Salma Hayek’s House Is Haunted

Salma Hayek is convinced that her little girl, Valentina, has some kind of a sixth sense and has seen actual ghosts or spirits in their house.

"She woke up and her eyes were open and she’s looking
at one specific point and she’s going, ‘No no no no, au revoir,’ which
means goodbye in French…And she’s looking at someone, but there’s no
one there.

I was so scared, and I’m like, ‘Yes, au revoir, whoever you are, get
out!’ And then she started saying it in English: ‘Bye bye, bye bye!’ I
guess she was trying in different languages to see what nationality
this ghost was… It was terrifying!"

INO readers, let’s take a quick poll. Do you believe in ghosts???

Photos by Bauer Griffin.

Comments

They definitely exist but I think mostly to protect us here on earth. It is that 6th sense. For example why you suddenly forget what you are doing or where you are going and it’s not anywhere near where you’re supposed to be and then when you do get there you see a car crash. This has definitely happened. As well as my friends home has a ghost in her basement. She has an old Irish bar that we’re convinced it’s an old patron that is mad it’s in the US now. Every now and then a glass randomly is thrown but not at anyone..Just in general.

2. starlitbetty says

I don’t know about ghosts but I do believe in presences left behind by something traumatic that happened there. I also just wanted to comment on how I love that Valentina will be trilingual which I think is going to be very useful in the future. I wish all children were taught at least two languages growing up because that is the best time they learn and retain that knowledge.

3. Savage says

I have experienced way to much in my life time, to NOT believe in spirits, and “ghosts”. My house, that I’ve lived in for 13 years now, is haunted, and has been since the day we moved in here. Complete with moving plastic plants, doors swinging open that were still dead bolted, lights flashing, and things being randomly placed around the house. I’ve had them talk to me, and when I was younger, a few of my dead relatives would stand outside my bedroom door, I believe as a way of protecting and watching over me. My great aunt died when I was 5 years old, and 7 years later, I was able to describe her to the T, down to the type of cigarettes she smoked, because I saw her in my door way. So yes, I believe.

“I guess she was trying in different languages to see what nationality this ghost was” <—- This made me LOL so hard for some reason!!!

5. sweet kiddo says

damn, same thing here !!! my girlfriend had a room to rent and warned me too that i might feel a presence from time to time but i wasn’t a beleiver either, but gosh let me just tell you that i left after a month i would never have staid there for 6 !!!

Salma is one craaaaazzy mother!
    Imagine when her daughter will be 3 or 4 and start talking to herself and say weird things (like kids do). She will totally freak out and Valentina won’t understand why!

Valentina probably just said goo goo gaga then she said gaga goo goo, and Salma thought it was a different language and that she was talking to ghosts. Helloooo drama queen. But I do believe in ghosts and such. Too many coincidences not to.

I believe in ghost’s although I haven’t had anything that I can say justifies that believe. What I think Selma is describing sounds like night terrors. My daughter had them too. She used to wake up in the middle of the night looking into the mirrored closet doors screaming “nooo” like she was talking to someone. I would try to comfort her but she didn’t even hear me. Very scary. Found out later they have an actual name for it.

9. Anonymous123 says

I’ve never seen one but my cousins used to live in a haunted house….it was creepy.

10. gretel says

Please. It’s kids stuff. My daughter had “two dead little girls” (her own words, she’s 3) for friends for a while and then she forgot about them. I admit I was shocked – specially the “dead” detail – but I acted like it was normal; she wasn’t scared, so I wasn’t too. Supposedly they live in our i-don’t-know-the-word (the machine that counts the water expense).

11. papyrus says

lol maybe you both got pranked by the same roommate. I always find funny that those people that get “warned” that a house is haunted are the ones that “experience” something. If nothing was said about ghost I bet it would have never crossed your mind and you would have not “heard” or “seen” things as you say. The fear was already in you when you moved in.

12. sweet kiddo says

i didn’t heard it or seen it …i felt it and it ‘s so freakin worst !!(although i would’nt have liked seing it )you can feel something beside you and it’s cold but there’s fuc**** nothing it’s not something i wish to ever experience again

13. Sporky says

papyrus, I wasn’t the only one experiencing this stuff, just about everyone who came over experienced something. Plus my friend who rented me the room was not the type to prank, trust me (she was a much older grandmother-type and not one for jokes). Also, she and her son (my other roommate) both worked at night so I was always alone or with my own friends who came to visit when this stuff happened. And some of them never came back, they were so scared!

Yes, I believe in spirits. With Salma’s Go Away comments I’m sure her daughter will be “cured” in no time. Children are in tune with the spirit world because they haven’t been taught it’s bad or doesn’t exist by the adults in their life.

15. Sporky says

I used to think ghosts didn’t exist, until I spent 6 horrifying months in a haunted house back in the 80’s. I rented a room from a girlfriend who warhned me that the house was haunted, and I laughed it off. I experienced things to such a degree it completely changed my perspective. I don’t know if they are dead human spirits, demons, or what….but I KNOW they do exist, whatever they are. I haven’t experienced them since, and hope never to again! It was so scary.

Thanks a lot for sharing this with all of us you really recognise what you are talking approximately! Bookmarked. Please additionally visit my website =). We can have a link change contract between us

17. Amy says

Yes, in my old house my daughters cat use to hiss and arch her back at times, several times a week. There would be nothing there, at least that we could see. This went on for 3 years until we moved. In our new house the cat has never once done it.

Children are more attuned to the spirit world than adults, since they are not yet destroyed by the society like adults are.

I hope Salma will let her daughter be what she is ment to be and not interfere.