Nicole Richie On Her Friendship With Christina Aguilera

I have these visions in my head of Max and Harlow growing up and dating…awww. :) But, I’m getting WAY ahead of myself…those babies were born like yesterday!

Anyways, Nicole Richie recently gave a little quote about Christina Aguilera, and how as new moms, these two are becoming good friends.

Christina and I haven’t known each other long but we met through
mutual friends. Because we had our babies at the same time – they were
born one day apart – we’ve got to know each other.

“She’s a great wife, great mom and great singer. She does it all. And I’m sure Max gets better lullabies than Harlow!”

And of course, when talking friendship Nicole also had to mention her Simple Life partner in crime, Paris Hilton.

“We went through a phase where we weren’t speaking, but I think you
can safely say that for anyone who has been friends for 25 years.

“I don’t really get into fights with people, and if I ever had a
falling out it has ultimately been resolved. It’s part of growing up.”

I LOVE both these ladies. They are two of the most fashionable new moms out there. If pictures were to come out of them on a playdate my head would probably explode from the stylishness overload.

PS. Anybody else looking forward to seeing what Nicole wears for this time around during her pregnancy? Her maternity wardrobe for Harlow was all about the leggings. Maybe we’ll be treated to a new style obsession this time.

Photos by INF.

Comments

1. leesa says

Xtina’s baby is so fug and Harlow will be Benji with boobs. They will make a perfect fug couple.

Isn’t she dissing her husband when she says that Max is probably getting better lullabies than Harlow. After all, her husband is a singer…

This is a site about celebrities, we talk celebrity here. SO why doesn’t your super cool self go out and get a life first, would you? :)

those 2 children if come together will produce more airheads…dislike both couples..nothing genuine nothing spiritual, nothing good….selfish, too much pride, useless and emotinally dead…just like 99% of Hollywood…

I think her relationship with Paris changed when Nicole grew up. Paris is stuck in the teen years. Hopefully someday Paris will catch up.

6. YAYI says

I love her (Nicole) and Christina being bubbies they do have a great style and have grown up so much they are in such a great place right now i’m so happy for them, Nicole was always a fashion inpiration for me even when she was a wild child…..she is so diferent from everyone else love her ;-)

sorry for nicole richie but i think she’s fake ,hypocritical she’s pimping everywhere how good she’s now but more than one year she was a pure drug addicted i repeat pure drug addicted sure baby change life but dont make me believe one day u wake up clean.
    she sure try hard but for an ex toxico ex anorexique trust a baby can’t turn every thing on the right way and the “I don’t really get into fights with people” please what were u doing before harlow and how old is harlow ummmm….about one year !!!!!

Have you ever been an addict? Do you know about recovery? Every addiction is different, every recovery is different, every person is different. For some, all it does take is that one single moment to change everything.

9. Lose That Girl says

It’s always cool to see celebs who didn’t know each other becoming close friends. I agree with the previous posters… becoming a Mum made Nicole grow up leaving behind more self-obsessed friends like Paris. It’s all part of growing up. If their relationship is as deep as Nicole suggests, they’ll probably catch up once Paris is settled, married.losethatgirl blog

I just don’t think Christina has that great style you mention. i always think hooker when i see a photo. Nicole has a softer look – i like that more

there are different addicts, those who suffer emotionally and go through hard things in life…and then those who have life so good they do not realize it. People like Nicole are not sensitive and emotional types and you can see it in her eyes…so I do not feel sorry for addicts like her…people like her are empty wasted shells of a human being. Please save your pity for those who need it. these are just spoiled brats who never had to work a day in their life and their sufferings sum up to a lack of sex and drugs….these are the walking dead…

I didn’t realize I was pitying her. Merely pointing out that people turn to addiction for many different reasons, and get better for all kinds of different reasons and in all kinds of different ways. Maybe you should chill out a bit and not be so bitter.