Jessica Simpson Is A Little Bit Country

Jessica Simpson
was all smiles at LP Field during the CMA Music Festival Nightly Concert Show
in Nashville Tennessee. I feel so good about this transition and I think Jessica is going to take that industry by storm.

Such a shame that her personal life is plastered inside every tabloid in such a negative way. She needs a little good news these days.

Photos by WENN

Comments

1. Passerby says

I think she will do well with country music. Love her new song. I also think it is the angle of the camera that makes her seem a little bloated.

2. Kris says

she can’t sing great, but there are many worse then her. I like her though, and hopes her Dad backs off, and she can keep her relationship w/ Tony going.

3. Dixie says

Sorry but country music is too good for Jess. We don’t need her, the drama or her inability to sing. Country music fans are hard core & Jess won’t pass the test.

4. Passerby says

I don’t believe that her heart has always been “country.” She is only doing this because it is her last option. She couldn’t make it as a pop singer or actress and now she resorts to country music. This is another one of her pimp’s decisions to keep her in the media. When she fails at this, her pimp dad will probably pay someone to get her pregnant.

5. Country Rocks says

All the little country darlings like Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift and Miranda whateverhernameis better step aside for a real star, namely one Jessica Simpson! Country music has never had a star of her magnitude before! Not even Shania Twain or Garth can compare.

Head on back to the farm now, Carrie!

6. Passerby says

I wish she would simply fall off the face of the earth, into oblivion, where I wouldn’t have to see her face anywhere ever again.

7. Passerby says

Country music I wouldn’t say is hardcore. I would say that it’s rather glamorous in a southern way. Jessica has to dress like her country contemporaries like Dolly Parton, Lynn Anderson, Jessie Coulter, Skeeter Davis, and Shania Twain who bought glamor to the country music business. These singers NEVER WORE OVERSIZE SWEATSUITS, LUMBERJACK SHIRTS, SCARFS LIKE GANGBANGERS, JESSICA DRESS LIKE YOUR COUNTRY CONTEMPORARIES, DON’T TRY TO DO IT YOUR WAY BECAUSE IT WILL NOT WORK. IF YOU DON’T CONFORM YOU WILL BE A LAUGHING STOCK, SO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK WITH YOUR APPEARANCE LIKE YOU’VE BEEN DOING THESE PAST FEW DAYS.

8. Country Rocks, but Jessica doesn't! says

Thanks for the laugh! That is the funniest thing I’ve read in a long time!

9. Passerby says

She’s gained 10 lbs. If you look at any of the other pics of her over the past few weeks you will see the same. I’d eat my sorrows are too if my younger sister was married and pregnant.

10. Daniee says

I honestly think that she sells these tips to the tabloids. That’s how people who have nothing going on for a time stay “on the scene”.

11. Mr. T says

I do wish Jessica well in her efforts at country music. She strikes me as someone who can’t find her niche in the world. Perhaps this is it.

12. Passerby says

omg, she looks so bloated! misery eating b/c her sister is getting all the attention and is beating her to motherhood???

13. Passerby says

I absolutely love her new song. I am a big Jessica fan and think that she will do great in country music. Can’t wait for CD to come out!! :)

14. Andrea Nourse says

I am working CMA Fest this year … to answer the question about the amount of time you get with an artist … very little. If you are lucky you will get a picture and an autograph. If the artist is without a publicist or personnel they will end up signing a few more things. Taylor signed all day (10-4) and handed out 800 tickets for autographs and was still signing them when I left at 4:30.

15. Passerby says

shanabananayo…….i guess your name says it all.
    intelligent women all over have been trying for years to prove themselves equal in this man’s world and yet this bimbo comes along and you think she seems adorably clueless??? nothing like setting women back 50 years just by being “adorably clueless”
    i’m guessing you’re rather lacking in intelligence yourself……….

16. ShanaBananaYo says

I absolutely LOVE Jess! She has always seemed so adorably clueless! She is so funny and bubbly! Keep up the good work Jessica! Texas loves you! (and I’m a Dallas Cowboy fan too!) :O)

17. Lilly says

The shame is that its her father planting those stories in the paper. If he would just butt out of her life…she would be much better off.

18. Passerby says

She looks like she put on weight…I’m not saying she is fat but her weight sure goes up and down alot.

19. Passerby says

i remember hearing about her managers wanting her to sing less well because they wanted people listening to her to be able to sing along..i hope she gets to do what she wants and sing the way she wants now..this’ll give her a fresh start on things..

20. ashleyyy says

Jessica looks a little bit chubby..I havent heard her new stuff yet, and i dont really care to. I dont like her voice, she sounds like she tries way too hard.

21. Passerby says

She does really need to escape her father’s control over her career and her personal life. How is her new Country CD doing?