Afternoon Links

Julia Stiles does lunch with a friend and then goes for a stroll. Everytime I see pictures of her I get an overwhelming urge to watch Save the Last Dance. :)

Check out what my cyber friends are writing about.

Lindsay Lohan and Heidi Montag make love to the camera. (Popeater)

Amy Winehouse compares the courthouse to Disneyland. (Celebitchy)

It’s now easy to see private celeb Myspace pictures. Check out Paris Hilton’s. (Derek Hail)

Who’s hotter, Audrina Patridge or Megan Fox? (Ninjadude)

Is T.R. Knight going to tie the knot? (In Case You Didn’t Know)

Nicole Richie and Joel Madden are going to have a $2 million dollar wedding! (Popbytes)

More adorable pictures of Alessandra Ambrosio’s baby shower. (Grumpiest)

Paulina Rubio might be cheating on her man. (Lossip)

How do Heidi Klum and the girls of Germany’s Next Top Model compare to ANTM? (Popoholic)

Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson do a little late night grocery shopping. (Dailystab)

Photos by Bauer Griffin

Comments

1. Manda says

i loved that movie she was in with josh harttnett…..O?
    i dont rememebr but it was good.
    its refreshing to see her!

2. JenneD says

I used to have a really weird obsession with Julia Stiles. LOL. I actually think she’s a dreadful actress, but at one point, I owned every movie she’d ever starred in. I don’t know if it was that she just picked good story-lines and was able to get over the bad acting….? I don’t know. I loved her, just hated her acting. LOL. But 10 Things I Hate About You is still one of my favorite movies!!!

3. Kris says

JENNE D, I LOVE THAT MOVIE TOO!! THAT I SO FUNNY FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT HER! LOVE SAVE THE LAST DANCE TOO!

4. iowa girl says

im just jerky today…but im going to whisper the word

*bra*

…do people know what this is anymore? do some realize how much better their bustline would look with a proper one on?

5. sarahb says

I LOVE the movie Save the Last Dance! In fact, it was on tv this past weekend and I watched parts of it two days in a row. :)

~Sarah

6. sabine says

I never realized Julia Stiles was that tall, she looks huge compared to the other girl – or maybe the other girl is just really short?! Whenever I see Julia Stiles it makes me think about [save the last dance] edit: oh no, I got confused with the movies, of course Julia reminds me on 10 things I hate about you, I haven’t even watched the other one, ooops :D :D :D

7. ThursdayCrush says

Gosh ! I feel exactly the same about Julia Stiles ! Well, I also think about 10 things I hate about you, but STLD comes first :D