Jennifer Connelly Is The New Face Of Revlon

Jennifer Connelly will be the new face of Revlon! Past spokesladies include Halle Berry, Jessica Alba and Elle Macpherson, so it’s obvious Jennifer is in good company. In a statement she said,

"Revlon is one of the great iconic brands of today and I am thrilled to
be part of a company that has done so much for women around the world."

Her partnership with Balenciaga made perfect sense to me. But I’m a little surprisd Revlon chose Jennifer, just because she’s a bit more outside the mainstream than the women they’ve typically used.

Comments

1. Ernestine says

I tend to hate way overtweezed ones — Megan Fox springs to mind. I like Jennifer’s. They’re dramatic and they frame her very dramatic eyes.

2. gia says

i have always thought she is a true beauty…nearly perfect before she lost too much weight. she is stunning to me. i just wish she would gain about 10 lbs. revlon is totally overpriced…i wish she wasnt doing it.

3. Gordana says

I hate her eyebrows too. I think she looks better with a few extra pounds. I’m not sure why but I don’t associate her with Revlon.

4. Passerby says

I don’t agree with all this crossing over. Models being singers, actresses being models, singers trying to act, etc. There is plenty of talent to go around, why can’t models model, singers sing and actresses act? Why do they need to do all the jobs, when others would like a chance to?

5. Passerby says

I will always remember her from that WEIRD movie she was in as a teen, with David Bowie. Can’t remember the name of it, but wow.

6. Passerby says

Jim Henson film. Labyrinth.

I think it makes sense, she started her career as a model.

7. Ernestine says

Whatever. She’s a stunningly beautiful woman. I’m surprised no one has snatched her up already. And I think it’s cool that Revlon goes for spokesmodels who are a little bit older — Salma, Julianne, Halle, etc.

8. Lea says

Not pretty!!?? Watch the movie she won an oscar in, and try to not find her pretty!! Really pretty!! HER EYES!!!!!!!!! A little too skinny these days, but a real beauty. good choice!!!

9. Passerby says

I don’t find her attractive in the least, let alone pretty.
    I don’t mind her being a spokesperson for a cosmetic company though. I think they tend to use too pretty of women for that anyway. It’s not the pretty ones that need it.