Nigel Barker Is Having A Boy!

I had the opportunity to meet Nigel Barker, America’s Next Top Model’s sexy photographer/judge. He was the host for last night’s "My Life in Smiles", an exhibition showcasing America’s best smile moments sponsored by Crest Whitestrips Daily Whitening + Tartar Protection and Gen Art. The entire concept was great. People submitted photos of themselves showing off their pearly whites in various situations. Some submitted their wedding photos, others with friends jumping around in a fountain (my personal favorite) and the winner chose a sky diving shot.

Lots of fun! You can see all the entries here. I’m a sucker for photography and really enjoyed the entire lot.

While speaking to Nigel, he told reporters that his family just found out yesterday that his wife is pregnant with a son so he was VERY excited. He also said that he was thrilled to be part of the contest.

"Capturing a beautiful moment in a photo is something I am very passionate about. I’m happy to help Crest Whitestrips on their mission to inspire photographers everywhere to capture smile moments and would encourage aspiring photographers to express themselves through their photos."

Comments

1. Vera says

He is very tall and thinner than you think. I would say 6 2 or so. He was handsome and very sweet.

Very polite and took pictures with EVERYONE — and I mean EVERYONE

2. Heidi says

Well, I don’t hate you but dayum! lol I’m glad you got to meet him. I can only dream. lol

3. katie Bonnar says

Oh, look at Vern! Vera, I love that every now and then I see Veronica on your site – I miss her up here in Ottawa! Have a great weekend!

We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with useful info to work on. You have done an impressive task and our entire community will likely be grateful to you.

5. Jen.number2 says

Ha, I knew he wasn’t gay, my boyfriend and I watch ANTM and he for some reason thinks that he’s gay.

6. feistycali says

Oooooh, I love him! ANTM is one of my favs, I’m so jealous you got to meet him!!! Was it hard to keep your hands off him? hahahaha :)

7. Passerby says

wow, he looks even hotter in your pictures than he does on television. he should really be in front of the camera, rather than behind it.

8. Passerby says

Just want to echo the other comments here: HE IS SO HOT!

Wow. His wife is beyond lucky. Not only is he great eye-candy, but I love his voice and his personality. He’s cool, funny, laid-back and well, gorgeous! *swoon*