Lady Gaga Talks About Her Stripper Background And Drug Usage

Where the HECK have I been? Why don’t I know any of this? I guess I don’t follow Lady Gaga as closely as I should because she has SOME story to tell.

Did you know that the singer comes from a super wealthy family, went to the same Catholic girl’s school as Paris Hilton, and… was a STRIPPER?

Lady Gaga was most certainly a rebel!

On being a stripper and loving the human form:

“I have a strong sense of my own sexuality. I love the naked human body and I have huge body confidence.

“I was working in strip clubs when I was 18. Girls from my background weren’t meant to turn into someone like me. I come from a wealthy Italian family, went to a good school. You’re meant to live with Mom and Dad until they die. I went against all I was brought up to be; I moved out of home, wouldn’t take any help from my parents and supported myself with waitressing jobs and stripping.

“My act was pretty wild. I’d wear black leather and dance to Black Sabbath, Guns N’ Roses and Faith No More. Very rock ‘n’ roll.”

On using drugs:

“I don’t like to talk about it too much but there were drugs, serious drugs. I wouldn’t want to inspire other people to do the same.”

On her parents hating her former life and finally taking control:

“I discovered a real personal freedom through it. Obviously my parents didn’t like it. I was drawing huge crowds, setting hairspray alight on stage and dancing madly. My dad thought I’d lost it. With the drugs it was his reaction that pulled me back. I didn’t go to Alcoholics Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous. I did it myself. I have such a fear of failure, I didn’t want anything to make me fail. So I stopped. I still drink and party, but there’s no darkness now. Just a lot of fun.”

WOW!One more quote. Here she is talking about getting hurt by a man and realizing music is her true passion.

“My problem area is definitely men. I’ve only ever really been in love once. He didn’t want me to do this job. He wanted me to stay at home, so I left. It broke my heart, but also made me realize music is my first love.

“My music’s never going to roll over in bed one morning and tell me it doesn’t love me any more. I have a problem with rejection.

“I do love British men, though. They’re smart and the accent is borderline pretentious, which I love.”

To see a picture of Lady Gaga before she was Lady Gaga (and you aren’t going to believe what she used to look like), click on the continue reading link below.

I almost don’t believe it!!

Comments

Laddy Gaga is beautiful
    in every way.
    she is my idol in da way she dresses,sings nd looks.

so hu eva is hatein out der can kiss da best part
    or her arss she cud us u 4 tissue cuz she dont need
    shit likeu 2 be hatein on her cuz ur jelous

she’s got enuff fans 2 bk her ur
    lady gaga looks gud no matter wat (FACT)

so just get dat in ur fick headz
    nd get ova it!!!

2. Seriously says

The person who said that she gets attention from her outfits and stories is wrong. In case you’ve missed it, she’s had two HUGE dance hits. People first heard about her because of her music. She doesn’t need ”ridiculously ugly outfits” to get attention. Actually the outfits kinda ruins it for her because they make people like you assume that that’s what she’s famous for..and don’t bother to find out if she’s got any musical talent behind that.

Just another “poor” little rich girl with everything going for her and still has a rebellious past. Boo-hoo.

• Anonymous says

she didnt strip and she did take help from her parents. its in a interview she did for a new york magazine. her dad paid for her apt for a year so she wouldnt have to work and could try and “make it” in music. she did waitress but only to buy herself a fancy purse she wanted. she lies about her back story its all made up. she did rebel, she was paid to go to gay club by her label to get the gay fanbase, she was never gay, wasnt akward or bullied in school but rather quite popular. she is a drama kid always playing a character problem is she is horrible at acting

• anonymous says

I dont care what anybody says. Lady Gaga is brilliant! I love her. She reminds me so much of madonna back in the day. Yes, she is a little strange but who isnt anymore? Strange must sell because she’s top of the charts.

4. Lady_di says

i love Lady Gaga and if I were not a girl, ‘d marry!!! she’s beautiful and spectacular!!! has a wonderful voice and a look that everyone wants!!! i love Lady gaga!!!!!

She’s sooo ugly no matter what color hair she has! Why are we supposed to care about this whore anyway?

• JAVIER DELUNA says

FUKK ALL THEHATERS TALKING SHIT YAL ARE STUPID U GUYS DINT HAVE LIFES GET LIFES INSTEAD OF TALKNG SHIT ABOUT THIS BEUTIFUL ITALIAN SINGER.. SHE MIGHT NOT BE THE PRITIES GIRL BUT LOOK AT UR SELF UR THE WHORE!

• Anonymous says

yah ur right, the one who said that lady gaga is ugly and whore,talking to his/her self!

