Ahh, how I love lists!This time we’re going with the top 10 long term Hollywood romances.Glamour put together a group of couples who have somehow managed to go the distance even with all the challenges that face these relationships playing out in the limelight.
In no particular order here are the couples that made the cut:
- David and Victoria Beckham
- Tim Ribbons and Susan Sarandon
- Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia De Rossi
- Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis
- Felicity Huffman and William H. Macy
- Courteney Cox and David Arquette
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson
- Will and Jada Pinkett Smith
- Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell
I love this quote by Tom Hanks about Rita, SO cute!
I’m a lucky man. Rita [Wilson] could have done better, but, you know, every now and again, you win the lottery.
Anyways, back to the great romances of our time…is there anyone you think they left off the list?
And better yet, which young couple do you think could be on a list like this 10 years down the road?Personally, I’m rooting for Nicole Richie and Joel Madden…