Madonna Hiring Paul McCartney’s Divorce Lawyer

More divorce rumors for Madonna and Guy Ritchie. According to Holy Moly gossip blog, Madonna has a divorce lawyer on standby and ready to start the proceedings. The lawyer she has hired is the same one who sorted out Paul McCartney and Heather Mills’ case.

"Suggestions made seem to indicate that, surprisingly, Madonna and Guy do NOT
have a pre-nup in place, leaving Guy in line to walk away with up to
half of Madge’s fortune…Having said that, Madonna is theoretically entitled to half of Guy’s fortune too."

The only word on why the couple wants to split is that they are "growing apart." If the divorce rumors are true I just hope they keep things clean, for the kids’ sake.

I also have a hard time believing that a business woman as savvy as Madonna wouldn’t have asked Guy to sign a prenup.

Comments

Interesting. I am learning about Pilates all the time, it works well for me. I only have limited time / space in the office to workout but so far all seems ok.

2. Passerby says

…and as always Madonna will put a strong front in public and interviews. In private she cries, but in public she shows this fake ice queen, I don’t hurt or care front. She is so sad.

3. Passerby says

agree, he should get some money from her…after he married her his career went down the toilet.

4. Webster Hubbell says

Madonna is a first rate cunt. Watch how she belittles her husband to the reporters every chance she gets at Guy Ritchies movie premieres. Any wife that belittles her husband in public has no respect for him and a divorce sounds right to me.

5. Riviera says

Yeah, it would have been utter stupidity if she didn’t. But anyway, I hope they work it out.

6. iowa girl says

He may not have been as wealthy as she is, but he had his own money before the marriage. He just isn’t the K-fed type at all. I highly doubt he would try to take her to the cleaners.

7. xy mom says

I hope this is a rumor. Hopefully Paul’s attorney is dried off by now! That was hysterical!

8. Passerby says

I’m not certain it’s true, but I have heard from several British friends that in the UK, prenuptial agreements do not exist like they do in the USA. That is probably why Paul McCartney had the issues he did and it would probably be the same for Madonna since they were married in the UK and primarily reside there.

9. janepitt says

He should sue her for the loss of his career. He was a very hot director until he did that disaster flick Swept Away.