• says

Leave Lady Gaga alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is not doing anything ok she is a very good person who makes great music videos so do not say anything bad about her if it is good about her say it if not do not evenbother say anything

• John Smith says

haha you sound like the “leave britney alone!” guy who was weeping on his bed.
            “LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!”
            …and everyone does have an opinion. if they want to say gaga is a whore, then they can. its called freedom of speech, hun.
            and how about you all just stop thinking about all these stupid celebrities, and just worry about ur own godddamn life! ok? have a nice day! :)

• HB says

OMG, Lady Gaga is such a douchebag. I’m sick of her synthetic-sounding, overproduced, lowest-common-denominator music and the “look-how-outrageous-I-am-because-I’m-wearing-a-suit-made-of-meat” public persona. What a joke and I have no respect for anyone who likes this garbage. For proof of that she appeals to morons just look at Javier’s post: “FUKK ALL THEHATERS ….GUYS DINT HAVE LIFES ….NOT BE THE PRITIES GIRL….” Seriously? Her music appeals to these people because they are so stupid they can’t even spell. I would imagine that a Steely Dan song would be too complex, having more than 3 chords and all….
        Ya know wha’ ah’ sayin???

• pnutbutterndjelly says

i was going to leave a comment but you said it all buddy, she’s a terrible impact on upcoming generations and music appreciation in general.

• Anonymous says

I’m a 50 yr Woman & wondered what all the fuss was shot Lady Gaga So I took the time 2 watch her HBO special She is Xtremely talented & generous Life is an adventure and better spent NOT judging others Look in the mirror When U put someone else down it usually represents what is lacking in Urself

• Ninja says

I think you are completely right. Lady gaga is a HUGE publicity stunt. Her music is very repetitive and has no meaning. You’re right about how stupid people listen to it. There was a survey somewhere that proves people who listen to Beyonce are much stupider than people who listen to rock. I also don’t like a lot of her songs because some of them have WAY to much religious shit that no one cares about. No offense lady gaga, but I don’t care that Judas is the Demon you cling to. I’ve heard that song and it’s just awful. The only good thing is that it’s catchy and 12 year old kids and teens can learn how to be rebels.

• Anonymous says

listen to her lyrics. they have meaning. im guessing you only listen to radio shit

• Vladimir says

Well, what if I listen to both? I like both pop and rock, metal, all of that stuff, not to mention jazz, classical music, GOA trance, and shit that you’ve never heard of. Where does that put me according to you, smartass? Lady Gaga is successful, and there’s absolutely nothing you can do to change that.

• Anonymous says

…harsh. Go keep your nose in your own life. We all make mistakes…some more than others, but all of our mistakes are the same in the eye of god. So your hurtful comments look exactly the same to your maker as being a drug addict or a stripper. Putting other people down because of their successes is simply pathetic. There’s a reason why we have multiple genres of music – go listen to something else. Don’t sit on the computer and attempt to make a crack at someone so famous that they probably will never read your stupid comments about something they cannot change anyway – it’s in the past.

• Anonymous says

actually youre wrong. lady gaga knows music better than many other pop stars out right now which is why i have such great respect for her. maybe you should read about her influences and hear what she says about music before you bash her. and steely dan? really wtf.. and lady gaga plays the piano like no other, she went to freakin tisch, and if you dont know what that is, then you cannot talk.

• Anonymous says

what are your facts. what you listed proves absolutely nothing…ok here, my influences are the beatles, stevie ray vaughn, huddy leadbetter, the kinks, eric clapton, pink floyd , gnr….hey by your logic i know more about music then most pop stars..its called listed bands not knowing music, and she can play the piano but not great adequate at best. if you think she can play great you obviously don’t know about the piano. tori amos can play, apple can play gaga knows ssome chords

• JF says

“really?”
          Before YOU call people names, perhaps YOU should learn to spell! Its “piece” NOT “peice”

I actually like Lady Gaga, shes new and refreshing!

• John Smith says

HAHA i think above anyone else, u are the one who needs to learn how to spell!

P-I-E-C-E

6. Ellie says

She doesn’t get enough attention from her ridiculously ugly outfits so now she needs to make up a bunch of stories for pity? Whatev. This skank is disgusting in every possible way. And the fact that Pigez Hilton is her best friend does NOT help her pathetic case in any way whatsoever. Gross! Go back to being a “stipper!”=^_^=

Love her, she’s sooo talented. She looks great blonde or brunette. Lady Gaga is pretty and tough as nails. Keep entertaining the masses girl!!!

in what way is she trying to get pity? she is just being honest. you kinda look like paris hilton in a non-famous way…

9. ladygagarocksz says

you iisz so retarded..she wasz and iisz honest she iisz pretty you jussz jealousz of wat she iisz..

