she does about this guy before, but him I’m not so sure of. I think he’s going to break her heart.

9. STOP HATING! says

Damn! YALL NEED TO STOP HATING ON MARIAH AND NICK. YOU CANT HELP WHO YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH. ITS NOT LIKE THERE RELATIONSHIP IS AFFECTING YOU PEOPLE IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM! GROW UP. ITS THERE DAMN BUISNESS NOT YOURS. NICK MIGHTA CHEATED BUT THATS HIS AND CHRISTINAS BUISNESS. YALL DONT KNOW IF HES GOING TO DO IT AGAIN. AS FOR CHRISTINA MILIAN, SHE’S GOT OVER THE BRAKUP A LONG TIME AGO AND NOW SHES PREGNANT AND HAPPILY MARRIED AND SO ARE NICK AND MARIAH. EVERYBODYS HAPPY. STOP BEING PATHETIC HATERZ AND GET A LIFE!

My ex has been cheating for over 25 years with countless women, always had several on the go and the other day he was caught with a hooker. He also indulged in sex with men, poor fellow he hasnt met anyone that fits with him? serial cheaters will always be cheaters dont kid yoursevles girls!

11. princess says

helped his ego?lets face it,the guy is a scum ok,he has no respect for women,he is messing around with girls and all he can say is that it helps his ego.yuck.as for mariah,she needs to grow up,she is a wonderful singer but she has poor judgement with men.nick does not seem like the right guy for her to grow old with.maybe he was terrific in bed.but dts nt all dts involved in marriage.he looks fake,to me he is a player.d guy is a player.

12. Passerby says

wat wateva christina is jus jealous of mariah n nick she want nick 2 be hers again so wat if nick cheated dat was den now is now would u jus move on n stop being jealous!!!!!!

13. anonymous says

I think what she meant is that she took him back time and time again and that is what no woman should do.

14. Passerby says

I think that Nick Cannon will still be cheating. I mean…Mariah is eleven years older than him. Yeah, he might love her and all of that, but he’s still a man and he has cheated before. That says enough. I give Nick and Mariah at most, a year. Either she’s going to come to her senses and leave him before he breaks her heart or he’s going to get caught cheating and she’s going to leave him. Either way, they won’t be together long. I mean c’mon…who really wants to be with a cheater? I think that she’s in the moment right now and she thinks that he’s what she needs. I hope she sees the light soon!

15. hfn says

if his ego is really all that big (i find it easy to believe it is) then maybe he and mariah jive because of this. sometimes there is not enough room for two big egos and sometimes the egos feed off of and support each other. at least they are wealthy cause this is the recipe for bonnie and clyde

16. Passerby says

I see we have a whole lot of haters in the building. But may I say that Christina Milian is definitely not one of them. For starters that article is old. And she was simply speaking on her relationship with Nick and nothing more than that. So I need someone to tell me how that is equivalent to her being a hater???? Nick cheated and she talked about it. She was not EVEN talking about Mariah Carey and Nick. Like I said it was two different time periods. She ain’t jealous nor is she hating. She is clearly in a relationship with one of the producers of Cool and Dre and has been for some time now.
    Get up on yall shyt, get your facts straight, and stop hating on the girl!!! ShEEz!

17. milly says

wow. all of yall need to grow up like seriously . christina wanna say all this stuff that’s her problem & as for ariah and nick leave them the fuck alone! Yall needa worry about yall’s damn self and who your with because you sitting on this writing stuff while your man or woman is out there cheating on yall if yall have one. so mind your own fucking business!

Very good submit. I recently found your website in addition to needed to state that I have genuinely loved studying your website posts. Any way I shall be registering to your current give food to and i also i do hope you post all over again shortly.

We’re a gaggle of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with useful info to work on. You’ve done an impressive job and our whole community will probably be grateful to you.

Thanks , I’ve recently been searching for information approximately this topic for ages and yours is the greatest I’ve found out so far. But, what concerning the bottom line? Are you positive concerning the source?|What i don’t understood is if truth be told how you’re now not really a lot more smartly-liked than you might be right now. You are so intelligent.

Hi there, I found your site by way of Google even as searching for a comparable matter, your website got here up, it looks great. I’ve added to my favourites|added to my bookmarks.

Hello there, simply was aware of your blog thru Google, and located that it is really informative. I’m going to watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you happen to continue this in future. Numerous other folks will likely be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

23. Tinymama says

ok first off christinia needs to bk the fuck off and all u haters out there needs to get a life and stop hating on MARIAH CAREY. u’ll never be her so stop trying exspecially christina u just mad cause nick got a good woman and it aint u well news flash if u wouldve beemn doing ur job as his woman he wouldnt had to go after diffrent women. so everybody who got something to say about mariah carey and nuck cannon age diffrence and marriah and love life needs to bk off and get their own.

good grief ppl grow up and get a life and stop being sucjh haters and shit!!!

24. J.J. says

I thought TMZ spoke to the jeweler that created the ring and he verified that it was *not* the same ring?

25. Bree says

I remember reading this interview. She snooped through his phone and email. I remember she said something about invading his privacy and that was somthing no woman should do.

26. Nanea says

Even it’s not the “same” ring, the design is identical. Shows no class.

I still think it’s a stunt to get Mimi’s album sales up.

27. Passerby says

SHE DIDNT NEED THAT TO GET HER ALBUM UP SHE HAS WHAT IT TAKES STOP HATING ON THE WOMANS LOVE LIFE GET UR OWN PEOPLE

28. F. says

I also heard that Mariah’s ring had more carats.
    About the Christina quote, I read it years ago and she said that she snooped through his emails or something (maybe his blackberry- I dt remember). I remember her saying that she guessed a couple of times his password and got in and read things from other girls. Explicite things apparently.

29. G says

Yeah, she said that she got a hold of his phone and after several tries, she successfully guessed his password and found several messages from other women (that’s what she means when she says she did something no other woman should do). The song “Who’s Gonna Ride” on her 2006 album “So Amazin’” is about her relationship with Nick.

30. Anon says

so, is the implication that once a cheat always a cheater? because I dont believe that for a second. I sincerely believe people change depending on the quality of the relationship they are in. If he really is in love with Mariah Carey and she is his everything, then he won’t hurt her like that. Obviously, Christina was not the right fit for him.