Matthew McConaughey Gets $3 Million For Baby Photos

Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves scored $3 million selling the first photos of their baby son Levi.TMZ is reporting that OK! Magazine sealed the deal which also includes the baby’s first Christmas shots and the first right’s to Matt’s wedding photos should the event occur.

Wow…

Photo by INF

Comments

1. Belicoso says

Is it really that big of a business to circulate celebrity baby photos? Big enough to warrant spending $3 million? I cannot stand these parents who show off their babies for money, like Larry Birkhead and his daughter, or the new player to the game Jamie Lynn and her infant. This sort of exploitation is just reprehensible.

2. Disgusted says

I work my ass off at work everyday and these people get $3 million dollars for pictures of a baby they didn’t even plan to have? Something is seriously wrong with this situation.

3. Passerby says

Well. all I can say is that yes, $3 million could be spent on alot more of important things. However, I think the majority of people complaining about it wouldn’t pass it up if someone wanted to pay that kind of money for their kids pics.

4. Passerby says

Whatever happened to Matthew’s acting skills? He was great in A Time To Kill. Must be the marijuana.

5. Passerby says

All this “first picture” stuff is getting WAY out of hand . . let’s hope they do the right thing and donate the proceeds to charity!!

6. Passerby says

Don’t know what those celebrities are really thinking ….
    Well, I also read this topic on *****MillionaireL oveL inks.com***** I guess those rich and famous singles also show great concerns on entertainment gossip besides seeking their dating partners there. LOL And rumor says even some celebrities’ profiles are found on that site. Don’t know…don’t know…

7. Passerby says

How can they afford to pay these people all this money? I never buy tabloid magazines, I just visit their websites. I guess that’s also a source of advertising dollars so never mind.

8. Passerby says

I wonder how these children are going to feel when they grow up and see their baby pictures, first Xmas, etc. splashed all over these tasteless magazines? It would make me sick that my parents didn’t give me a choice. At the very least the money should be put in a trust fund for the children.

9. momster says

Well, I guess it will be worth it – there is NO WAY this is going to be an ugly baby! But I’m with those that say they don’t even by the magazines – I get everything I need right here on INO!!!!! :)

10. melissa22 says

All this celeb baby shit is WAY out of control. You know these people don’t donate anything to charity, except the charity of being a crappy actor but still managing to be a millionaire. This one is rather upsetting to me, Matthew never seemed like the ‘Hollyweird’ type I figured he would be more private and want to keep these moments to himself and his baby’s mama. All babies look the same to begin with so I really don’t understand the fuss, its really sad that this type of money is being shelled out for PICTURES of celeb babies when there are babies in orphanages in dyer conditions all over the world who could really use that money. Its all gotten way out of hand, just shows the TRUE COLORS of these people that America puts on a pedistool. Pathetic and sad.