10. ladygagarocksz says

you are the most retaded person ii have ever seen..iif you hate her why are you tryiin to look liike her??

11. ladygagarocksz says

who the f*k are you to say she should go bak to striippiin??you a nobody..you jussz asz retarded asz everyone who iisz jealousz of her!!

12. stephy c says

Her music is catchy but I wouldn’t say she’s talented. Besides how many times have we seen and heard about stories JUST like hers? She’s just a wealthy girl who was spoiled as sh*t growing up and never appreciated anything her parents provided for her. Now she wants your sympathy so you’ll buy her music and follow her more enthusiastically.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID, UNEDUCATED DUMBASS! GOD I FEEL MY I.Q. GO DOWN EVERY TIME I SEE YOUR SPELLING! I’M SHOCKED YOU COULD EVEN DO THE SIMPLE MATH CAPTCHA TO EVEN POST COMMENTS! STAY IN SCHOOL!

aww, she’s not that bad. She’s worked really hard. She was one of the only 20 people in the world to get early admission into NYU. I don’t see what’s wrong with her at all.

15. mee (: says

rite.. hu the fuck is ‘ladygagarocksz’ ur sat here dissin everyone, who u dont even know, hu the fuk r u 2 diss people? i bet ur sum fucked up slag that is on drugs or sumthing. Yes i love lady gaga too but u dont see me dissin every1 that diss’ her, do u think she really wants a fan like u? (:x

lmao ladygagarocksz…what are you 5 learn to spell if your going to put others down, please get a life you loser…i dont even post to these things but your dumb as shit i had to tell you…hahah if she ever met you she spit on you for even mentioning her name cause your so stupid…did your parents drop you as a baby or do you need to go back to preschool i teach 3 year olds that know how to spell..your lame and need a life buh bye no point posting back to me because i have a life and dont sit at home posting lame comments WOW bitches like you should be shot

IT still does not prove the fact that she is not a hermaphrodite >Def; one having both male and female sexual characteristics and organs. at birth an unambiguous assignment of male or female cannot be made…..

18. gretel says

What masses? This girl & Katy Perry annoy the hell out of me. And I would even pick Katy better.

Sure, she was a stripper. Has anyone else confirmed they saw her?

Bottom line, her Roman Catholic multi millionaire father and mother would allow that to happen. I have met rich girls like this before, who say they are “slumming” with the masses as they wear a bra on a stage, claiming they are “exotic dancers” and “rebels”. However, their monthly stipend from Daddy always came in the mail…

Her discussion about her sexuality and “stripper” phase is embarassing, as are most of the things that come out of her mouth. Also, the time frames don’t add up. The only support she can find is a D list blogger.

When you have to compensate so much for putting out such forgettable music (and then compare yourself to David Bowie, whose music will be his legacy!) by bluffin’ with your muffin, you really have no idea of the evolution of pop culture and sexuality. When Madonna did it, she was new and sexy. Lady Blah Blah is flat champagne.

she has a good vocal ability and she writes good atchy song (also she wrote for brin anf pussycat dalls etc)
    but she is still a skankXD
    talented skank
    weird

21. Mamita says

I don’t think she’s all that either. She looked alot better with dark hair. She just seems like a wannabe, she should go back to stripping, it seems to suit her better than music.

22. Lexxi says

You obviously are just another hater. Honestly, she has gone through a lot. And she IS an intelligent woman. She never claimed she was ‘poor’. She never did shit to you. Don’t hate on the Gaga, she’s a beautiful, lovely, intelligent woman. Who has more class than you, obviously. She never asked for sympathy, but everyone deserves respect.

23. Lexxi says

Now now, if you made that comment, you deserve insults, after all, do unto others as you would want to have unto yourself.

I’m a female, but I find it absolutely DISGUSTING that you would dare make a comment about a person’s opinion based on their sex. “I know you like what she does, you’re a man, who thinks 10 percent with his brain and 90 percent with his penis, like most men”? What kind of man-hating, irrational BS is that? He may have genuinely admired LG for her talent – afterall, you don’t see singers nowadays who was a former classical pianist, who writes her own songs and shows dedication and hardwork with what she does. By assuming that he is defending her because he is a male and therefore is only seeing her as eye-candy is absolute BS and holds no real stance. It’s comments like these that women aren’t taken seriously sometimes. Far out.

Instead of being judgemental, please get your facts straight. It saves you from utter embarrassment. Seriously.

