Hayden Panettiere Wants To Keep Her Independence

Milo Ventimiglia is apparently "devestated" over the fact that Hayden Panettiere chose to ask a friend to be her roommate, rather than ask him to move in.

"Milo was secretly hoping Hayden would ask him to move in to the new
pad. He is keen to take their relationship to the next level by moving
in together but Hayden is not ready for that. She has told him she still wants some of her independence because she is young.

She wants to stay young and is not ready to settle down yet, so
moving in with a friend was the perfect answer for her. Milo was
devastated but he has promised to wait."

I mean, if he really needs a place to live, I have a very cozy spare room in my house… :P

No, but in all serious, this is where the age difference comes into play. Age is only a number, until the man in his 30′s wants to go the next level but the 20 year old woman still has more experiences left to live before she settles down.

Comments

1. Passerby says

Heidi M. wore a similar one in burgandy to the mtv movie awards and christina a. word a herve leger dress that looks similar on the cover of us magazine about how she got her body back.

2. Passerby says

Well then Johnny Depp is pervy for dating Kate Moss when he was 30 and she was 19. Brian Austin Green is pervy for starting to date Megan Fox when she was 18 and he was 30 and Brad Pitt is very pervy for dating Juliette Lewis when she was 16. But to each their own, don’t worry so much about celebrity relationships.

3. SCOTT PALMER says

HAYDEN PLEASE DON’T MARRY HIM MILO HE WILL NEVER LOVE YOU THE WAY

I LOVE YOU SO THE ONLY PERSON YOU SOULD GET MARRIED TO IS ME NOT

MILO PEASE HAYDEN GIVE MEA CHANCE TO PROVE TO YOU THAT I DO LOVE

YOU THINK ABOUT IT AND LET ME KNOW OKAY I LOVE YOU SWEETHEART BYE

4. boo8 says

wow…she’s cute…I saw her many fans on ” Tallmeet.c om ” she’s love to hang around there some times ..I saw her profile few moments ago..u should check it out..

5. A Elite in Paris says

Another topic, I know, but which other celebrity wore a dress just like that some weeks ago??? I just can’t remember… was it Mariah Carey?

6. Carmen says

That is why I love her! Good personal choices! She is the role model that I was hoping for; my nieces need someone like this to look up to!

7. minisaz411 says

for someone so young she certainly has a good head on her shoulders. I give her so much credit for maintaining her individuality in the incredibly screwed up world she lives in. she deff is a smart cookie

8. laurnicorn says

ditto. it’s rare to find a young actress/actor that has more than a pretty face so i’m always impressed by hayden’s words in interviews and her personal choices.

9. Passerby says

Um you’re wrong. She was with that Laguna Beach guy Stephen even when she was 18. And I agree with Ernestine, you need to look up the definition of pedophile and not just use it around cuz you feel like it.

10. Krissy L. says

Being sexually attracted to a 15/16-year-old and older is not exactly pedophilia. Hayden was 17/18, not 7 or 8. People really need to get more educated on what pedophilia actually is. It’s not determined by age of consent but rather looks. It’s insane to say that a sexual attraction to a 16 or 17-year-old is pedophilia but not a sexual attraction to an 18-year-old…as if 18 looks any physically different age-wise than 16 or 18.

11. Am says

Hello? She was 18 and he was 30 when they got together officially. Don’t even tell me they weren’t doing anything until she became 18 either. I won’t believe it.

Vera, Milo is a pedophile or at a minimum extremely immature. I thought he was hot until he hooked up with her. He’s now just nasty in my eyes. No better than Joel Madden who was dating Hillary when she was underage.

12. Ernestine says

I think that “pedophile” is a pretty strong word. It’s not as if Hayden was fifteen and Milo was fifty-two when they first hooked up or something. Jeez…

13. gretel says

just because someone is “underaged” means it’s an abuse. you’re just as mature when you’re 17 as you will be when you turn 18. (offtopic – i think she has one of the weirdest bodies there – looks like her upper part is bigger than her legs or something… odd)

14. Ernestine says

I wonder if Hayden’s daddy issued some kind of smackdown? Whatever. I just wanted to say that she looks STUNNING here. She’s honestly one of the best dressed young actresses in Hollywood, in my opinion. She’s good at dressing in a way that doesn’t emphasize her shortness.