Faith Hill, Tim McGraw and Children Leaving Cafe Med

Faith Hill, Tim McGraw and their children were photographed leaving the Cafe Med Restaurant in Los Angeles this past weekend. It’s nice to see that even a super gorgeous country star can go out looking casual and just like the rest of us on a hot weekend. I have to say Tim looks mighty fine in shorts and a tee. :) Any Tim McGraw fans out there?

Photos by WENN

Comments

1. Passerby says

I think they are a great couple! He definitely has respect for women, as you can tell from the incidents at his concerts….way to go Tim!! I would have done the same thing as you!!

2. Passerby says

Looks like Faith has put on some weight. She looks much better. A couple of years ago, she was too skinny. She looks healthy. She and Tim are a great couple!

I do not even know the way I stopped up right here, but I believed this post used to be good. I do not recognize who you are however certainly you’re going to a well-known blogger in the event you aren’t already. Cheers!

Its like you read my mind! You appear to grasp so much about this, like you wrote the guide in it or something. I believe that you just could do with some percent to power the message home a bit, however instead of that, this is excellent blog. A fantastic read. I’ll certainly be back.

Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you ever been running a blog for? you made running a blog look easy. The total glance of your website is fantastic, let alone the content material!

6. breeslee says

Huge, HUGE fan!! I was at his concert this last Friday and was a stage groupie. I touched him! Man is he gorgeous! I’m still on cloud 9.

7. Amy says

I am just not a country music fan. I try to like it because my husband plays it in his car all the time, but I just don’t. But if I did I would like Tim, probably not Faith tho.

8. Passerby Mel 7-7 says

Right here! He’s a hottie. Our wedding song was “it’s your love” by him and his beautiful wife.

9. Passerby says

Tim and Faith are a very very sexy couple together. I love these two together. I really get turn on by them..LOL!!

10. faeriepixels says

i’ve seen faith in person, and she is stunning without makeup, like flawless…and she’s so nice and engaging