Best And Worst Hollywood Couples Of 2008

Now that the end of the year is upon you can expect more and more Best/Worst of 2008 lists!Don’t you just love this time of year. Hope you do because The Obsessies are right around the corner!!

Right now I have the best/worst Hollywood couples of 2008 from Hollywood.com.This is a long (and detailed) one, so get ready…

The Best: Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel — Justin gives
Jessica piggyback rides. Last seen doing so in a small Italian village off the
Amalfi coast (the location itself just triples the "aww" factor.

The Worst: Ryan Reynolds & Scarlett Johansson — When
Scarlett married Ryan, she got a whole lot un-sexier. Before she was a Missus,
everybody crushed on the girl wearing her underwear in Lost in Translation.

The Best: Vanessa Hudgens & Zach Efron — Zac and Vanessa
give new meaning to the term "high school sweethearts."

The Worst: Nick Cannon & Mariah Carey — Mariah withheld sex
from Nick until marriage. So he could finish puberty? Well, not sure how long
the wait could’ve been since the marriage happened quicker than anyone could
warn Nick, "Don’t let anyone trick you… into watching Glitter."

There are so many more, so keep reading!

The Best: David Beckham & Victoria Beckham — an entire
decade and three children later, the Beckhams are still a glamorous tale of
happily-ever-after.

The Worst: Hayden Panettiere & Milo Ventimiglia — Milo
showed no shame when he lusted afterhis on-the-boob-tube little niece,
despite the fact that Heroes’ infamous cheerleader was still… a
child.

The Best: Jake Gyllenhaal & Reese Witherspoon — Reese fits
perfectly in Jake’s nook. Which is almost as cute as Jakeholding hands
with Deacon, Reese’s five-year-old son with Ryan Phillippe.

The Worst: John Mayer & Jennifer Aniston — Jennifer took
John back after he used the gossip blogs to tell his version of the breakup,
ahem, he broke up with her and performed spur-of-the-moment
one-man comedy show where Jennifer was the butt of most of his jokes.

The Best: Rihanna & Chris Brown — Chris spent $800 on sexy
undies for Rihanna. A little lingerie was perhaps the perfect pick-me-up for
Rihanna after her fainting spell on stage in Sydney.

The Worst: Jessica Simpson & Tony Romo — Tony is embarrassed
by Jessica. There’s the whole curse thing; so long as he dates her, Tony and
the rest of his Dallas Cowboys won’t win anything.

The Best: Ellen DeGeneres & Portia de Rossi — Ellen uses
her talk show as her sharing-means-caring sounding board. She reveals awesomely
romantic things about her life with Portia, like: "This is
completion."

The Worst: Paris Hilton & Benjie Madden — No matter how much
Paris blogs about all that love she’s got for Benji, we still don’t believe
her. They just don’t fit. He’s a bit of a schlub with dorky tattoos.

The Best: Jenny McCarthy & Jim Carrey — Jenny brings out
the mature side of Jim and Jim brings out the mature site of Jenny. Before
their hook-up they individually thrived off being very annoying. But now Jim
loves Jenn’s autistic son like he’s his own, and together, they campaign for
the fight against autism.

The Worst: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes — Maybe Katie likes Tom’s
controlling ways, but in most TomKat photographs, she either looks (a) crazy –
as trademarked by Tom Cruise himself, (b) submissive in a "Yes, sir"
way as Tom leads her along with a shove at the waist, or (c) sad.

The Best: Seal & Heidi Klum — Seal is romantic. He even
values a kiss from a rose. Heidi and Seal have co-performed at the Victoria’s
Secret Fashion Show, collaborated on a duet, a song that Seal wrote for their
nuptials, and annually, they co-host a killer Halloween fete. Couples that put
Halloween makeup on together, stay together.

The Worst: Heidi & Spencer — their seemingly fake
relationship thrives on betrayal, BS arguments, and plastic surgery.

I’m surprised Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake are on the best side of the list.I know a lot of people who don’t really care for them together.Heidi and Spencer on the Worst list…SHOCKER. :)

Comments

hahaha well we all know what happened to Rihanna + Chris Brown. not the best couple anymore

What about Will and Jada, Beyonce and Jay-Z? Why are there no BLACK people on this damn list?? Such BS!

3. Miss_M says

Hahaha, “Mariah withheld sex from Nick until marriage. So he could finish puberty?” best thing I read today! So funny. And so true probably! ;-) LOL

4. tanette says

nick and mariah are th best couple Ive seen this year. I like them as a couple. and I hope they stay together forever. Nick is so sexy and cute and handsome he looks like a true gentleman. Mariah is beautiful smart and they both had no kids .Thats the perfect match. Mariah and lil old and she needs that lil young brother to keep her active. Perfect couple

I think that Jennifer and Ben should be on there to.. They are soo cute, and Violet is a jem..

All your best couples will break up minus Posh and David. I so bank on it.
    You can hate Tom and Katie all you want but many respect them and they will last. I dont believe in astrology but funny they were right about Madonna’s marriage not lasting and problems in the beginning for Kidman and Urban. They predicted Katie is the one for Cruise.

And when YOU die, I’m sure God will tell you that judging others is wrong. Who are you to sit there sorting out the supposed sinners from the supposed good?

People like you give Christians a bad name.

Condolence on this list. I only go behind the Beckhams. What happened to Hugh Jackman and his wife or even Pres.Bush and Laura as best couples? TomKat are not worst couples. You know conservatives and Christians admire their relationship because its traditional……submissive wives are not wrong when taught in the Bible. Tom is even so in love with Katie and would move mountains for her. Pics manipulated by paps does not tell their life or marriage. In today’s society submission is laughed upon when it shouldnt be.
    Your pro gay marriage is so wrong. That is sin in the Bible and God emphasizes marriage between man and woman. Im sure you will know that someday in your deathtime when God tells you.
    The worst couple belongs to Brangelina…..they degrade the morals and values of the world.

9. Stacie says

I agree with most of the list. Well all but one. I don’t think J.T. and Jessica should be the top of the best. I do agree that Will and Jada Smith should be on the best. I also think Beyoncé and Jay-Z should be on the best. But that’s just a personal opnion…? :]

10. lara jane says

I think rather than Rihanna & CB they should’ve done Gwen & Gavin or Will & Jada. Other than that, I agree.

11. Amy says

I’m surprised Brad and Angie didn’t make the list. Gwen and Gavin is a good choice, they should have been on it. I agreed with most of it, but not all of it. Who made up this list? Just in time for Paris and Benji’s breakup.

12. switchstance5 says

I love Justin and Jess together. I dont really agree with Ryan and Scarlett being on the worst though. She’s being sexy for her husband now! She’s not here to please everyone.

Visit my fashion blog!

Pathetic lists sounds like copied from most tabloids crap. I think one of the best couples is Tom and Katie.