Hayden Panettiere On The Trials And Tribulations Of Fame And Lesbian Kisses

This has been a big year for Hayden Panettiere! She went from being unknown to A-list almost overnight…or at least that’s how it feels. She recently shared a little bit about how she’s dealing with it all.

On celebrity attention:

“I think there are some people who
like that sort of attention more than others. I used to walk my dogs in
my pyjamas and couldn’t have cared less, but you become paranoid and
you get worried.”

On keeping her relationship low key:

“People are more interested in who
celebrities are dating than the events going in the world. I’m not
shallow. And I’m not sharing.”

On same sex kisses:

“It’s great to be single. It’s great
to have boyfriends. Or girlfriends. There are occasions when you kiss
your best friend growing up, having fun and goofing about. Like
perfecting your technique.”

LOVE her! She really seems like she’s the whole package…talented, beautiful, down to earth and classy. Fingers crossed that Hollywood won’t spoil all that…

ONTD

Photos by WENN

Comments

1. Passerby says

At the beginning I thought for sure she’s going to be another Hollywood brat (Lindsay, Britney & Paris to name a few), but she’s proving me wrong everyday. Good for her. I think she’s really cute and seem to have a good head on her shoulder.

2. Monica says

She’s awesome. She seems like a good, well grounded, very intelligent girl. AND she’s down to earth.

3. Passerby says

Original source from ONTD is flawed hollywood (I posted it) they have scans from magazine

4. Liv says

She seems like a lovely young lady who is learning from others’ mistakes. I hope she keeps it up.

5. Casey says

I agree with what you said Vera, she seems to have it all together. I think she is mature for her age (in a good way) and hopefully she will stay down to earth and not go crazy like so many before her.

6. iowa girl says

i like the fact she isn’t in so many pencil skirts anymore. That dress is fantastic on her. Im not a huge fan of hers, but in reality i haven’t seen anything she has been in/on since Ally McBeal as her adopted daughter

7. Kristiopal says

Does anyone else remember her from Raising Helen with Kate Hudson? She was so cute in that movie!

8. Monkey Joystick says

I think that dress looks great on her too. Hopefully she will be able to keep her head on straight and avoid the many pitfalls of Hollyweird.