It’s Never Going To Stop Is It?

And the remakes continue…

Twentieth Century Fox is set to remake the 1980s TV series "The A-Team" into a summer 2010 film.

Sigh…

Comments

1. Dallas says

What is really sad is the fact that there are NO “good” actors in Hollywierd anymore! Most of them have been there, done that and the exec’s are having to re-introduce the old shows! My gosh, we have people like Heidi and Soencer walking around acting like stars. There is a remake of Bonnie & Clyde being made and Hillary Duff is playing Bonnie. Faye Duneway stated recently, “why didn’t they hire a REAL actress”?! That sentence speaks volumes!

2. elle fire says

Is there no creativity or imagination left in Hollywood??? Even more amazing is that this crap actually gets financing!!! No wonder I barely go to the theatre anymore…what a waste of time & money.

Oh, that’s just wrong. No-one is as sexy or suave as Dirk Benedict. Or as mad as ‘Howling Mad’ Murdoch, Dwight Schultz.

Wrong.

Bad Hollywood. Go and sit on the naughty step.

I would love to see Mr. T back as BA. Nobody else will be able to as good as a job as he can. I have Mr. T as the voice on my GPS. I got it from a site called Navtones and I love going for a drive having Mr. T telling me where to go. Bring back Mr. T!

5. Grace Adler says

Is this the best the Hollywood writers can give us after a long lengthy strike last year? Remakes… someone needs to dig deep into the creativity bag & come up with some original ideas!

6. B says

I read that they’re going to do Lost in Space, too, remember that gem? Danger, danger Will Robinson!

7. Sporky says

They already did Lost in Space (with Joey from Friends) and it sucked donkey d*ck! I’m eagerly awaiting a movie of BJ and the Bear.

8. momster says

LOVED the A-Team!!!! It could never be the same… but maybe the younger crowd would enjoy it. Why can’t they just do something SIMILAR but not use the same name for all these recycled ideas? I think they would go over much better.