Gavin Rossdale On Ellen

He’s back in the spotlight! And who could possibly complain about that? Don’t get me wrong… I love Gwen Stefani. But Gavin Rossdale owns a tiny piece of my heart. Here he is performing on Ellen.

Comments

1. Passerby says

I never liked Bush and didn’t even hear about the band Institute. This is the very first time I say Gavin live and I fell in love that day. Wowee wow wow. Just bought the CD and I love it. Honestly, I can’t even imagine him singer heavy songs. He seems like the ballad kinda guy.

2. far says

way tooooo hottt..
    always adored him…a few more days to wanderlust…will check it out..

ok, glycerine time.

3. Kates says

OMG! I so love him, always have always will. He’s definitely top of my list!
    Thanks for posting this Vera!

4. Passerby says

LOVE Gavin, he is a hottie… but what concerns me more is the story of the missing 6 month old running across the bottom of the screen =(

5. Jan says

I would become a blithering idiot if I was ever in the same room with this man. Thankfully it will probably never happen so I dont have to worry :-P I have never known anyone as sexy to me as this man is and I have nooooooooo idea what it is about him that does it to me everytime ! He actually reminds me of a used car salesman or snakeoil vendor hahahahahaha

6. Tina says

He is sooooo sexy! Just listening to his voice in Glycerine gives me chills! Gwen is lucky.

7. testguy says

Was. That’s probably the most forgettable song I’ve ever heard come out of his mouth. Where did his voice go? I’m gonna go play Machine Head now, to wipe this song out of my mind.

8. Brit says

I love him so freaking much! His voice kills me. BUSH is one of my all time favorite bands. I am so glad he’s making music again.