Archives for 06/20/2008
Almay’s Intense I-Color Bring Out Collection gave you four eyeshadow color palettes that are intended tobring outyour eye color:brown, blue, hazel, or green.I tried the green palette, and it looked great!The new Play Up installment is intended to "play up" your color by pairing bold shades in eyeshadow, liquid eye liner, and volumizing mascara.How?:
Colors that are opposite each other on the color wheel are complimentary.When paired together, thecontrastwill make your eye color really stand out."
Try these that are now available for a bold look (click main link for more shades)!:
Green Eye Collection:The Play-Up collection features violets to makeyour green eyespop! (Findthe eyeshadowhere!)
Blue Eye Collection:The Play-Up collection featuresdenims and brownsto make your blues pop! (Findthe eyeshadowhere!)
Hazel Eye Collection:The Play-Up collection uses blush and black tones to make your hazel eyes pop! (Findthe eyeshadowhere!)
Sephora has a new crop of giraffe- and zebra-printed products to bring out the wild thing in you this summer.I think they’re a lot of fun!!Check out some of the fare!:
Safari Bag Collection – Zebra ($5-$48): A collection of 11 cosmetic bags
File Mate in Zebra ($5):A patterned nail file in its own snap-closure case.
Balm Bon in Zebra ($7):A lip balm packaged in zebra print.
Safari Bag Collection – Giraffe ($5-$48):A collection of 11 cosmetic bags
File Mate in Giraffe ($5):A patterned nail file in its own snap-closure case.
Balm Bon in Giraffe ($7):A lip balm packaged ingiraffe print.
Zebra Safari Bronzer – deep gold shimmer for medium to darker skin tones
Giraffe Safari Bronzer – gold shimmer for light to medium skin tones
All in good fun! James McAvoy talked a bit about Wanted, a recent motorcycle accident, and his love for extreme minature golf.
Can you please find this dress? Thanks!!
Can you please find out who made this top and a less expensive option. Thanks!
- Everyone’s clamoring forsex and the city fashion, and Girlawhirl.com readers save 15% on the items available at patriciafield.com!
- With summer officially here SeenON! shows you the must-have summer essentials that all the stars love!
- SheFinds shows you how to kick that pay cut in the butt and be a Frugalista.
- Smarter Fahion gives an awesome list of coupon codes for top online clothing & accessories stores. They expire soon so take advantage A.S.A.P.!
Wondering what to wear today?
- StyleBakery.com offers two flattering looks that go from lunch with friends to the office with ease
- The Beauty Brains show us which is more irritating to skin: David Lee Roth’s Van Halen or Peter David Roth’s skin care line.
- Top Button will give you an edgy look much less permanent than tattoo temptress Kat Von D, with her new makeup line at Sephora!