Love It Or Hate It: Mary Kate Olsen

Check out the shoes that Mary Kate Olsen rocked last night at the Cinema Society Screening of ‘The Wackness‘. What do we think? It’s no secret that Mary Kate is fashion forward, so her choice isn’t really that shocking.

Photos by WENN

Comments

She looks great she always looks great..a few of you mentioned she always looks like she was dragged out of bed..well she rocks the grunge look very well..im sure alot of you couldnt so..Quit hating. I hate jelous people!

2. RetroSweety says

She’s becoming a woman with a beautiful fashion sense finally!
    A lovely Oriental long white dress with a ribbon around to emph.
    the tummy. I love her makeup it’s so simple and she glows! Her
    shoes match her outfit with a kick of color!

What the hell was she thinking about when she put those shoes on. Looking like the walking dead.

4. Passerby says

HATE iT!
    THiS MAKES ME WANNA PUKE LiKE REALLY :l
    WTF WAS SHE TiNKiN GUESS SHE DOES DRESS iN DARK
    IT BE KUTE WITH JUS DA BELT & PURSE
    BRACELETS OVER DO iT.
    & WTF iS UP WiT DA SHOEZ?!

5. Passerby says

Mary Kate “fashion forward”? Only if her fashions for the past few YEARS have yet to be brought to the runway. She always is covered in as much fabric as she can find.

6. Passerby says

You are beautiful. Seems saw you before. Did you ever posted your profile to a celebrity and millioniare dating site called blacklatinmeet.com ?\\\\\\\\ I just saw your profile

yesterday on that site.

7. audrey says

MK usually looks like she was dragged out of bed and forced to show up at whatever function she was at. This time it looks like she had a shower first.

8. PuffnStuff says

I like the shoes and the bracelet. She needs to be taller in order to wear that dress.

“I don’t want views shoved down my throat, unless they’re covered in a candy-coated shell.” – Stephen Colbert

9. fashion designer wanna be says

i swear to god, i thought that her feet were he feet of a duck

thedress is nic but o tobe worn out

10. Passerby says

Fashion forward, I don’t think! Just plain weird, yes. It’s almost as if she goes out of her way to look awful. Everything she wears swamps her, and her posture is terrible with that hunched look. As for the orange platforms with the rest of what’s going on… If it’s attention she wants, I guess she’s getting it, but for all the wrong reasons.

11. Passerby says

babylove. . . get a life! Your ridiculous posts are pointless. Please, for the love of God, go somewhere else!

12. Passerby says

Thanks MK for always dressing like a ridiculous clown so wed have something to laugh at!
    keep making a fool of yourself so we can keep laughing;))

13. Booyah says

Love the belt, and the shoes, but the Montgomery Wards circa 1978 bathrobe I can do without.

14. elocin444 says

she must have worn those shoes as tribute to the screening she was at cause they are totally whack

15. Zeroelle says

You’re exactly right. It’s not the style of the clothes that looks awful; it’s the way these particular styles fit her body! She is very short and thin, so she needs tighter fitting clothes to make her look womanly.

16. VazquezGal says

it’s OK I am not a fan of much of the stuff either of them wears these days. but I agree with Passerby above me, her clothes wear her not the other way around like it should be

17. Jan says

I have to admit I am envious of the fact they seem to not care at all what others think ! As for the clothes I can pretty much guarantee I will hate what they have on.

18. anniedawg25 says

love it…..from the neck down. Seriously, this would look great on someone taller.***annie***