PETA Announces Worst-Dressed Celebrity List

Well, they are never friendly. So it’s no surprise that PETA has really mean things to say about the celebrities who made it on this year’s Worst-Dressed list. Madonna took the cake and the organization had no problem calling the singer out on her style.

Madonna :When you see Madonna in fur, you realize why nobody has copied her style since 1984. We know that she’s on the prowl for a young cub, but someone needs to tell Madge that wearing fur doesn’t make you a cougar.

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen
:Because fur adds 20 years and 20 pounds, maybe Mary-Kate and Ashley think their matronly wardrobe will deflect the gossip about bulimia. Somewhere, someone is missing a matching pair of Bigfoot bobblehead dolls.

Maggie Gyllenhaal: Maggot" has gone from being lost in her brother’s shadow to being lost inside some really ugly fur coats. Where is her fashion sense? Maybe Christian Bale dropped her on her head during an action sequence in The Dark Knight.

OUCH!

To see the rest of the list, visit PETA.

Comments

PETA is a terrorist group and I’d never support anything they supposedly stand for!

2. valcat says

Ignorant and cruel-great words to describe some of PETA’s actions. Oh, and I love how tolerant and respectful PETA is of other’s. It’s sad that today tolerance is about bullying people to believe and think as you do and completely ignoring the other person-no wonder we are so screwed up!

3. ksts says

Um, I do stuff for PETA and I am very friendly.
    P.S.
    It is helping animals by bringing MUCH needed attention to the fur issue, and letting the vain among us know that they don’t look cool or beautiful just ignorant and cruel.
    You can’t STEAL your beauty.

LOL!! Harsh! But wow, they are spot on with those comments! They should write comedies! At least these comedies would be funny!

5. Sarah O. says

They shouldn’t make fun of eating disorders. They are nothing to be taken lightly AT ALL. Way too close to home, for many reasons and many people. Now I just disrespect them even more.

I just can’t stand PETA because they trivialize animal activism by being snarky and attention-grabbing and hypocritical. I am anti-fur and anti-leather (it’s skin, guys, gross) but I do not support PETA.