Christina Aguilera Defends Partying

“I spend all day with my son and once in a while if I want to go out and have a mommy-daddy night with my husband, I am more than allowed to do that.”

Christina Aguilera on the negative attention she is getting about going out with Jordan

“They never air [footage] of the paparazzi actually pulling up beside my husband and being like, ‘When is she going to leave the house? I have been trying to get a picture of her for weeks. Everybody has an opinion and everybody sometimes wants to cause drama and be mean spirited, but it’s something that comes with what you do and I learned that very early on.”

– on blogs saying that she is a party girl

Comments

1. Passerby says

STFU PLEASE!!!! STOP TRYING TO USE REVERSE PYSCHOLOGY ON THE PUBLIC SAYING THAT YOU’RE A STAY AT HOME MOM, WHEN WHEREVER THE PAPS ARE, YOU’RE ALWAYS THERE. YOU’RE BARELY HOME WITH YOUR SON WHEN HE NEEDS YOU THE MOST AT SUCH A YOUNG AND FRAGILE AGE HE IS. OBVIOUSLY YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT FAME AND YOUR STUPID WEIGHT LOSS THAN YOUR CHILD, GO HOME AND BE A MOM TO YOUR SON TRANNY WHORE!

2. Sorcha says

I said “IMO” Please learn to read. I have sported Christina since 1999. This is not normal Christina behaviour. Like I said before, she has never been out partying this much before. IMO (I repeat IMO) she needs help. Stat!

3. Kris says

I think she loves her son, and should go out, but i want her to try and defend that MAKEUP!!! She looks like a fool!

4. Random says

There are millions of moms out there who actually WANT to be with their children. If you feel the need to at “least” once a week go out and get trashed because your child drives you that crazy throughout the week then please…A. Give that child up to someone more capable of being a parent. B. Get yourself fixed so you won’t have any future “annoyances”.

5. Granger says

It’s a pretty strange world we live in when a loving and devoted parent has to defend herself because she goes out one or two evenings a week. Until I hear concrete proof that Christina is wasted and then feeding her baby tainted breastmilk, I’m going to reserve judgment, myself.

6. BoN says

Ok, she’s a celebrity & every celebrity gets picked on.
    She’s got enough $$ to hire a full time nanny.
    I’m not an alcoholic beverage drinker myself but there are pictures of me at the end of the night that looks as if I’m drunk. This is when I’m tired & all I want to do is go home and sleep.
    Who knows what’s going on in her home but she’s got the help to raise her child & how many celebrities can say then stayed home & never went out.
    If they go out ppl say…geez don’t they ever stay home.
    If they stay home ppl say….geez when are we going to see pics of them out.
    There’s no pleasing the everyone all the time.
    BOTTOM LINE>>>she’s got $$$ & she’s got employees that can assist her in her life resposibilities.

7. Patrice0x0x says

I for one am really glad that you posted this… I’m really glad she addressed these rumors as well. I am surprised that people are still reacting negatively. I think she makes an excellent point- we only see a certain part of her life and because the paparazzi are not in her house with her, we don’t know what her daily life is like with her son. And we can judge the pictures all we want, but you never know the situation. We don’t know that she is drunk. She is a mother, yes, but she is still young and deserves to have fun sometimes. I think people are so quick to judge they need to remember this is only a certain part of her life. Unfortunately, it’s the only part we see, so it seems as though this is a common occurence.

8. Sarah says

Who really cares? Her life, her kid. She can do what she wants. Only issue is she chose to be a celeb and if she doesn’t do what’s classed as normal she comes underfire. She should have realised this before! Ugh anyway who cares? It’s not like she’s leaving her kid at home in the care of a nutjob or something.

9. Passerby says

The funny thing is that i do help moms needing help off drugs… thats my job! hahah yeah i help out and don’t just talk “sh*t” but wait what do you do? oh yeah thats right just blog… wow way to help out!

10. Sorcha says

Why does anyone care that the she parties?! It’s not anyone business if she goes expect for her, her husband & her baby. It’s no one else’s concern.

Party if you wanna Xtina! Don’t let nothing & nobody stop you doing, what you wanna do!

11. Miss_M says

I think she is totally entitled to have a night out. We have no idea what’s going on behind closed doors when she is at home.
    There was one woman here who said “I have a 10 week old baby I spend every second with. I have no need to go out and have a “Mommy daddy night” These first few months of my sons life are irreplacable. ”
    You are right, this time is irreplacable, but surely each to their own.
    I don’t think your son will end up “damaged” if you go out once in a while.
    If Christina thinks she needs a break from baby time and wants some adult time then she should go for it.

12. Passerby says

yes Xtina listen to your fan Socha, go party hardy. Forget what people say about you. You don’t have to answer to anyone. Forget that annoying baby you had, always crying for attention, love or breast milk…GO PARTY Xtina, is your right…..PARTY, PARTY, PARTY, PARTY, PARTY…WOOO HOOO!!!

