Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone Team Up For New Movie

Just when you thought Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone teaming up was enough… I have more news for you.

A new movie is in the works called "The Expendables" and yes, Arnold and Sylvester are in. But guess who else is on board? Ben Kingsley, Eric Roberts, and Mickey Rourke! Talk about a star-studded cast!

The film, about a team of mercenaries heading to South America on a mission to overthrow a dictator and is scheduled to start shooting next month.

What do you think about this group and movie premise? Something you’d be interested in watching?

Photos by Bauer Griffin

Comments

1. Phloo says

can’t man do anything except what he has been paid to do?For crying out loud had it not been for his stance as a movie star who would have known and voted for him as a governor in the first place.Pleeeaasse let him be. He is a movie star and forever he shall remain a movie star. Go commando, go terminator—— you said you will be back and you are back.

2. a nonny mouse says

I will watch it just for the fact that to me it’s another Mickey movie, who I just looooooooooooove to bits and to see Mickey working with Eric Roberts again, It is a dream come true for both of them…Rock on guys…Charlieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee they took my thumb!!!

Okay the movie sound like every other action movie ever done, but all these idiots saying how can he be governor and be able to make a movie. He has had to fight for what he has gotten especially from a state that is so liberal on everything and can pull its head out of its own ass. This society is so media hungry that it blow everything out of proportion. First thing first if you hadn’t bought stuff above your own means the economy wouldn’t be in the shitter. I’m 25 and independent so I look at both sides. No to even things out. I don’t believe in gay marriage, George Bush had his good and bad moments and we all know it. I mean I thought is was funny that he had shoes thrown at him. It was disrespectful of the guy to do it, but still funny. So did every other president. Right now the media is obsessed with Obama rama, and is following this guy like a celebrity, and I’m tired of hearing what he ate for dinner, or that they got a dog. Right now he is on the Presidential Apology tour to all the countries we pissed off. If we hadn’t been such rebels to begin with we would still be drinking tea, and eating fish and chips. I live in Florida. So what does all this mean. California can wake up and get with the rest of the world.

Damn, dude. I agree with that. Everyone just needs to worry about themselves and their own lives and families. This country needs to get back to “In God We Trust” instead of I’ll have what he’s having. We got ourselves into this economic mess. Welcome to the USA like it or leave it. I do what I want and if something happens to me I don’t blame the Government because of what i did. We need to take our country back and get right with God.

5. www.myspace.com/sideshowthaonenonly says

Someone hurry up and nuke this country fast! I am waiting… …. … ;)

Wow, really. R u serious. I thought they were both dead. Doesn’t hollywood have an age limit when it comes to action movies? Creepy.

LIKE A POSTED AS A REPLY ON ANOTHER’S COMMENT. I AM NOT FOR HIM HOWEVER HE IS NOT BEING PAID THE 175,000 PLUS FOR HIS JOB AS GOVERNOR! HE HAS SAVED CALIFORNIA 1 AND A QUARTER MILLION DOLLAR’S. THAT’S NOT MUCH YOU SAY. IN HIS EYES IT WAS EVERY BIT WORTH THE ABILITY TO DO AND SAY AS HE PLEASES. HE HAS A PLAN AND PURPOSE FOR EVERYTHING HE BOTH SAYS AND DOES. I’M HONESTLY NOT SOME CONSPIRACY NUT. HOWEVER I HAVE FOLLOWED HIM AND HIS CAREER AS A WILLFUL KING, FOR YEARS NOW! MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL. PLEASE FELL FREE TO CHECK OUT MY FACEBOOK PAGE KEENYUSHUA77@YMAIL.COM OR JOSHUA KEEN. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS! :)

I AM TOTALLY NOT FOR THE GUY, HOWEVER HE REFUSED SALARY FOR HIS POSITION WHERE HE CAN SAY AND DO AS HE PLEASES, UNFORTUNATELY HE DOES! HE HAS SAVED OVER ONE AND A QUARTER MILLION DOLLARS PLUS MORE TO COME IN 2010! THIS MAN HAS A HIGHER AGENDA THAN CALIFORNIA. IT IS JUST A STEPPING STONE FOR SOMETHING ELSE HE HAS PLANNED. NO CONSPIRACY NUT HERE JUST SOMEONE THAT STUDIES THE MAN AND HIS LIFE WAY TO MUCH! PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CHECK OUT MY POSTS ON FACEBOOK! KEENYUSHUA77@YMAIL.COM OR JOSHUA KEEN! MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

9. janet says

Is he going to give California the money he gets for making this film, so we can save the 20,000 + 92,000 jobs being lost?

He has a job, now try to do it right.

Yes I live in California

I don’t live in California, but shouldn’t the governor try to figure out how to get his state out of the hole it’s in instead of running off to shoot a movie? Maybe it would depend on how long the shooting was supposed to go on for and how big of a role he had. If it was a long weekend thing that might be more acceptable.

SO… WAIT…the AMOUNT of celebrities who reside in Cali, can’t help the state with a few mill???….Humanity is a thing of the past n its sooooo sad!!! God Bless America…*smh

He’s only making a cameo. Chill the fuck out. Honestly look. If I were a soldier in the U.S. army and was asked to do a CAMEO in some movie as a soldier. (he is going to be the one who hires them to take down the dictator.) I would still be able to do it on my own free time AND take care of business as a soldier. It isn’t as though the man is saying “fuck California, I have to go do this movie.” He can do both.

What is going on with this site? It hasn’t been updated in two days? That’s very unusual. Is everything alright Vera?

sorry to say why u elect him if he is not best just he is hero u people ask or question others what u have done till today for ur state. state leave it just tell me about your street have u done something good that u can say something its better to do not interfere others work and not a good idea to sit at home and blame others
    do u know duties of governer ?

