Jessica Biel And Justin Timberlake Getting Married?

After all that time with Cameron Diaz and no proposal, I sort of got the idea that Justin Timberlake wants to be an eternal bachelor…but maybe his feelings for Jessica Biel have changed that. A friend of the couple is saying they’re going to get married.And this isn’t the first time we’ve heard wedding bell rumors for the couple…

Jessica is preparing to live in Justin’s Hollywood Hills home. They’re both really excited.
They’re definitely headed for marriage. Moving in is just the beginning.”

Justin has never asked a girl to move in with him before so this is a big deal for him! What do you think, are these two lovebirds going to last?

Comments

Justin, I love u!!! Wil u marry me? lol seriously I love him sooo much and he could do soo much better than Jess. He is really freaking hot and he has a cool personality and she seems soo plain and boring. He is really funny and I wiah that I could be with him. I really wanna meet him.

2. Amy D says

Hey I got to meet Justin Timberlake at Magarates restaurant on Sunday Sept 21. He was with Jessica Biel and a friend of Jess’s got married in Marion. They were so down to earth and I got to take a picture with both of them. Greatest experience ever!!!

3. marrion says

i think brit &him make a good pair. idk about jessica, she’s just no it. he should get back with britney, she needs him. &they look awesome together. [him &brit, not jessica.]

4. Passerby says

He lived with Cameron Diaz for almost two years and that was information Cameron Diaz disclosed in an interview.

I’d say there is a pretty good chance that they wont last, especially if they get married. Its possible they will last a long time if they dont get married. No married hollywood couple lasts. Well, I shouldnt say none of them do, there are a few that do, but I’d say that 98% of people in hollywood should not get married. They will just divorce anyway. It seems that couples in hollywood last longer without getting married. And when they do get married it only lasts for a very little bit of time.

jessica biel and justin timberlake got married yesterday in marion massachusetts i live in the area and everyone was freaking out running over to the church to take pictures and stuff and then this morning they were at a small breakfast place in fairhaven massachusetts there definetly married!!

7. JANAE timberlake says

I HOPE THERE NOT GETTING MARRIED THAT WOULD BREAK MY HEART,BECAUSE I LOVE HIM SOOO,HE’S MY EVERYTHING.I WISH HE WAS MINE

I live in the area too…Justin and Jessica were at a wedding in Mattapoisett mass and visited radio station fun 107 but never heard anything about them tying the knot

9. amanda vasquez sanchez says

amanda vasquez sanchez says?!
    congraulations on youre guyesez big, day, when is the wedding and what month im a huge fan of both of you, both of you’re cdez are good like futuresexlovesound! and justified cd is good i listen to it all, the time. me
    and my ex sisterinlaw tricia moreno loved you’re cd jusified justin u are hot dude?/

I live in Fairhaven, MA and they ate breakfast here yesterday! So this very well could be true! They were right near Marion.

11. angel says

justin belongs w/britney;he’s just hanging around w/biel till brit gets her crap 2 gether…then watch him quickly dump her a**…

hopefully, brit gets her crap 2gether sometime this century…bet justin’s tired of waiting…:)

omg please baby justin dont get marrid 2 her i luv u and i dont want u to marry her please babe i luv u nd give me ur email ill send u a pic of me nd me nd u will fall in luv please hun dont marry her

13. Carly says

Justin and Britney lived together. I dont think this is true. He was on Ellen a couple of weeks ago and he said that he wasnt getting married anytime soon.

And this is from In Touch so I would take it w/ a grain of salt. lol

14. ShanaBananaYo says

uggghhh…I don’t know why…but I can’t stand Biel! (I used to LOVE her on 7th H.) Maybe it’s because I am a Brit fan, I dunno….but Biel NEVER looks happy! (could be ’cause her man JT is a douche!)

15. lis says

Cameron was the only that always seemed very strongly anti-marriage… maybe Justin is too, but I don’t think he’s ever been very vocal about his opinion on it. Just stating whenever asked that he wouldn’t be getting married anytime “soon”.

16. Justin Timberlake Luva!<3 says

UR MARRIED JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE GRR THAT STUPID GIRL(i would call her the b word but shes way more then that) UR MARRYING GRRR I WILL KILL HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1=[ AND U WILL NOT MARRY HER U JERK!!!!!!!! IM NEVER LISTEN 2 UR MUSIC AGAIN AND IM TELLING MY FRIEND 2 STOP LISTENING 2 U I HATE U JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Justin Timberlake Luva!<3 says

18. Justin Timberlake Luva!<3 says

19. Justin Timberlake Luva!<3 says

20. I hAtE jUsTiN kIlL hIm! says

he is a mamas boy gets his house tooken away ill act out the impression WAHH MOMMY HE TOOK IT ALL AWAY (CRY CRY CRY) and i yelled at him on tv GET UR BUTT ^ BE A MAN NOT A CRY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!(lol i did i stand ^ 2 said more not going any farther then laughed HAHAHAHAHAH CRY BABY! (LOL LAUGHS ROFL LMBO!)

21. Passerby says

She seems cool and down to earth- I like her dog. Not sure about him, but that d*ck in a box sketch was absolute hilarity…
    That would be nice if they settled down together.

22. LaurenLovesNick says

Wow… I know they have been together forever but I just cant imagine them getting married.

23. Passerby says

Umm….never taken this step before??? Hello Justin and Britney lived together and owned a home together….when they broke up Brittney Murphy purchased it. Get your facts right!

24. Passerby says

She looks like his mom. Justin, go back to Britney – she needs you more than ever now!

25. Karen says

I thought Cameron didn’t believe in marriage. I might be getting her confused with Charlize Theron because I know she has stated she doesn’t feel she needs to get married to her boyfriend but I thought Cameron was in the same boat…just a thought.