Real Housewives Of Atlanta Kim Zolciak’s Big Poppa Is Lee Najjar

(see Big Poppa below!)

UPDATE: KIM ZOLCIAK IS PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I woke up this morning to the following email:

Kim Zolciak, star of Bravo TV’s “Real Housewives of Atlanta” may be struggling to pay her own bills right now, but at least now the world can rest knowing that she is still spooning with her mystery “Big Poppa,” Lee Najjar.

In the photo attached you can see Lee’s name tattooed on her wedding finger. He was also recently mentioned in a protective order by her former publicist.
So there it is, officially no longer a secret to who exactly “Big Poppa” is.

I took a look at the picture and was unable to make out Lee Najjar’s name. HOWEVER, I did some searching online and a viewer also provided this scenario proving the same fact.

It’s Lee Najjar. If you watch the second episode where Kim is texting with NeNe and Sheree, there is a moment where her text inbox is revealed. In the inbox there are several messages from “Lee” including “Miss U”. If you have the show on Tivo you can go in slow motion and see it very clearly. Anybody who gives a contrary answer is trying to cover for her since he is already married.

So in case you are a Real Housewives of ATL fan and always wanted to know who Big Poppa was, now we can all rest easy. I guess Kim kept his name quiet because the man is married.

Here is his picture! For more Kim Zolciak news, click here.

Comments

Nice example Kim sets for her daughters. I wonder if she ever thinks late at night in her bed, that she is a well known mistress in Atlanta. How could you not, unless she truly believes in her heart that she has big poppa’s undivided attention (which we all know is not the case). What a horrible excuse for a woman she is. She lacks, class, style independance, self respect & intelligence. She’s gonna need more than her southern accent & low budget barbie wigs to prove class. I hope she comes accross what I’m writing..If so then hears a little sound advice for you (and hopefully you let this one marinate real good) – exercise classy manners & lifestyle & maybe you’ll get your invitation to step in the arena with the real “Jones’”

• says

it realy seems funny that everytime any thing is 4 someone else miss kims kid has a fever n she is a no show 4 the event, in other words if its not about or for kim she aint interested

The Najjar family is a good family. It makes me sick to see this trash on line. Kim Najjar is a great mother and wife, sad when another woman can not get her own man; than has to chase after another woman’s husband. Get a life! There are many un-married men around…but you are not smart enough to catch one of them.

Why put the woman down? don’t hate on her, my goodness. At Sheree party the last episode, why would you have a female stripper at an all girls party? It just seems strange to have a female stripper at her party. Also you need to learn how to spell dear…

It was obvious that she was messing with a married man. Otherwise she would have been saying his name and/or showing his face.

5. Mj says

Just want to know if the shows that all these beautiful women are married only two really are. So the title of the show is so misleading. I like lisa she is strong and so proud of her heritage and family. Ne Ne is as real as it gets and likes to keep peace and not a hater. She loves her family and trying very hard to help her son to get a nu lease on life and be responsible for once with his bad decisions as most youths do. She has a book out @ all barnes and nobles which shows me she is a go getter and not sponging off her husband. As far as sheree she is quite different but unique. She wants perfection from everything and can understand you have a certain way you want things done any less not exceptable. But in the real world Sheree understand true happiness is not how big your home is or how fast your ride goes or even how fly you dress. We all are under the spot light. If you would learn not to demand so much from others you you may feel are so much below you you will never be truly happy. Be humble be hungry. Your children see everything that you do money wont ever make them any happier just a temperary bandage. You will become successful once you find out what your great at. Once you are humble and not expect more than others can deliver you will see if it were you they expected such high standards would you be able to delivere. Just be honest with yourself and you will be find. As far askim once you find what you are happy with dont be afraid to try things outside the box. You can do anything you want and dont need someone to support you and not feel good who you are. We all have fears but if you are confident in anything be the best at it. One day you will find what youare great at and have fun doing it. Just thoughts that make you say ummmmmm.

6. Teddy bear says

Holy crap.I just poped up out of a dead sleep with this thought. I thought for sure Big Poppa was Tiger Woods!!!!! Doesn’t Kim just fall into his profile of blond ho bags??

Ok,I’ve held off commenting on all the garabage on the blogs etc. i’ve known you and Kim N for almost 4 years and find this whole thing bizarre and sad. I don’t know what you think I’ve “known” or suspected but have always respected your commiitment to family. I don’t think you have the right perspective on how your true friends view the situation. My husband has worked out of state almost 2 years and all I can do is trust him. Kim was a good friend to many of us out in the suburbs OTP. We sill consider her a friend and don’t know the personal circumstances that have taken over the media. That does not mean that we don’t still care about our friends.
    Things happen but that doesn’t mean that cutting off relationships is the answer. We would welcome contact from Kim as she was close to many of us and we won’t forget that. You as well were a part of our lives and despite the many media hype doesn’t mean we don’t want to hear both sides of the story. Any time either or both of you want to have normal contact is welcome – just not threatening messages – no good is going to come from that.
    We have no agenda — knowing you guys for years is what matters. Please pass on to Kim that we are not judgmental and feel a loss of friendships we had developed over the yearsl. it is none of our business about this crap on the internet because we feel all this is about most of the ladies trying to become celebrities despite the cost to reputations. Please pass on to Kim that we welcome hearing from her as we feel we were true friends which are hard to come by.