I’m a female, but I find it absolutely DISGUSTING that you would dare make a comment about a person’s opinion based on their sex. “I know you like what she does, you’re a man, who thinks 10 percent with his brain and 90 percent with his penis, like most men”? What kind of man-hating, irrational BS is that? He may have genuinely admired LG for her talent – afterall, you don’t see singers nowadays who was a former classical pianist, who writes her own songs, who is a great performer/crowd-pleaser and shows dedication and hardwork with what she does. By assuming that he is defending her because he is a male and therefore is only seeing her as eye-candy is absolute BS and holds no real stance. It’s comments like these that women aren’t taken seriously sometimes. Far out.

P.S. Your logic makes no sense – it’s completely fallacious. Why on earth would lead you to believe that she is self-conscious by the outfits she wears? Generally a self-conscious person would try to GET AWAY from attention, not attract it. And with the stuff she wears, I highly doubt she’d be wary with how she looks…

I find to be very appealing, talented, successful, and very serious about her work. She is very determined and loves to entertain the crowd. This is the work of a true artist, finally! :)

i luv ur command of english. Truthfuly every1 shuld pls listen carefully to the wordings and symbols lady gaga makes use of in her songs. Majority r mind controlling stuffs. i wish u all d best.

All of u get over it she’s good at what she does if you don’t like her get over it if u think shes rubish y has she got famous

29. Ryan says

I dont care what you people think. shes fucking awsome and it is true. poeple started noticing her for her 2 huge hits “poker face” & “just dance” not to menstion if i hade the same past, i would tell the public before they say anything at least shes beong honest, anyways not everyone has a perfict life not even you.

30. Anon says

There’s nothing that annoys me more than a hypocrite.
    If you’re going to lecture others about spelling and punctuation, maybe you ought to take a few classes yourself first and leave those poor three-year olds to learn from someone who actually knows what they’re talking about.
    You’ve left out questions marks, full stops, apostrophes, misspelled “you’re” four times, left out auxiliary verbs…
    Hypocrite moment of the day “No point posting back to me because I have a life and dont [sic.] sit at home posting lame comments…”

What an utter neanderthal you are.

She never asked for sympathy or anything from ppl. All she did was being honest to the public of what she’d done in the past. She’s rich enough to do anything she wants and she doesn’t give a sh*t to what you or whatever those haters say!!! bitches!!!

i dont really care about the argument going on between you and the person above but i did want to point out that youre wrong about how self-conscious people behave. generally they seek attention to make up for how they feel about themselves. take the cliche “girl in highschool that sleeps with the entire football team”, she doesnt do that because she feels so good about herself. on the contrary, she craves the attention in an attempt to prove to herself that shes worth it. people with a healthy self-image almost never engage in self-destructive behaviors.

• siobhan says

However, these “behaviors” are past history. She admits to them, doesn’t brag about them, and has changed her ways. She doesn’t take drugs and did care about her father’s concerns about her. She may have rebelled in more extreme ways than the typical young person, but most will go through some sort of rebellion in an attempt to separate from family, become independent, and grow up. Some will make poor choices. She is maturing and evolving and seems to find happiness in expressing herself in creative ways, and being appreciated for what she does. There are very few young people who are not “self-conscious.” I believe she is one of the lucky ones who because of the nature of her work, is not only allowed to be herself, but is encouraged to do so, whether that means wearing crazy outfits (by society’s definition) of her own design, or making her own brand of music..Not only is she free to be creative, she is appreciated by a large following of fans. I sense that finding her audience has increased her sense of competence and confidence. People assume that those who conform to society in every way are the confident ones..In fact it is the insecure and fearful who never travel outside their assigned roles. Nobody can really know what motivates Lady Gaga or anyone who dares to take a different path than the one society has put them on. My sense is that she is the person she was meant to be.

33. Robert says

Why are you faggots hating on her? It’s hillarious how you bash her.. but do you guys think she cares? She has fan you know? If you don’t like her she doesn’t care. She’s rich and “powerfull”.. what are you douche bags?

I wouldn’t say she’s the best singer ever, but I like what she does. No need to say she has no talent or what ever because I DOUBT you’d be able to do any better. Far from it actually. Stupid fools.

• pnutbutterndjelly says

you got that right but obviously we aren’t making fools of ourselves trying like she is.

• Mike says

I’ve never listened to a Lady GaGa song in my life. I went to visit my parents today and they were watching American Idol and she was on. I googled her when I got home because I wanted to find out where she was from because of the slight accent that she seems to have. Anyone with half a brain can figure out within two articles that she is clearly a fabrication of the music industry and a marketing firm. Shes probably a fantastic business woman but I truly doubt even she knows who she is anymore. She’s trying to be all things to all people and based on her sales of singles and albums she is a great success. That being said she is completely contrived and I don’t believe that anything she reveals in interviews is true. In one interview she states she was overweight and that her family struggled to pay for her to go to high school. In another article she was a stripper once she turned 18 and her family is rich. Her friends say she was popular and loved boys, she says she was awkward and unpopular and stokes rumors that she is a lesbian. It’s an act people, that’s all it is. She’s a gimmick. I don’t fault her for it but her “number 1 fans” and illiterate supporters that have been posting on this site are a joke. I’m not one of the “haterz” because frankly I don’t care about her. I do think that its a sad reflection for America when a cross between Marilyn Manson and Madonna is the best we can do musically.

