Vanessa Hudgens’ “Sneakernight” Video

Here it is!

Check out Vanessa Hudgens’ new funky and fun video for “Sneakernight!” The new summer dance anthem will appear on her forthcoming release, Identified, due out on July 1st through Hollywood Records. When asked about the vibe of the video, Hudgens explains, “dancing in sneakers makes it all the better. People haven’t been able to see that side of me. I can kick butt!”

Comments

1. Sarah. says

I like the song but her voice is a bit annoying. Btw, the guy in the red shirt looks like Drake Bell.

2. Passerby 227 says

That was a great add for Keds or Sketchers! Oh wait -what? That wasn’t a commercial? You mean that was for Real? I don’t believe it. Bleeech.

3. Passerby says

DUMB! that actually hurt my ears. and she’s a britney copycat. can someone please be original?

4. Passerby says

lol ditto! i can’t take it! i have no idea what i just watched! simple lyrics, just so strange!

5. Passerby says

it really reminds me of Niki costa’s song, Like a feather….
    and hudgens voice is way too synthesized, don’t like it…

6. Kyle says

Don’t love it, don’t hate it. I just nothing it.

Needless to say, won’t be buying the song!

Don’t sweat the petty stuff and don’t pet the sweaty stuff :)

the chick sounds like she’s constepated!! i mean what the hell!?! who ever told her she could sing is a great liar.

8. Ellie says

#1 Awful
    #2 Sneakers? Seriously? What’s next, songs about socks?
    #3 That doesn’t sound like her voice most of the time.
    #4 Why do they glow?
    #5 Why is her uglya*s bf everywhere? His face is kinda ew!

9. Sophie says

Oh that was terrible. I listened to the first 30 seconds or so, and that is ENOUGH for me.

10. Monica says

It’s just stupid. She has a great voice but this song is obviously marketed towards kids. I guess kids would love it.

11. Savage says

Agreeing with Monica, I had a hard time relating to the song. I dont think she has a bad voice, the girl can sing. But it was a little cheesy for me. Definitely more of a Disney song than what I had expected from her OWN line of work.

12. missmarnip says

she looks like a mila kunis+miley cyrus wannabe. kunis, i love. the other two girls, i don’t.
    personally i would never listen to this song a second time but i love the fact that’s it’s a harmless, fun song without “going down”, snakes and hump-related terms. like it the good ol’ day.
    and, actually, it’s really more fun to dance in your sneakers than in your heels :)