Hayden Panettiere At Heroes Party

The cast of Heroes did a "countdown to the premiere" event at the Edison Lounge in L.A.Is anyone really counting down?A lot of people I know sort of lost interest after the first season.

In attendance were:

• Ali Larter
  • Hayden Panettiere
  • Milo Ventimiglia
  • Zachary Quinto
  • Dania Ramirez
  • Sendhil Ramamurthy

So…as usual, let’s talk fashion.I liked Ali’s dress when I saw it from the front, but when she turned around, I fell in love!As for Hayden, what do you think?Are you feeling her look?

Comments

figured she’d have better style than this … sheeesh! isn’t she working with Kira Plastinina??? kiraplastinina.us

2. Jo Jo Pop says

Love the show and can’t wait for it to return! Used to love Milo, now I just think he’s eh… maybe Hayden is sucking the hotness from him. Or maybe they’re sucking the hotness from each other because she used to be much cuter too!

3. Jo Jo Pop says

PS – I hate Hayden’s blazer on her! Great for december, but not when it’s still warm out! And it looks too big on her too… what was she thinking???

4. Tink0185 says

That outfit and pose makes Hayden look 30! I feel like she’s always trying to look older…

5. Cindi says

for the first time Hayden looks horrible. Ali’s dress is amazing and Milo and Zachary are smoking hot. And I’m psyched for Heroes. I am counting down for sure; 2 weeks left!

Hayden needs to stop using her mother’s stylist. She is a gorgeous 18-year old but always looks old, old, old.

7. Shanhole says

Lost interest?! You kidding me! Best show ever, I love it. Can’t wait for the new season.

8. Moxie says

I’m excited for the premier! SO excited. Now, about Hayden…girl needs to shop somewhere else. She’s practically half my age, but dresses older than my Mom. It reminds me of my daughters playing dress up with my make up and clothes.

how old is she 23? going on 35. I wonder how old she will look at 35 without plastic surgery. Boy, these starlets age fast in Hollyweird.