13. Passerby says

I know for a fact, (I’m a mother too and i have been in this situation TWICE in my life) that everytime she parties till the wee hours of the morning, She is not taking care of that baby that very same morning. She probably sleeps until the afternoon and she probably wakes up with a hangover and has her nannies taking care of the baby, because she obviously cant because of all the “partying” ahe did the night before.

how many nights she goes and “parties”= how many days she doesent take care of her baby.

taking care of your infant child a couple of hours out of the week is not being a good mother!

14. Passerby says

PLEASE!! I have a 10 week old baby I spend every second with. I have no need to go out and have a “Mommy daddy night” These first few months of my sons life are irreplacable. Who cares if she has the $$ to help with her responsibilities, she CHOSE to have these responsibilities she Chose to have a baby. I honestly believe there have been way to many photos of her recently partying it up. Lets not forget this is how it all began with Britney…. flashbacks anyone??

15. Passerby says

another whore….I always see the young whores agree with Xtina. It shows your age you little whore, having a child is a huge responsibility. If it was not for her money, she couldn’t even step out of the house. You are young and stupid, not to mention a whore.

16. Passerby says

I think it is funny that you all spend so much time worried about when she goes out and what she does.. Does it really matter? how about you go worry about a crack whore mom who left her child on the side of the road.. oh wait we can’t worry about that can we? we have to spend so much of our time worried about Christina.. yeah thats a good idea!

17. Passerby says

nobody cares about that sad clown tranny Xtina…people come here to post crap and talk about celebs….don’t mean sh*t. Why are you so worry about what we worry about? Why don’t YOU go help that crack head mother who left her baby at the side of the road? oh yeah wait, you are here on the internet talking the same sh*t and trolling the blogs just like the rest of us…

18. Sorcha says

Dude, it’s spelt SoRcha, you know with an “r” . IMO Christina has PPD, Bitcvh has never partied this hard in the past, not even when she was Dirrty.

P.S. PPD is a serious illness, that needs treatment – not critism.

19. Passerby says

LOL….now you are a psychiatrist?…LOL..yeah that’s the excuse now when celebrities that have babies act up. Oh they have PPD…cry me a river.

20. Passerby says

She sound like a teenager “wah wah wah I was with my baby all day long, I want to go out and get drunk” Boo hoo hoo! What? Did you think taking care of your baby was going to be easy?? Grow up you whiner! No child deserve a drunken mother coming home late every night.

21. Passerby says

you nor I knows if she goes out EVERY night! We see pics of her like maybe 3 this past month! Calm down! I am sure your not a perfect mom

22. Passerby says

your baby prob wished youd go out everynight. it cries from your rotten breath and spoiled breast milk!

23. nickb says

Thanks for the DAILY XTINA REPORT…***shaking head**

What would a day be like without reading about this bow legged skank….If we love INO we must deal with XTINA in our face everyday. XTINA is pathetic, fake, self centered, insecure, and desperate for attention. Oh oh—do I sound jealous….lol…..Also 98% of the comments about her on ANY site are negative….”ask the audience”…

24. tbtrfli says

Well, I for one enjoy the posts about Christina. I want to see her succeed… in her career, marriage and motherhood. She has definitely stayed out of trouble the past… oh… 10 years, while every other star who was around when she started has disappeared into rehab. I commend her and hope she is able to stop going out so much… esp right after the baby. Its going to make bad press no matter how you look at it.

25. Passerby says

I believe it’s the person who is going out every night getting drunk would be the one with rotten breath and spoiled breask milk. LOL

26. Melissa.H says

We do see a lot of pictures of her going out but i never get the impression that she’s an irresponsible mother for it. seeing her with max, you can tell how protective she is. and it is rare of us to see her with max. but i think that’s a good thing, and its what she’s intending. she lives in the spotlight, but her son shouldn’t have to. if she can raise him well without taking him out of the home, then she should feel free to do so, without public scrutiny. and if she feels she deserves a night out with her husband, who’s the media to stop her?

27. Passerby says

she’s not complaining about raising the baby, idiot, she’s complaining about how the media portrays her as a bad mother for going out.

28. Del says

OMG whateves she is out at least 4 out of 7 nights!! I mean I get what she is saying but she must be talking about someone else…..

29. Passerby says

Its not so much that she’s out, its that when we see her she appears drunk. If you’re breast-feeding, you can’t feed your baby alcohol-containing-milk. Or at least, I hope she doesn’t.

30. zandersmom says

She could be a pump-and-bottle-feed kind of mom, which is completely ok, as long as she dumps some after she drinks.

31. lizzy says

she sounds tough to me…i think she’s in this for the long haul….her voice is beautiful…..so she goes out with her husband…..i eat out every night…calll a cop