The MTV Movie Awards

I have landed and despite the FIRE that is burning a few hundred feet away from my hotel building, the show must go on! I will be updating this post the entire night and then downloading all the pictures I take after the awards are over. I am so excited about the whole thing!

Not too thilled about the $90 cab ride I just took to get from the airport to the hotel, but I’ve let that go. This is the view from my room. I’m scarfing down a grilled cheese and heading out.
Check back for updates. It’s going to be a long night.

Update -so I,ve been on the mustard gold carpet for hours watching a bunch of people playing rock band and I am about to throw my heels off. Ouch!!

Met my friend MK from Popbytes, Jocelyn from ICYDK and was introduced to two of the Hollyscoop girls.finally hear some screaming. Maybe celebs are finally walking??

Legally blonde gals just zipped by. Now there is nothing once again

A few ppl are walking but none to faint over. The girl from popcrunch is right next to me and is wild!!! Visit twitter.com/imnotobsessed for the rest of the updates. I can no longer update this post for some reason. ;) But I am sitting in my seat and am enjoyimg the show. Got pictures of diddy, theron, hills girls, will smith, and so many more. Will update pics tonight

Comments

1. wildcats says

I watch MTV when it isn’t showing 32 episodes in a row of ANTM!! That drives me crazy!

2. littlepeep says

Hollywood should make more “chick flicks”..Sex and the City, do these girls have fun or what?

3. envyAudrey says

Omg I didnt know you were going! How exciting. Be sure to Get a lot of pics of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart!!!! Twilighters woot woot!
    HAVE Fun!!!!

OMG! VERA, I just saw you!! They were chatting with Sarah Jessica Parker and you and MK were right there!!! Awesome!!

5. Passerby says

omg! johnny depp looks like he’s pumped up! and he cut his hair, a la 21 jump street days! i’m in heaven!!!!!!!

6. Alex says

I think i saw you on tv when megan fox was presenting and the cut to brody jenner!? possibly?

7. MsWindy says

OMG..I wish I was there with you, even with the $90 cab ride! Heck, we could have split it! I would give my eye teeth to be in your shoes right now! I don’t know many ppl who wouldn’t! Will Smith would be awesome to see and I can only imagine who you saw throughout the whole night!

8. Passerby says

Johnny Depp has the new do for a gangster themed movie. I got to see the shooting a few weeks ago near where I live in IL. He is even more gorgeous in person

9. CapturingLife says

Have a BLAST, Vera! I’m so glad that you’ve been able to attend these events lately!! Awesome!~

10. Passerby says

Vera, I hope you took a flight to Burbank… it would have been cheaper. I hope you have a good night!

11. Ali says

Wow. I wish I could attend an event like this! I hope you get some pictures of the Twilight cast! ;)

12. ml44 says

omg, I was just about to type the same thing Ali. I hope you have a great time and if it’s possible pictures of the Twilight cast! :)

13. PardyHardy says

Hey, awhile ago, when Jamie-Lynn announced her pregnancy you did a post about the little sisters of big stars that got pregnant…anywho you can add Ashley Simpson to the list. There are actually alot of them…

14. Stephanie says

Wow, check you out, Vera! ‘The Hills’ finale to the ‘SATC’ premiere to the MTV Movie Awards! Don’t get too big on us, now!