More From The MTV Movie Awards

Soooooo, what do we think about what Jennifer Hudson wore to the MTV Movie Awards? And move over Shia LaBeouf, I have a new young crush! His name is Sean Faris. You don’t understand how CUTE this boy in face to face. WOW!

Other gold carpet walkers included in this set are JC Chasez, Heidi and Spencer, Briana Evigan, Tila Tequila, and the very talented Chris Brown.

Lots more to come so stay tuned…

Comments

1. ale153 says

who can not have a crush in sean faris??? i love him since he was on life as we know it…and every day he get sooooo much better…i think i’m jealous toooo!!!

2. Tara says

Was it just me or did Jennifer Hudson look like she was 7 foot tall next to SJP??? Great editing in the movie!!!!!!

3. Passerby says

it bother me that her bra and her belt don’t match exactly right, makes it look careless and on accident….

on a side note, hate heidi but i love the designer that does those skin tight stripe fabric dresses…can’t remember the name but it’s been all over….

4. Passerby says

It has nothing to do with huge breast it has to do with confidence. I have naturally huge breast and the men and myself love them. Jennifer has what you lack..confidence and breast. Now eat it, suck it, lick it.

5. Elina says

Why do women with huge breasts insist on showing their barely covered bazookas to the world?. I understand loving yourself and accepting your body but this is tasteless. Wear some flattering pieces, especially if you are heavy all over not just the top. This is taking a message of love and empowerement to the other end of a spectrum. She looks like a h0oker on easter.

6. Miss_M says

Go girl! I think she looks great.
    Heidi Montag just looks so fake. Her hair, her breasts, her nails… I bet she also has a fake brain because the way she acts (on or off camera) doesn’t really speak for much brain substance.