• siobhan says

Well, in fact you do care. Look at the length of your post and tell me she hasn’t grabbed your attention. You wouldn’t be going on and on about what you don’t like about Lady Gaga and trying to convince people who do that they are idiots. I’m sixty by the way. I think she’s entertaining, and trying to “be all things to all people” shows her willingness to accept and include people who are not like everyone else. She has a positive outlooks and this is refreshing in a world that has become meanspirited.You say you are not a hater but you certainly sound like one. It’s hard to take you seriously given the fact that you “never listened to a Lady Gaga song” in your life. She is quite talented.

if i can say she isa dirty little slag an dis is comin out a mouth of a 13 yr old wot i prick she is being a stripper at the age of 18 yukk xx XD get i proper lff xx you prick hu agreess

• carla says

i like lady ga ga i think she great,i am italian and i am proud of her ..good girl keep going.my dauther is ten she lovvvvves u

35. Fuck you ladygagarockz says

Goddamn you must be idiotic 13 yr. old that has no life and looks like a duck , shut the fuck up . You’re acting like a fucking stalker. You must have a fucked up life if your role model is a stripper that did drugs. Keep talking, someday you’ll say something intelligent!Are you brain-dead?Huh?Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.Go ahead, tell me everything you know. It’ll only take 1 second.

Have something to say message me at : jayvelez13@ymail.com

36. rufaro nyangoni says

actually, i happen to find her fascinating. i also think she’s quite talented and clever with the way she’s spearheaded her career. i may occasionally wonder what the hell she’s wearing, but these days, i really could care less. she pumps out some amazing performances, innovative designs, and concepts for her shows and image. i honestly think that she’s the next generation’s madonna if she can stay focused and continue to work hard. yeah she also uses her body as well as her talent to get ahead, but whatever you guys are bitching and moaning about, its working quite well for her. she’s already got two number one songs (back to back) on the billboards ON HER FIRST ALBUM!!! and is currently one of the most sought after song writers for a number of pop stars. as long as she keeps doing her thing and making hits, i’ll continue to like her. i have a lot of respect for her ambition and talent, regardless of her past. i actually dont care that she stripped and did drugs. thats none of my business. but she’s a damn good performer. thats all that matters cus thats her job.

• siobhan says

I totally agree. At sixty, I have watched Madonna’s career from the beginning…Even with all the crazy outfits and her interesting way of interpreting the world, I find her less pretentious, more authentic than Madonna. Entertainers need to be unique and dramatic if they want to attract an audience..Lady Gaga is doing this ,with an air of confidence that doesn’t cross the line into arrogance..She has a calm, cool presence that is a breath of fresh air, and it’s obvious she loves making music.

I would definitely say yes, she does care. I get the feeling she’s pretty self conscious… That would explain the ridiculous getup she wears. There’s a difference between art, and whatever she wears. Also, I know you like what she does, you’re a man, who thinks 10 percent with his brain and 90 percent with his penis, like most men. This woman has done nothing incredible… She may have a decent VOICE, but her lyrics are boring, and shallow… There’s nothing to them. Really. Sex, sex, drinking, sex… All she is is a sex symbol, and a person to let young impressionable girls know that they’ll never look good enough until they look like her… Getting plastic surgeries and caking the makeup on so thick you can’t tell who she is anymore. <3

How? How the fuck is she hot? She’s as skinny as a methhead and looked better with dark hair…But, yeah I agree that she should go back to stripping! She has some catchy music but that doesn’t make her the GREATEST musician ever! Not even close, she isn’t talented, she’s just gross and very very weird! What’s up with that stupid kermit dress?!

Finally? Finally? Shit dude, Michael Jackson had her beat about 20 years ago! He knew how to put on a show! She’s just a skanky whore…

She isn’t a man…if she was, she would admit it on an interview that is live, or like a magazine like Cosmo, but not post it on a damn BLOG. And if she did have a dick, I don’t think she would wear those revealing outfits on stage…I mean, if you had a dick, would you want to go out strutting your stuff? That video had bad quality and it was probably a part of her costume to help it stay on.

Think wisely before calling someone something that there is hardly any proof on.

