John Mayer Unsure When He Will Release Next Album

John Mayer is literally one of my favorite artists out there. And it’s sad to hear that he is uninspired at the moment therefore unable to start working on his next album. John feels he’s "done everything" he can at the moment. Come on Jen! Give that man some inspiration. If anyone can do it, she can. :)

"I’m not sure when I’ll come back with another record. I feel like I’ve done everything I can do with this set of tools."

Update: I just found another quote from John that is pretty funny. He is begging the paparazzi to stop taking pictures of him running errands because it is sending out the wrong message.

"I don’t have a problem with my privacy as much as I have a problem with people messing with my message.
"If you’re going to take pictures of me doing mundane stuff, will you at least take pictures of me playing guitar? Because, right now, it looks like all I do is drink coffee and do dry cleaning and go eat dinner."

Photos by Bauer Griffin

Comments

John is one of the best young musicians around…..his music is better than mainstream artists well known in the UK. I love his heartfelt songs and his voice is amazing, so unforced and natural and non of this warbling s!%t!!!

I can’t wait for John to release new material…the Mrs Robinson cover idea is great!

I loved the free fallin’ cover but I think he should cover something by the Smiths like ‘Stop me (if you think you have heard it)’…..

S

2. kiki says

I LOVE this guy. He just seem so real and down to earth; and he is not afraid of being himself. To put the icing on the cake his music is also amazing. Some of my favorite songs are: your body is a wonderland, waiting on the world to change, say, etc…… JEN IS LUCKY.

3. Passerby says

He’s right. These stupid pictures of celebrities make people think that this is all they do when really we see about 5 minutes of them on any given day. I wonder if the people on these sites making nasty comments about them based on these photos realize that?

4. Otis Rail says

Yeah, agreed V2. I really don’t know much about this feller and his music but he does seem to have a good head on his shoulders. Otis Rail

5. Leni says

I love his work. But you didn’t post the whole message. He was trying to say his next alboum will be different, that’s it, with porbably more blues, not that he won’t make another one.
    More blues for Jen.

6. babylove says

================= He is not a good???????. He is busy with his online dating thing, His profile was seen at dating site “W e a l t h y l o v I n g . c o m” yesterday. A rumor goes that he is dating a young single woman on that site.=============