Is Jason Segel Dating Evan Rachel Wood?

Last we heard about Jason Segel, he and Drew Barrymore were rumored to be "friends with benefits."Now, Jason is either acquiring more friends or he’s found someone new.E!’s Party Girl spotted Jason out with actress Evan Rachel Wood, who split with longtime boyfriend Marilyn Manson in November 2008.They were seen together at the Critics’ Choice Awards afterparty last night.

They were outside by themselves the whole time, chain smoking and flirting,’ says an onlooker."

The pair were reportedly seen leaving the party around 9:30 pm.Seems awfully early to leave a party… maybe they just wanted to be alone?Or at least away from gossip spies?;)

From the pictures, it looks like Jason posed with a friend on the red carpet for the after party while Evan skipped the after party’s red carpet.They must have met up inside.

What do you think of these two as a couple?

Comments

Wow, anyone willing to date Manson…Jason’s star is just on the rise, he can do better.

Who would want Marilyn Manson’s used goods? Jason Segal seems like a groovy dude, he can do a lot better!!!!

This girl needs to get a sense of self! She clearly was only dressing all goth and Dita Von Teese-esque because Marilyn Manson wanted her to. So pathetic.

4. Antoinette says

I’ve been following Wood’s career for a while, and I absolutely love her. Who are YOU to say that she’s made some “bad” dating choices, she’s grown and she’s going to date who she wants. “Famewhore” you call her? Believe me when I say she can have just about any man she wants (unlike a lot you I’m sure). So all I really have to say is that most (if not all) of you guys are just hating. Get a life, you guys should be ashamed. And you want to talk about Manson? No he might not be our type, or what society would call “hot”, but I’m sure the guys you Loser’s have been dating probably look just like him (without the makeup and dark clothes). Smh @ you bitches.

Undeniably consider that which you stated. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the net the simplest thing to be mindful of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed at the same time as other people think about issues that they just don’t realize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top as neatly as outlined out the whole thing with no need side effect , other folks can take a signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thank you

F*ckin? tremendous issues here. I?m very happy to see your post. Thank you a lot and i am taking a look ahead to touch you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

7. number6_ed says

Def a famewhore and poser. As soon as things end with Marilyn Manson all of a sudden she drops the goth look. Coinkydink? I think not.

8. gia says

i dont know about her personality, but i can say she looks absolutely gorgeous here…better than i have ever seen her look! she is very young, so i bet she is still somewhat impressionable which is why she changes her look so drastically. maybe she is still trying to find herself, at her age it seems understandable.

9. Anastasia Beaverhausen says

I have NO love for this girl- but ohmigawsh, look at how beautiful her eyes are!!!!

She is beautiful and she is young. Unfortunately, she is making some pretty bad dating decisions. Too bad she doesn’t wait for someone “worthwhile”!