Fact Or Fiction: Katie Holmes Pregnant Again

To start the bump watch or not to start the bump watch…that is the question.

I’m not buying this one. Ok Magazine is claiming that Katie Holmes is pregnant with her second child already. I believe they might be trying right now, since we have heard a TON of baby blabber in regards to Tom Cruise and Katie, but we’ve seen her recently in tight clothes and her stomach looks flat as a washboard.

...Tom gently placed his hand over his beautiful
wife’s belly and she clasped his hand and held it there.

"It was identical to how Tom used to stand with Katie when she was pregnant with Suri," an eyewitness tells OK!.
"And the way they looked at each other! You could see the love in their
eyes and there was a feeling that they were sharing something very
special at that moment."

So what’s the verdict? Is she, or isn’t she?

I wish Hollywood was a place where a couple could just say, "We’re trying to have a baby right now, we’ll let you know when we’re expecting," and then make the announcement. But, the guessing and speculation are all part of the media game, so here we go again. :) If Katie IS pregnant again, it should be interesting to see what kinds of conspiracy theories people have this time…fake belly, artificially inseminated by Scientology leader…I can’t wait to see what they come up with for this one!

Photos by Wenn.com

Comments

Obviously you care enough to post on this site… Who cares what happens on a game show…

Good lord – who cares? Probably not a lot of people….lol. The television show Jeopardy had a question last night regarding “Suri’s Mother” and no one could even answer……No one even knew who Katie Holmes was which is pretty appropriate since she’s basically just Cruise’s wife – and nothing more!

3. iowa girl says

You know, i am and have been over the cruise bashing for some time. They seem genuinely happy together, and I wish them all the best. I think it would be awesome if they were pregnant again. they seem like they are there every step of the way for their child growing up as opposed to some other parents. To those who think Suri isn’t tom & katies biological child…you must not have ever looked at her. She looks like both her parents.

You are a bit confused. There’s a HUGE difference in beautiful and cute. Suri definitely qualifies for cute in the looks department and for the way she’s dressed up like a china doll all the time. But beautiful? Give me a break. That’s really a stretch of the imagination!

5. Claudette says

They way things are and the way they have been raising Suri, there s going to be a lot of drama coming from that child when and if another baby comes…

Tom and Katie are trying to give Suri a “sister”?! Suri already has a sister and her name is Isabella. These rag mags are so mean to the adopted kids. And Katie doesn’t even look preggers. Now Halle Berry looks preggers. per and last pictures of her on Monday.

i believe it, that’s why katey was looking rough a few weeks ago….morning sickness and anemia

That is great that you post your opinion on the internet… but word of advice… check your spelling of celeb’s names before you post…

9. papyrus says

hahaha Katie did one show in broadway and now they say “her career” is on hold, give me a break. its like me making one holiday card and calling myself Martha Stuart.

I don’t believe Tom cruise has sex with any female, let alone Katie. This new baby, if there is one, will be a product of some scientology elder, like in Rosemarie’s baby… He can’t have sex, because his is not human….

I also don’t think Tom and Katie have sex with each other. So whether there is a third party in the marriage that is getting Katie pregnant(altho Katie looks like she hasn’t had sex since she met Tom) So I am guessing it is done at the scientolo lab.