Benji Madden Is Getting A Paris Hilton Tattoo

WHAT?! Doesn’t he know those things are permanent? Meaning it will last more than a few months. Meaning it will outlive their relationship. Benji Madden is getting a tattoo of Paris Hilton. And Paris wants to do the same – but he won’t allow it.

“He is going to get one of me but he won’t let me get one. He doesn’t like tattoos on women. He thinks I look pure.”

While we are on Paris Hilton, do you think she enjoys going clubbing. In fact, the only reason why she heads out for a night on the town is to collect the paycheck that soon follows.

“When they see me at parties, I am actually getting paid to be there. There is no such thing as bad publicity.”

Photos by Bauer Griffin

Comments

1. Passerby says

That “pure” comment made me throw up in my mouth a little. Come on Paris get real, there is NOTHING about you that screams pure!

2. RaWrlicious says

that’s ok…everytime i see her in pics i just picture her in the movie “house of wax” where she gets a pole through the head…trust me…makes every pic a little bit more decent to look at and gives ya quite a giggle…not cuz i’m jealous or hate her…just cuz…it’s funny as hell ROFL although me saying i like her is a little bit drastic and a complete lie haha but i don’t see why anyone would or how anybody could O.o *shrugs* meh just my opinion =D

3. Ernestine says

I’m sorry (well, I’m actually not), but I soooooo wish some great, heroic martyr would just push this vapid whore off the highest cliff in the universe. And keep a camera on the location where she finally hits, just so we can see her splatter on the bare earth and we can all breathe nice and easy because DING DONG the SKANK is GONE, and oooohhhhh HAPPY DAY!!! She’s honestly the only person I wish death upon. Her and a few international dictators and members of the Bush administration, that is. And Heidi Montag.

4. Ernestine says

P.S. I don’t even watch The Hills, but I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO up the butt of Team L.C. that it’s not even funny. I really do hope she reads this shit.

5. Ellie says

I’m sure he didn’t really mean pure… more like natural because her skin isn’t tattooed. In comparison to him she is “pure” since he’s covered in ugly tattoos.

6. Passerby says

Has he any bare skin left for a tattoo? She’s right when she says there’s no such thing as bad publicity. She’s made a career of it.

7. Passerby says

I am confused as to why these two are together in the first place. She usually never dates anyone as long as she has him. I think it has something to do with Nicole being with his brother. She is jealous of Nicole. Paris has some motive behind it. She’s such a skank. I just hope that Benji is stocked up on Valtrex. Otherwise, he’ll be breaking out soon.

8. Sorcha says

PURE?? Paris is PURE??? I think Paris is confused, what Benji actually said was – “Paris you look like a who*e”. I understand how easy it was for her to get confused. Benji needs to make his sentances simple. That way she’ll understand what he actually saying.

9. Kyle says

Hahahah
    this comment made me laugh!!

Don’t sweat the petty stuff and don’t pet the sweaty stuff :)

10. Amy says

When I think of words to describe Paris, pure isn’t one of them. In all fairness if I didn’t know who Paris was and was looking at her for the first time I might look at her differently than I do knowing who she is. If that makes sense.

11. papyrus says

He said it wrong, but i know what he/she meant. I dont have any tattoos because i prefer bare skin, looks natural and sexy.

12. Passerby says

Why does Paris always wear close-toed shoes? I can’t remember ever seeing her toes. Not that I want to, just sayin’………

13. Ernestine says

She has the ugliest feet on earth. Seriously. Just google “Paris Hilton’s feet” on google images and see what pops up. She wears, like, a size twelve or some shit. And, I mean, I have size ten, absolutely veiny man boats, and my peds could be in toenail polish ads compared to her nasty ass feet. For realz.