41. Chris says

Lady Gaga, i love you and i think you should keep it up. Your doing a great job. I wish you luck for the future. Dont worry about what people think of you. You will always have your number 1 fan. Chris <3

42. meow meow says

i like her she’s velly velly goot ok. don’t be hatin ok. just appreciate ok

sank chu

haha she is talented but that sob part….was that suppose to make us sad for her? She looks prettier as a brunette… but why is she so wackkk about her outfits and her blonder wiggg???????

44. fellisha says

you people are badmouthing someone you just read a whole article about obviously you have an interest in her and if you dont well then stop looking at articles about people you dont like and get a damn life. She is living the dream and if shes a slut who gives a damn. theres sluts everywhere, she just gets the oppurtunity to create what she believes is art and share it with the world. last time i checked she didnt ask if that was ok with you people and she doesnt need to. its not up to you so find a different hobby other then insulting someone you “dont like”

45. LadyGaGa'sLittleMonster says

Don’t hate on Mother Monster. Umm, you guys aren’t billionares with millions of hit songs, are you?
    You guys don’t have millions of fans in almost every country, do you?
    So stop being DOUCHEBAGS.

Lady GaGa is beautiful and amazing in every way, and all you haters can ————-.

Most celebrities are hipocrites (or whatever) and say things, but do the exact opposite. (Ahem…..Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, you guys know who you are) Lady GaGa is one of the celebrities that actually show themselves the way they really are….even if they can get ALOT wild.

Leave her alone, bee-yothces. Go Dance in the Dark.

Our world if full of idiots who have a passion to make comments about LG. You may not like her music or her outfits, but the bottom line is that she has a fan base that exceeds the million mark. She has MARKETED herself as an icon and she actually has an awesome voice. A true marketing icon. Keep going LG, you are awesome!

47. Joseph Hawkins says

Doesn’t anyone have anything good to say Lady Gaga?
    People are nasty . Justin Bieber gets a real hard time as well .
    People are jealous .
    Lady Gaga is a superstar now . Rich . The most popular girl in music showbiz at the moment . This is just the beginning . Does that put an end to all you nasties out there .

48. Karmic Advisor says

A NOTE TO THE HATERS: I really hope that you are able to find something you can enjoy and find happiness in…something uplifting and personally wholesome that you can pour positive energies into rather than going out of your way to try and force your negativities on other people (while you remain disappointingly oblivious to just how ignorant you portray yourself to be). You aren’t going to be successful in finding peace in this life until you realize that universally, what you put out is exactly what you will get back– in some way, shape, or form. god bless you.

49. Annoymous says

you people are really sad if you dont like her then why are you commenting on pages that are about her. if you didnt like her in the first place you wouldnt be on these websites.

50. vera says

Its true that art is objective. And no one can deny the THE LaDy. MISS GAgA is an artist. So if you don’t like her just don’t enjoy her work. You all obviously are because you read this page in the first place

the whole thing is that she never felt support or like she belonged…so she acts out..that’s her whole life…its a fact, the facts…get over it and move on!

Hey u guys are crazy especially u anonymous u are using foul language like all the time it’s just so sad u need a life and need to stop hate in once in while are u gonna be a loser your probably just some stupid random kid that thinks that just because he’s online he could talk trash to anyone even though he doesn’t even know them and by the way people do look at these messages and can track u down or block u from this page.dahh!!

I don’t care if Lady GaGa is hooked on drugs, lesbian, straight or ugly i will always think she is one of the best singers/songwriters in the world and has a great voice and is great on the piano

Wow, I used to respect her because her music is great, but after reading her sob story I lost almost all of it. She is already famous but now she has to whine and complain about how hard her life was because of HER OWN CHOICES. She was a little rich girl who could have anything she wanted but she wanted to make sure before she had an emotional background so people could feel sorry for her. I will not respect her anymore, but at least she has some good music otherwise she would have nothing.

55. Elizabeth says

I totally agree with the people who do not know how to spell. It is very annoying and you look pretty uneducated. However as far as Lady GAGA goes- what is a GAGA? I’ve heard that she was really a normal pretty girl at one time, but had to change her look to be catchy. She wanted to be different and do the whole weird/gothic/freak thing. I don’t know if she ever was “pretty” but personally she has one of the ugliest faces I have ever seen. In my hometown we would call her a “butter-face”. Every thing looks good “but her face” LOL! I must admit alot of her music freaks me out because it is horrible, but there are a couple of songs that can get you pumped. I never heard of her being a stripper until today so I dont know what to say about that. All I can her music is kind of like rap- repetitive and alot of unknown words and noises. EX: gaga oo lala roma oo lala.. I will stick to country and light rock!

