Johnny Depp And Vanessa Paradis To Marry In April

I know, I know, we’ve heard this before. But, who knows, these are very specific details about a Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis wedding in April, so it might just be true. The couple has their own chapel on the grounds of their French estate so that’s supposedly where the nuptials will be held.

"They’re a very private couple. It’s no surprise they’d want to celebrate at their home."

Their will be just 50 guests, amongst them friends and family, plus a few famous pals.

Director Tim Burton is expected to act as best man, while Rolling Stones rocker Keith Richards is also due to attend.

An insider said: "Keith and Johnny are
good pals. Johnny’s portrayal of Jack Sparrow in ‘The Pirates of the
Caribbean’ was partly inspired by the old rocker, and Keith had a cameo
in the second sequel."

Are you buying it?

In my heart of hearts I WANT this story to be true, because they have such a great love story…plus Johnny and Vanessa tying the knot in the French countryside…talk about a fairytale wedding! Who wouldn’t want to see those pictures!

Comments

1. Secret Window says

I don’t think Johnny will marry her freedom is more important
    and even the marriage is not a warranty that it is forever!

Good luck to you John

2. annon says

“The sacrement means nothing these days and people don’t want to be accountable to anyone, especially a religion most people don’t believe in anyway.”
    Sorry, but that comment is a little harsh. I for one, along with MANY other people I know, do see the bond of marriage as sacred. It has nothing to do with “a piece of paper” as people put it. It’s the meaning behind it, the commitment. If more people viewed marriage as a couple like Will and Jada Smith (as in divorce is not an option), I think a lot of people would have a very different view of the marriage commitment.
    But to get on with the original topic, I think the story is just another headline…

3. CatsMommy says

They should not get married. They stay togther because they want to not because a divorce is too long, expensive, and messy. As far as the second commentor, who says its him? My present relationship has lasted longer then my marriage. We have kids, a home, etc., but no government intervention should we ever want to split. I said “I’ll never get married again” and I meant it.

4. lara jane says

But what happens when one of you dies? Not to sound mean or morbid or anything like that, but it is inevitable. Is your partner protected? Kids, insurance, etc. Things to think about.

By the way, this is an honest question, not meant to start a debate or anything. Common-law marriage is a bit more complicated than people realize, and it also varies by jurisdiction.

LOVE HIM. hate her. He’s such a man. so sexy, hilarious and talented. I love his voice. Even though I hate her, i wish I were her. That way I could be with him. I bet he’s a great kisser. I LOVE YOU JOHNNY!!!!!

6. CatsMommy says

What happens to my estate is dictated in a will. I hope everyone has a will married legally or not it makes things a lot easier for your loved ones.

7. anon says

I came across some recent pictures of Johnny Depp and he’s not wearing any ring. Plus why would they want to get married after he’s been with her for what, since ’98? Seems lame. I also don’t think he’d get married since he’s been married before (1983-1986), engaged four time (Sherilynn Fenn, Kate Moss, Jennifer Grey, and Winona Ryder).

8. obsdwithino says

The older I get, the less I need that piece of paper or that ring or that wedding. I really just need a good man!

It’s really frustrating to hear intelligent people of today still needing a piece of paper, a ring and a party to consider two people who are obviously in love and committed, married. How many who make it “official” and binding actually respect and stick to their vows? Not many, that’s why so much rampant and needless divorce. The sacrement means nothing these days and people don’t want to be accountable to anyone, especially a religion most people don’t believe in anyway. These two have been together longer than most legally/spirtually united and are raising their family out of the limelight with her sacrificing her career for her man and family. A bit more traditional, if you ask me than the average Joe and Jane who “tie the knot”, in the “limelight” then “fail” because they want to live as if they are single. These two ARE married regardless of what society wants to call it. God bless them both and their kiddies.

It is appropriate time to make some plans for the long run and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this publish and if I may I wish to counsel you few attention-grabbing things or advice. Perhaps you could write subsequent articles referring to this article. I wish to read more things about it!

11. Amy says

I would love for it to happen since they have kids together, but like the Jolie/Pitts, I think they are happy just being boyfriend/girlfriend with no legal committment. It’s less messy that way when the breakup happens. I think they make a great couple tho.

Im sorry I dont respect men that dont wonna marry their so called love especially if they have kids with them. Where’s the nobleness,honor,and sacredness of love and marriage. If you love someone you tackle legal woes,messy stuff and anything hard to make it work.

13. Bonnie Parker says

Wow… As if marriage was a proof of love and longevity of a couple. Sadly, we’re not in a Cinderella story.

14. ymca says

Speaking of Vanessa Paradis, even Katie Holmes is beating her Miu Miu limelight with the teaser of her hot Miu Miu ad. Katie looks amazing:)

15. poetstar says

I think it is great that they do not need a piece of paper to define their relationship. If they get married it will be for the kids just like the Jolie-Pitts. If it is important to the kids, it is important to them. That piece of paper will not keep the other party in the relationship if that is what they decide in the end. (stepping off soapbox now). Anyway – if they get married, I hope we get pictures, it is likely to be bizarre and fun!

16. Sporky says

I agree with the two comments above me from poetstar and Anon. @ 1:58 p.m. Not that I don’t believe in marriage (I really do!), but I think it just isn’t for some people.

17. gia says

I love them, but dont they always say they are fine with their relationship the way it is?? Why even bother to get married now?

18. Kyle says

I agree!  After all these years, what is it going to change now if they get married?

Don’t sweat the petty stuff and don’t pet the sweaty stuff :)