Katie Holmes In Manhattan

Katie Holmes exited a Manhattan officebuilding and hopped into a waiting SUV. Wearing men’s jeans and a very thin bra, Katie seemed out of character. Not very Barney’s is it?

My cousin ran into her yesterday while she was shopping with her bodyguard and said she was walking very quickly and head down.

Photos by Bauer Griffin

Comments

1. Passerby says

she bears teh marks of xenu! she gets beaten and whipped by gay tommy! he wants her (him) to look exactly like himself! she looks like gay tommys twin! she is gayelle tommy!

2. Madelyn says

Katie is beautiful and I think she looks great, casual but lovely. What’s wrong with the way she’s dressed?

3. Passerby says

Methinks that there is a baby in there! Her belly button is pooching out and her breasts look ful…

4. Anastasia Beaverhausen says

Wow. I wish she would start wearing SOME makeup. At the very least some lip gloss and blush. She looks one foot from the grave. It is so sad.

5. Passerby says

I think she looks pretty and healthy. I don’t know how you can tell if someone has low self-esteem by just looking at a picture.

6. C.Mo says

I miss the old Katie, bright, shiny and full of life. She has the aura now of a depressed woman whose spirit has been broken.

7. Kyle says

That belly button is a little out of control and those arms are starting to get Madonna-ish. That being said, I think she looks great in her baggy jeans and dressed down look. I just want to know why her belly button is so poppy. Are all outies like that?

Don’t sweat the petty stuff and don’t pet the sweaty stuff :)

8. Passerby says

Definitely looks like a navel piercing the way it’s popping out…. like the ball on the top part is just sticking out. Strange if she has one..

9. audrey says

Why would it be strange for her to have her belly button pierced? You would be surprised at who has it done, and it isn’t just young teens either. She may be thin, but she looks healthy and fit.

10. Passerby says

She probably has an outie from having Suri. Or should could have a hernia? I have one and have bulge you cant repair it unless you decide not to have anymore children.

11. annielovesfred says

she’s a trend setter and looks great. She is so hounded by the press an public i don’ t blame her for keeping her head down. I wouldn’t want to talk to everyone either. it’s nice to see her dressed down too. Can you imagine the energy that goes into looked ‘finished’ every single day? ugh. I’m lucky if my lipstick lasts til noon

12. annielovesfred says

13. sabine says

I kinda like this look on her. it looks so much better compared to the all dressed up way, the business “kate”.

14. Miss_M says

I love this look (minus the rolled up jeans though! What was she thinking???), she looks finally her age. She’s got a gorgeous smile!

15. operaghost says

So, what’s with the baggy men’s jeans thing, Vera? Is this a new trend I don’t know anything about? I remember a picture of Posh out with the family looking very low-key and wearing baggy men’s jeans, too. I was just wondering.

16. Size 0 says

I think Katie needs to get some muscle tone. She has lost weight and her skin hangs. Look how her arms and stomach are. She is skinny but saggy skin. I thought the same thing as soon as I saw the picture she looks like Posh in baggy jeans and grey t-shirt. Kind of wierd…

17. Passerby says

Obviously, Katie has VERY low self-esteem! I am guessing she no longer takes fashion advice from Posh…but opts to raid “tom’s closet” and wear his jeans.

18. Passerby says

Please tell me she isn’t trying to bring back the rolled jeans look. Lord helps us all.

19. momster says

YIKES! I remember refusing to be seen without tight-rolled jeans back in middle school. Help us all if this is the case!

20. Passerby says

This is the old Katie Holmes before she met The Tomster…She is looking and
    dressing way back when…It is nice to see her meet and greet people…

Wonder if these are the firemen from the 911 rehab aka scientology..

21. WarrenNz says

Hi Katie Holmes,
    I see you r not healthy ennuff your dietier is slimming i felt so sorry for you,you have to eat irl if you would like your Daughter Suir to realise what a healthy looking Mum is it is gonna be weigt bak on or not all.i Herad you collapsed and felt dizzy and had pale skin.
    you have a Husband and a Daughter to think of instead of yourself feeling depressed and stressful.
    I suggest you think it through before tryig to not eat and instead being such skinny clebrity you are ryte now.
    if you go Anoreixa you lose your usband your Daughter and also your life.do something katie it is the best thing that could happened to anyone.
    your Life and your Personal is your Bussiness.
    I will say is Take care and look up and realise that you have a Lovely Beautiful Healthy Daughter Suri
    LuFF
    Diraleen Katipa
    From New Zealand

22. wow! says

Katie just copies victoria beckham..

hair
    jeans
    tries to be stylish….blah blah blah blah blah

but i can’t stand her

23. wow! says

Katie just copies victoria beckham..

hair
    jeans
    tries to be stylish….blah blah blah blah blah

but i can’t stand her

24. gia says

she has gorgeous hair! i think her body looks great & the clothes are fine…i would love to know what kind of bra she is wearing though because in past pics pre- Tom she has very saggy breasts & they look lots perkier here.