56. Samm_GaGa says

I’m a little monster myself, GaGa has been through a lot during her life, I know how it feels to go against your parents, to be on your own, and getting mixed into bad stuff. She accomplished her dreams, and did it by performing in probably every club in New York. Not by having famous parents, or winning a record deal by competing in a tv show. She sacrificed a lot to get where shes at. In all truth I used to hate her, until I found out what she stood for. Shes a example to us all hard work pays off. As for her fashion statements, and music. Shes making a statement in the music industry, to help change everyones point of view, that we are who we are, we’re all beautiful, we where all “Born This Way”. We are humans and we will fall times in our life, but that doesnt change who we are, we can all achieve confidence by learning to accept ourselves, confidence is the key to success. No matter who we are, we all have a chance at prevailing in life. This is what GaGa is trying to point out. I know you’re all entitled to your own opinion, I’m not trying to prove you wrong, just trying to make you see from a different perception(: Shes inspired me to start helping in my community, with other less fortunate kids. Together we can change the world one monster at a time <3

57. M. says

This woman this GA GA shall we say. When I first heard of her I was like WHO???? Now Im like….this is what we have come to? There is nothing new about this ….woman. She isnt doing anything special with her music that others before her have done. Plus this is a normal Catholic girl……NO this is not a normal catholic girl. This is a woman who is trying to be a carbon copy of others before her. I hope that the wise will see that this GAGA is just a flash in the pan to true music like Aretha Franklin and Celine Dion who truly have the most beautiful voices ever to grace a stage. This is a skinny popsicle stick of a woman with NO talent in any of her songs or dances. Please dont be fooled into thinking that this Woman has talent she wishes she was Madonna. But she is not even hold a candle to Madonna.

58. alicia says

ok, so i used to like lady gaga a lot. The Fame? That album was amazing. The fame Monster? Equally as stunning. But now she just wants to keep topping herself and it’s getting annoying. Plus, I read somewhere that she doesnt like lying to her fans. She lied when she said those horns growing out her face were real. I mean come on! Who bought that BS? I’m sick of Lady gaga now. She’s not as big as she used to be, and i think part of that is because she keeps trying to get “bigger” and “better.” And the Born This Way album? what a joke. It all sounds like crap. What happened to Just Dance? Poker Face? Bad Romance? Papparazi? Thats the shit people wanna hear GAGA!!

59. You Guys are Fkd Mates says

Actually you are a dumb a$$, wish you were as successful and individual as her. I’d love to see a photo of most of you internet heroes. She has a great voice and her style is awesome.

60. HaHa says

Lady gaga, go on !!!!!!!!! HAIL SATAN, Nature is our GOD ! Show that our OROBORUS with music videos, yeah baby!! Sheeple are so stupid. Illuminati owns. Now gittttttttttt !!!!

61. Bannafallatta says

Why are you knokking a gifted artist like this.

Look in the mirror and see a real ‘douchbag’.

62. Nicoleeeeex says

It’s crazy how judgemental people are.
    Explain to me how she’s a whore? The outfit she whores does not make her a whore. She has an amazing talent. If you don’t like her, why the hell are you on the article? People who sit here & talk down on an artist, are jealous of an artists fame. Do you know her personally? NO! Don’t talk down on her till’ you know her full background. This woman has accomplished a lot in 4 years. Shes an amazing singer & she has a powerful voice. She presents herself in a different way, so what? It’s better than acting shy & dead. Take time & listen to her music, you’ll enjoy some of songs. I know everyone has an opinion, but theres a limit on how you talk about someone.

63. Alexander says

This is wrong Lady Gaga does not come from a wealthy family Who ever wrote this article is wrong Watch her interviews She said that her family is very hard working and Her Mother and Father were THE first in the family to go college Both of her parents are Italian She is not a man she is a woman and because she was a stripper so what? She needed to support herself I am sure if you left your family to pursue your career you would too This woman is my hero I love her so dearly! And people who call her whore Get a life because you do not know her to say such things she is very talented and certainly not “Ugly” FUCK OFF BITCHES! : )

im just saying. i like her cuz she does and she wears what she wants cuz she doesn’t care what other people think. i love her for being herself. if u like her then you like her, if you don’t like her then you don’t. no one’s forcing u to. sstop argueing already. not being a hippy or anything. just saying…. i<3gaga. =)

I liked up to you’ll obtain performed proper here. The comic strip is tasteful, your authored material stylish. however, you command get bought an shakiness over that you want be handing over the following. sick undoubtedly come further previously again as precisely the same just about a lot ceaselessly inside of case you defend this hike.