15. stephy c says

I kind of want to laugh and I kind of want to wring his fat steroid neck!!! What the hell? He should NOT be making a movie when California has no budget and is nowhere near getting one. He should be doing his job and that is NOT making movies. This man needs to be impeached NOW! Why did people even vote for this moron?? As a California resident I am so over this man. We can’t wait until next year for a new governor; we need to take action now.

I think it is great that Arnold and stalone are going to be in a movie together (two action heros), I wish arnold would have stayed down as a Govener and continue making movies. I think lakers basketball team should also be in the movie.

haha no kidding. live in Mich. love to see these californians complain about there economy. look at ours!

Thats awesome. Sure it’ll be hard to understand what they’re saying, but I think it’ll be fun to watch. Stop hating on the Govenator!!!

19. Caz says

I fink da film wi b a blast, im glad 2 finally c Arnold & Sly doin a film 2getha. But i erd a rumor dat dey wer enemies in public, i dont kno if its tru though.

i see lots of assholes here criticizing arnold, he has done well with his job and by the time he finishes his term he has all rights to do wat he love’s most.u guys are juz like the m****f**** bush.
    get an life, if you dont wanna c him in a movies then juz f***k off who asked u for an opinion.

Wow what a whole bunch of morons on here. Arnold being in this movie is somehow going to make California’s economy worse? He probably doesn’t even have a big part. It’s not his fault that your as can’t land a job. Blame yourself….not the governor.

good on him maybe he has relized that the state is a losted cause and a shithole so lets hope he stays in acting now and lets the dump rot

Nobody’s blaming him out side of Kalifornia,if he wants to be in a movie
    great!but I think since he’s been converted…maybe he could find a bit part in a BAMBI movie.

Whatever, I think it’s pretty cool that Arnold is doing a movie. The real person that needs to fix the economy is none other than Obama. Arnold can only do so much when we have a shit stain like Obama as president.

Looking forward to seeing the movie in theaters, so a team of actors filming intro alone is more than any would like a goer

California is in more debt then you think…. And I agree with the ones that say he needs to be focusing on is position as a governor and waited till he was out of office before he started making movies. He’s to worried about his own wealth to care about the state. He’s scewing everyone the state workers the worst. He sucked and he is a joke..

27. love arnold says

arnold is the best shut up people from California the only great person in that state is travis pastrana let him make the movie it will be a awsome movie!

28. zsu says

How the hell can such an anti-gunner from the glorious state of Kalifornia be in a movie that would involve him with the evils of guns?
    Talk about a two faced S.O.B.

he isnt really makin a movie he is only a guest star him and bruce willis are guest starrin they are only in the movie for like 5 minutes

Arnold is a great actor i cant wait for this movie and a lot more people will be following me on this. As gov he does what he can 4 everybody and hes a actor he always will be its what he nows and lived for. Even as gov he is till allowed to have his fun dont u think.

OMG jeeeez. yeah what is the governator doing making movies in a time like THIS?? He should be impeached or fired or something man. How does he have the time to make a movie. He should be spending every work hour fixing our totally mixed up economy, environment, social well being… etc. wow. my hope for the well being of the human race is dwindling. we wont even do anything about it will we??

33. Big Dog says

I guarantee that this movie will be a huge blockbuster and it will big one of the biggest of the year!

34. Amy says

Shouldn’t the governator be worrying about how to fix California’s budget and not making movies.

your so fucking stupid get a fucking life he is a normal person just like us and has the right to have a little fun doing what he loves to do. you must of have voted for bush cause your just as retarded as him

He became governor because he was a movie star. Who will care if he will do another movie. It will just help him in whatever politics he plans to do next. Welcome to politics.

Chill out guys, he is doing a fine job at governing, he’s probably not going to have that big of a roll in the film AND how many governors do you know DON’T accept a salary for the position, don’t forget he saved california millions of dollars (+ the reason the UNITED STATES AS A WHOLE is in debt is because of George W fucking Bush–most states were hit WAY harder by the recession)–so if your going to bitch have a good reason why “not just oh my he should be working 100 hours a day (getting negative 76 hours of sleep a night) Plz stfu

38. hot 69er a.k.a old tit betty.ha says

hey i just got news of the title of their movie…… “TWO OLD F**KERS”. coming to a theater near you. or was it “GRUMPIER OLD FARTS 3″

californiaaa,
    is having a paarty
    california is having a party…
    in the cittyyy~~
    suddently…
    arnold and sylvester
    hehehe

u guys are idiots, arnold has reached his term limit and will be done as governor very soon? why the hell not get back into movies??…..buncha morons on here

I agree!! He shouldn’t be making a freaking movie! He should be giving a crap about the people of California, esp. the state employees that he keeps screwing over. What a jerk!! Let him live on minimum wage like he’s paying us! And why pick on the state workers? Why not the rest of the people in California! Arnold, go back to your native land! We don’t want you here at all!!!!!!!!!!

im sorry, but how the hell can Arnold Schwartznegar be in a movie when the state that he supposedly runs is about to officially declare bankrupcy?? this is a disgrace! this is exactly why movie stars shouldn’t be politicians.

IDIOTS. Arnold has reached term limit to be a governor. he will be done as governor very soon. why the hell not get back into movies???????

looking foreword to it i mean yes there a bit past there prime but its Rambo and the termentar in a movie you cant argue that is has at least a 50% chance of being awesome. the other half it cant be worse then jingle all the way

u idiots, y would u guys think that the governer would just make the movie for no reason? He’s making the movie to help the budget of California… U guys should stop spazzing out and let him do his job… U guys r lucky enough that California’s not in a complete crisis right now so stop complaining

I don’t understand how Arnold can just run off and film a movie when he’s governor of California…