WELL TO ME IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS A L AND A N ON HER FINGER NOT LEE.. BUT STILL COULD BEFOR LEE NAJJAR

oh my gosh, you are right! the alter ego pic looks just like his wife! great spotting

10. Ivonne Rodriguez says

YUUUUUCK!!! I can’t believe that Kim is 20-30 years old, she looks like she is pushig 40, I guess that is what “a pack a day” does to you…..I knew from the moment she said most of her friends don’t even know who “Big Poppa” is, that he was married!!! That is one NASTY, GOLD DIGGING, B*TCH! Don’t worry karma will come back her way….I guess that goes to show you how women are. She needs to stop acting like she knows Dallas Austin and can sing……quit smoking and take about a 10 year singing lesson before you get in that studio and waste ppl’s money, time and energy, what a disgrace!!!! I’m sure “Big Popa” paided Dallas that is why Dallas was so nice to her, that’s a d*mn shame your sugar daddy would let you get on natioal television sounding like that….I guess that is also why she did not divorce the wife, i’m sure he’s with Kim now cause the wife baile with alf of his money!!!

Yeah she was and is white trash…..

He oldest daughter is the illegitimate child of a married local police officer that she slept with when she was way under age…

She used to wear lingerie to school and say it was designer clothing.

Nobody liked her then and somethings never change….

12. RHOA's #1 FAN says

Yes, in the 1st picture is Kim hugging Derrick, owner of The D Spot, a well-known beauty salon in the ATL and appeared on BET-J’s Tears, Shears & Beauty. He is famous for fierce high heels.

In my opinon, if you must dress like a woman…then do it properly in full drag like RuPaul…Honey! 2 snaps down and a frown for you :(

In the last picture, yes, that is Lee Najjar, his wife (ironically, to be named Kim) and Neyo in the last picture.

The rumors are that since he and Kim have moved in together…Big Poppa will appear on Season 2.

13. Trishilitious says

Ne-Ne looks like she’s hemorrhaging out of one eye and Kim rocks!!!
    Big daddy must have a sense of humor, so in my eyes it’s all good.
    Fun fun.

Naomi Campbell’s Russian billionaire boyfriend is also married. What is wrong with these people?

I love the show and all the girls! They are crazy and real!! This is how real women are, caddy and back stabbing. It makes for great entertainment. Kim is my favorite!!!! I love her and her wigs/ hair/ everything!!!

That isnt big papa in the picture with her!
    Big papa is the guy in the picture with neyo and the girl- that girl is his wife.

That isnt big papa in the picture with her!

18. Eileen Dover says

I have no idea how Kim even made it on this show. She’s not even married? And what does she even do for income? What kind of role model is she for her 2 daughters? Shameful. How does she explain to her children how she supports them all? She is a disgusting woman who seems to be proud of being someone’s “kept mistress.” A truly empowered, successful, classy woman is one who supports herself and is a good role model to her children. She is such a white trash/wannabe. And her wigs are so fake looking. They look so fake. You would think that someone as materialistic as her would at least wear a wig made of human hair as opposed to overly shiny, synthetic crap. How can she think that looks good? And there is no way in the world that she is 30. Try early 40s. And perhaps she should spend less time rackin’ up Big Poppa’s credit card and some actual time at a gym. Her thunderous legs are manly. I guess she’s never heard of a gym? And she is out to lunch if she thinks for a minute that she’ll be a big country singer. The little snippets they’ve played of her singing, oh God – don’t quit your day job (oh wait, she doesn’t have one). And just a tip; a classy woman doesn’t sit around in front of your young, impressionable children with a constant glass of wine in hand, sucking on a cigarette. Total white trash to the Nth degree.

Why post the headline with the large pic of a man who is NOT Big Poppa?

What a joke this site is….

Seriously! What’s up with his legs? Vera, find out. His top half and bottom half don’t match and are separated by her purse. He’s wearing heels and carrying a purse….

21. Fiveobabe says

I can see the name of ‘lee’ on her ring finger but does anyone know what kind of watch she is wearing? Is it an Hublot or what????

22. shanequa says

They’re all ugly except for Kim. Have you ever seen a black woman’s feet? Must be half gargoyle!

I’ve been surfing on-line more than 3 hours nowadays, yet I by no means discovered any fascinating article like yours. It’s pretty value sufficient for me. In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made just right content material as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.

