Megan Fox Uses Apple Cider To Cleanse Out Her System

I love to hear about what celebrities do for their beauty regime. This is one that I’ve heard before, but I wanted to get a discussion started about what beauty secrets INO readers have. Megan Fox says she drinks a mixture of water and raw apple cider vinegar to clean out her system.

"It’s just water and raw apple cider vinegar, and it just cleans out your system entirely. It will get rid of, for women who retain water weight, from your menstrual cycle and all that, it gets rid of it really fast."

"I’m not one for dieting or exercising, ’cause I’m lazy and I have a really big sweet tooth, so I have to do cleanses every once in a while ’cause of the amount of sugar I take in."

Do you have any natural tips that you do as part of your routine?

Comments

How long are you supposed to take it for? Is there a certain amount of time that you take it?

I drink 2 tablespoons of ACV with water at least once a day. ACV helps to alkalize your body. I usually eat a lot of raw fruits and vegetables, but when I eat something like pizza, I almost instantly get indigestion. Taking ACV really helps with the indigestion – I hate taking pills/anti-acids, because I like to know exactly what I’m putting in my body. I like knowing that ACV is completely safe and natural.

Cleansing is extremely important. It really helps me feel better and more energized.

3. sabine says

apple cider vinegar sounds more like an laxative to me.. nope, definitely not for me. I prefer eating healthy. certainly not always, but as often as possible..

Well, the apple cider vinegar that works is the one with the “mother”. Organic kind is a must. This has all the vitamins & minerals that will help with boost your metabolism, detoxification and keeps you energize.
    As for Megan Fox & Fergie, I’m happy for them… they look good.

i think this really does work. i’ve been drinking the solution daily for about a month now. it helps to lower blood pressure and clean out your liver and kidneys. it also helps with allergies as well.

i agree that eatiing well and exercising is really the only true way to lose weight. i think that people incorrectly assume that a detox means that you will lose fat. you may lose a bit of weight, simply because you are cleaning out your system – but if you want to lose fat, you have to work out and eat a balanced diet.

anyhow…the cleanse really does help me feel less bloated during my periods as well.

umm people… do your research a little more carefully next time. It is proven that before antibiotics, etc. were available, people would drink ACV to CLEANSE their system. It gets the toxins out and I’ve been using it on my face for over a month and my acne has actually been going away after reading online about the amazing affects of ACV. It works, trust me.

7. LadyK says

I accidentally found out that drinking ACV does work to cleanse your system. I can attest to the fact that mixing vinegar with water will really cleanse you out. I had an upset stomach one day and was told by someone wise to take a little bit of vinegar to help with indigestine and unfortunately i wasn’t told how much to take so I took about 1/4 cup of vinegar mixed with about 3 tablespoons of water just to help with taste and within about 20 minutes, my body started the cleansing process. I have purchased other professional colon cleansers that did not have the same affect as ACV and water, this was the most intense cleansing I’ve ever had in my life. It was not a normal laxative type response, but still controllable. I’ve decide to do this at least once a month b/c the results were so good. I felt sooooo much lighter and actually had more energy. I believe doing this once a week will assist in losing weight, it would have to b/c I lost a whoooooooole lot of waste from my body.

8. exposition says

I eat well and exercise and i STILL get bloated during certain times. Apple cider vinegar isn’t that nasty if you add enough water. Honestly, I’ll try anything a few times.

9. Nakia says

I did it after I hit a plateau trying to lose baby weight. I had a shot of ACV a day and the water weight and pounds kind of disappeared and I didn’t change anything else. It’s good for more than just cleaning out your intestines. It cleans your kidneys and liver as well which helps you process food and pass fat better. I don’t know if it works for everyone but it really worked for me.

For the people who are saying it doesn’t make you lose weight/ doesn’t work:

Maybe Megan Fox is so skinny that the only weight she has left to lose is the water she retains? Or maybe intenstinal bloat? So I guess in her eyes it really does work, if that is all it does??

This is sort of along the same lines, but drinking coffee really seems to boost my metabolism. It also gives me increased endurance during exercise as well as helps me stay “regular”….and it can help to suppress your appetite.

12. JohnDoe says

I tried ACV, and in just a few days, my belly fat dimished, and I felt younger and lighter. People at work said, ” I see you’ve lost weight.” I didn’t change my exercise or eating habits, either. Great stuff. Sylvester Stallone swears by the stuff, and has used it for years (since 1970?) He sprinkles it on everything, and says it has helped him stay slim all these years. “It tells the thyroid to speed up the metabolism,” he revealed recently.It can help to normalize blood pressure and lower cholesterol along with MANY other benefits.I don’t care if anyone believes me or not. I’m not going to tell the people at work my secret.

• Kezzie says

I am going to buy some tomorow!! iv been told that it is really discusting and turns peoples stomaches!?

13. Tracey Shannon says

If you add a teaspoon of manuka honey to the solution it kills the taste! My partner and I have it before breakfast each morning and I’m actually starting to enjoy it!!

you know that healthy weight loss is considered to be about a pound a week, more than that is too much of a stressor on your body. so if you didnt change eating or exercise habits and you still lost a pound in a week just by taking acv, then it actually did do a lot for you. it burned about 3500 calories. and all you did was drink.

15. AnonymousAndOverIt says

There is no proof that this works. Exercise and eat well thats all it takes. Not some bs shortcut like this. It will take A LOT More then this to ‘clean your system.’

16. duda says

thats all it does, but making u shit, cleans you out. haha
    to be healthy you need to have healthy bowel movements, thus the cleaning. thats why water is important, the apple cider vinegar can only help that along a bit. makes you loose the bloat from clogged intestines.
    isnt this nice morning info… my sister suffers from stress related removal problems… ive done alot of research.

17. Anonymous123 says

all I know is that you cannot have apple cider while you’re pregnant. Not sure why though?

18. Sarah O. says

I’ve heard of it, but what my mom does is take a shot of red wine vinigar every night before bed, and she hasn’t been sick in five years. I guess it really helps build up your immune system!