Mark Wahlberg To Become A Dad For The Third Time

People Magazine is reporting that Mark Wahlberg and Rhea Durham are pregnant once again. This will be their third child together. Doesn’t Mark come from a rather large family himself? It’s just something he is used to – a loud and hectic house that is filled with love.

One thing he is fearful of is failing as a father. I suppose all parents feel this way.

"My fear is failing as a father, as a friend, as a son. I have a
lot of responsibility and a lot of people counting on me," he says.
"And I know God has put me in this position to put back and try to
create some opportunities for some others, show kids there is another
way."

Comments

1. Passerby says

congrats! when is he going to marry his gf? i know he’s not a fan of marriage, but she is.

2. Ashley says

Mark has 5 brothers and 3 sisters, so it’s not shocking that he plans on having a large family. He is, in my opinion, one of the hottest fathers in Hollywood. I love, love, love him!

3. CapturingLife says

I think it’s old, too. I remember reading this quite a while back. Unless I’m losing my marbles. LOL

4. Ashley says

It was speculated that she was pregnant back in March, but Mark just confirmed it. It’s also rumored she’s due in September with a son, although Mark didn’t disclose it. Oh, and if they’re happy not being married, let them be. Maybe they don’t want to become like every other Hollywood couple and this is what works for them. We shouldn’t judge him for not marrying her when we don’t know the facts of why they haven’t gotten married yet.

5. ladybug says

So he wants to be a good father, friend and son but he he didn’t mention wanting to be a good partner or husband?

6. Passerby says

Wish he could have given me a “Good Vibration.” Even if he does have a third nipple…he’s TEH HAWT.