Hello there, just was alert to your blog through Google, and located that it is truly informative. I am gonna be careful for brussels. I will appreciate in case you continue this in future. Many people will likely be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

hello!,I love your writing so so much! proportion we keep up a correspondence extra approximately your article on AOL? I need an expert on this area to unravel my problem. Maybe that is you! Looking ahead to look you.

26. YAYI says

dont you people read?? is the gentleman BELOW pictured with Ne Yo. and let me just say…is not bad looking at all!

that is derek from the show tears shears & beauty he was on there for a hair wars comp.& i could have swore big poppa was a black guy!!!!!!!!!!!

28. MiZZ Jones says

The man with the skirt on is Derrick from Tears Shears & beauty++ He is a very well known hairstylist is Hot LAnta

29. warmbronze says

lashon snow left because she said god had a calling on her life and did not want to deal with the drama or is the reason she left bcuz she had to start saving and being frugal since her man can’t play anymore.

well i think that you are a little too harsh. kim isn’t my favorite. but are you perfect? maybe the shit you saying doesn’t matter to her cause she’s still the one with the money. she can provide! and people make mistakes. what if there IS excatly someone saying the same horrible shit about you!!!!!!

Damn!! I just sprayed coffee all over my laptop.

I keep thinking that Sheree is that Pointer Sister that was supposedly a dude.

I’m glad they ditched that fat, god-digger—er–golddigger–you know the one married to Mr. Snow. What a fool she is, giving $10,ooo.oo to her church. Most people with class give anonymously, not on national TV.

Okay what is up with Kim’s daughter eating cupcakes that late at night. It’s no wonder she weighs more than Nene.

And Kim, a one doesn’t have a nanny just so they can keep drinking and hoeing(sp). I don’t see the other HOA having a nanny. Your hair–wig– looks so bad I almost feel sorry for your stupid ass.

I never thought a person would make Sarah Palin look smart…but she has. Kim couldn’t spell the word cat if you spotted her the C, the A, AND the T(she spelled it with a K on the show)!!! And I know Kim will never post on this website cause you gotta be able to do simple addition to make sure your not spamming them–lol.

Get a job, and maybe your daughters won’t grow up to be chain-smoking, non-singing, hookers with wigs from the dumpster behind the dollars store.

Damn!! I just sprayed coffee all over my laptop.

I keep thinking that Sheree is that Pointer Sister that was supposedly a dude.

Damn!! I just sprayed coffee all over my laptop.

I keep thinking that Sheree is that Pointer Sister that was supposedly a dude.

34. LQ says

How so? Why do you say that? If you mean looks, Lisa is very feminine, and so is Sheree. NeNe might, Kim has potential. Or do you mean by the ways they act? They all get aggressive from time-to-time due to extreme anger, but who doesn’t? I am very fashion conscious and I care about my rep, but every once in awhile, I gotta check somebody.

35. LQ says

What makes you say they are all dudes? I don’t understand. To me, NeNe is really the only one you could be referring to. And even she is very feminine, she just comes off really strong at times.

i said the same thing. I really hope that’s not Big Poppa!! who is that man wearing women’s shoes and holding a purse??

I cant believe you post about this crap. You condone the most inexcusable shit, Vera I think you are the type of woman that would take your husband back when you find out hes cheating on you. You have no regard for marriage and you post the most trashy people on your website. Between this chick having and affair, Tori Spelling and Dean its all disgusting.

They why in the he11 are you on this web site. It’s a gossip/celebrity site. Clearly you belong somewhere else Buh-bye!!

what the heck is going on with his legs and high heels he is wearing? im super confused-this pic looks photoshopped or something.

40. ito says

to anon @ 9:08…it is a gossip site…it is entertainment. find something else to do if u find it so annoying.

now back to kim…who is the woman next to big poppa in the thumbnail & who in the world is she hugging in that top pic? i was about to freak if that was big poppa! yikes.

41. LQ says

The guys Kim is hugging is a celebrity hairstylist, which is what she said when he first appeared on the show. She is working with him to try to start her own wig line. He shown on Kim’s patio, Kim’s wig party, and at Lisa’s fashion show. You must not be a faithful watcher of the show cause Kim clearly said who and what he is. No pun intended, but you did ask. Not sure about the woman with Poppa.

42. LQ says

That is the guy Kim is working with to try to get her wig line started. He’s a celebrity hairstylist, and he appeared about 3 times during the show, beginning with the episode where she has her wig party. I can tell you don’t follow the show all that much.

43. LQ says

That guys she’s hugging is a celebrity hairstylist in Atlanta. She’s working with him trying to start her wig line. They showed him about 3 times on the show.

44. ks says

is the reality show madness ever gonna stop?sick of reality show,bring back the sitcoms!Can´t believe good shows are cancelled all the time and this crap never ends:(

watch more of the show n see the real kim.. the 1 thats gonna be a granny be4 she is 40 lol she allows her 13 yr old tosex talk to older guys on the net what is she allowing her to do in real lol, what a mom n role model is that