Madonna Involved In New Moon

According to Ryan Seacrest,Madonna has secured a position in the upcoming (and HIGHLY anticipated) movie, New Moon. It is unclear whether or not she will write an original song, be one of the vampires, get the cast their morning cup o’ Joe – but she is involved.

Ryan THINKS that Madonna will both act and sing on the soundtrack, but that is just his opinion.

Story developing…

ONTD

Comments

She’s a terrible actor and will ruin everything she touches. When will this sad famewhore give up and go away!!!!

2. Mrz.eLmo goRe/ Mrs Cullen ;D says

ohh muh gezz hellz naww!! she’ll RUIN the moviee!! c’mon we Twilight Fans dont approve of really old frustrated singers to try to take advantage from this fenomenon that has enchanted us all!! She is waaay too lame for this!! o.O i cant believe it!! what she’s gonna appear as bella’s grandma? xDD or will she try to seduce Rob? c’mon she WILL RUIN the movie!!! :@

i do not want her in the movie. or even near the soundtrack.
    who agrees??
    i think we all do
    :) thx for ready
    P.s. love you rooob!! u R thu smexies man alive!!! everr!!!!:D

3. basketca says

Madonna singing in New Moon ?? I don’t think the movie needs that style of music, neither the Jonas Brothers style. Why don’t they just do another second-rate movie, with the same bad special effects ?? That is, at least, acceptable. But they want Dakota, that bit** from 90210, Madonna is suppose to sing and the JoBros also want to sing ?? That is NOT acceptable. That’s bullsh**.

4. kiimb says

I think Madonna would be good as one of the Volturi Guard. Seems like the only place available for someone in her age group!

5. Gspank says

If this is true, I WILL NOT watch New MOon or any of the ones she is in. She CAN’T be a vampire, they are beautiful, her face looks like leather stretched over drum…gross.

6. Traumatized says

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Seriously… they can’t do this… Madonna…. the last good album she released was ray of light and her last good acting performance, sorry I mistake she can’t act! She couldn’t even keep up the facade of an amicible divorce!

I really love Madonna because she’s an American icon who’s constantly evolving. But I don’t think she should be involved in Twilight. She’s not a very good actress and the last song she did for a movie soundtrack was for a 007 movie I believe, and the song was terrible. I also think she’ll take too much of the spotlight from the movie itself.

EW. That’s AWFUL.

Words cannot express my disappoinment with her involvement. If she should possibly read this, and I seriously doubt that, PLEASE stay out of it.

9. keels says

Look at the Harry Potter films — unknown actors are what is needed.
    Madonna — uugggh. Absolutely desperate and with no artistic merit. She is a horrible actress and all of her films become crap. Please save us.

Pleasssseeee no!!!! They are ruining the movie. Best part about it was that they had cast little known actors.

11. switchstance5 says

If fans thought the first movie was bad, then this movie is going to be even WORSE with Madonna’s lack of acting skills. Have her sing on the soundtrack and that’s it.

Visit my fashion blog!

The reason everyone fell in love with Twilight was because of its unknown actors that everyone loved. I don’t know what’s going on. First, there is a rumor that Vanessa Hudgens wants to be Leah, the Jonas Brothers want to sing on the soundtrack and now this? New Moon can be amazing but they need to stick to unknown people.

13. Meghann<33333333. says

Alright.
    Listen Here.
    I Hate Madonna.
    And;;
    I Would Rather Scratch My Eyes Out Then Watch New Moon.
    I Do NOT Want To See Edward Leave Bella.
    EVER!
    Madonna Is A Horrible Actor.
    Shes Going To Ruin The Whole Movie.
    There For Im Not Going To Watch This.
    Oh And My 20 Friends Behind Me Right Now.
    Agree With Me Totally.
    So There Goes 20 Veiwers.
    <333.

14. chocolateraisins says

Nooo. Talk about overrated! Not to mention hardly anyone in the Twilight age group knows or likes her.

PLEASE. Ban her from the set.

15. Twilight fanatic! says

Oh god! This is getting ridiculous! The first movie was awsome because all the actors were unknow. Plus its only a 50 million dollar budget! If they cast her dumb ass and dakota fanning that’s like 10 milion right there. Like they’ll do it for less than that! Just say no!!!

Madonna is such a douchebag. No Twilight fan wants her within 2 feet of that production and someone needs to let her know.
    If Summit thinks they’ll make more money because she’s involved they’re living in a fantasy.
    I fear these movies from now on will be a trainwreck, which is really a shame.

This is truly truly upsetting. Even if it’s just her music, it’s upsetting. Who wants her sub par voice mucking everything up. She’s such a parody.

18. Mary says

She cannot be anywhere near New Moon….her songs suck and shouldn’t be on the soundtrack and she definitely shouldn’t be in the movie!

19. stephy c says

Meghann<33333333: 1. If you’ve read the Twilight books (which I’m convinced you have because you seem like a twilight freak) you know Edward comes back to Bella. 2. You said “There For” it’s actually therefore. Learn to spell correctly if you want to write as if you’re intelligent. 3. If you HAD 20 friends at your house you wouldn’t be on your computer browsing through gossip sites… Don’t act like you have a band of friends when you don’t. ….. On another note, Madonna will most likely only have a song in the film.. she’s too old for the roles that will be offered. Unless she wants to pretend to be a teen vampire and that would just be hilarious.

20. lara jane says

I wouldn’t mind some music but she’s a horrible actor. Everything she touches turns to poop.

I only have one thing to say : EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Can’t she just act her damn age ?! First half nude photos with her brand new boytoy and now she wants to take part in the latest teen phenomenon …

22. CapturingLife says

:( I hope this isn’t true. I’m so sick of rumors on this movie. It’s turning into a 3 ring circus. :(

I sincerely hope this is not true. However, she does kind of look like one of the undead. Look out if this IS true. She’ll have her hooks in R Patz next!!! Pervy old granny.

24. Jane Brown says

Oh my God, you people are absolutely awful! Just because she’s not in your supposed Twilight age group doesn’t mean anything, because she is beautiful as she is and a very talented actress and singer/songwriter! The only reason any of her movies have ever failed was because she was portraying something people didn’t want to see; women who have sex and actually enjoy it! I believe that she would make a great addition to the cast of this movie, and I am a very big fan of the Twilight series! God, I bet a lot of you people commenting on her age and how she looks are probably very ugly and disgusting-looking individuals for your own age!

25. Jane Brown says