I don’t really like her. May God bless her and help her… Lady Gaga once told in an interview that she worship the devil and I don’t think that worshiping the devil is a good example… I love Jesus with my heart… Her outfits is weird her picks get ugly but some of her songs is good… I just came on the www to say my say… Because I have a right of speech… God bless and love us al

67. Jesse says

This woman is an idiot. SHe’s just another girl that had everything going for her and made it. She was always gonna make it. There was virtually no obstacle in her way. Welcome to the new establishment. Not an ‘evil’ church and stuck up aristocrats pressing there ‘evil’ moral hypocrisy on everyone, but rich blueblood capitalists who know how to make more money from their naive client base. Not all of them are in show business, alot are brought up, like she says, to be sheltered and to look down on the industry. The point is the privilaged can be in show business with no more than a whim. Gaga is nothing but an ego maniac who sells some of the worst noise ever made by man.

68. ladygagafan4eva says

no matter what u say gaga sed on 1 ov her interviewz that she couldnt care less about what haterz say about her

wow you are such a f***** bitch! serisously you need to get a f****** life! how old are you? wow.

I found the story interesting and I find her music catchy, but she is not a pretty girl and does not have a great figure. Just because I like her, doesn’t mean that I have to pretend she is perfect……. But then again. I am not 12

How do your msn contacts put up with you? Oh right, you are 12 years old… my bad sorry.

72. rawrrr. says

i think that maybe after you have sold 10 million albums, 35 million singles and influenced the fashion and media industry as well of millions of fans you could have some claim to criticise her. Has anyone on here? Don’t think so. Stop hating.

I like Lady Gaga.
    Haters can keep hating, it doesn’t do anything but boost her fame because all haters do is rant about her introducing LADY GAGA to newer people. :3
    — So thanks!
    Lady GaGa is beautiful. Platinum Blonde or Brunette, she still looks fine.
    She has a pretty smile, gorgeous eyes. She has talent, a lot of talent. If she didn’t have talent, NO ONE WOULD LISTEN TO HER MUSIC.
    So what if she was born into a rich family? She didn’t need to depend on her parents to survive in the real world. She’s a successful woman and I’m so proud of her. I enjoy her music and I can dance to it all day long with my good friends. Even singing along is nice too.
    Her dance skills are cute to me, especially the crotch grabbing for some reason. I love her facial expressions, they’re kinky and serious looking.
    She’s an honest girl, which makes me smile too. I know that we can all trust her in telling us the complete truth which keeps me comfortable with her.
    I’m just the average passionate fan that enjoys looking at her pictures, watching her music videos-interviews, AND listening to her music.

~Big Fan, Mary(Creeksshadow@hotmail.com — MSN)

I like Lady Gaga.
    — So thanks!
    Lady GaGa is beautiful. Platinum Blonde or Brunette, she still looks fine.

~Big Fan, Mary(Creeksshadow@hotmail.com — MSN)

i think she is a very interesting person and i think she’s a sweat heart. even though i believe she lies a lot i think she still does drugs. I don’t think she is hideous. she’s just different.

76. one_eighty says

Lady GaGa has great talent. I love her music and her voice. Her crazy outfits rock and love her uniqueness! I’ve got my entire family into GaGa now and we all went to see her in concert (Melbourne) last Friday, we all loved her show and we all own a copy of her cd =D !!

77. SAME SAME says

Her name is Stefani, my name is Stephanie, she comes from an italian family and so do I. She used to take drugs, I did too. She thinks women are beautiful and so do I. I am random and do weird things, people think I am nuts.. And she is the same! Ahhh we are meant to be :) :) :) P.S I always tell people I have a penis too! Got Gaga?

fuck off lady gaga,
    evryone has thar problems,
    she had hurs, and shes over it now (Y)
    grow up people, like really,
    thar must’ve been a gud reason fur hur doing this shit,
    wether it wus hur friends, the “thing” or wuddeva,
    she did it, and its DONE and OVER WITH

Holy crap!! An average American girl who wants to be famous and rebels aginst her rich family because she is just another spoiled American and dosent realize that she will only be exploited!! This is groundbreaking stuff!! I can’t believe that the media is focusing on her earlier days of stripping and drug use!!! So origional and uncommon!!! I wonder if she would be my mentor? On second thought, maybe she is just average, and got picked up by a talented businessman/woman who is making a bunch of money off of her. Decesions..Decesions. LOL

I Love Lady Gaga I Just Think She’s And Amazing Singer, And I Love The Way She Dresses. Half Of The Other Girl Singers Wouldent Have Even Thought Of Dressing Like That Out In Public Until Gaga Came Along =], And It Really Gets Me Mad That Every One Is Trying To Copy Her.

Lady Gaga Rocks, And She’s Her Own Kind NOO ONE Can Replace Her.

81. liz:) says

i love lady gaga if yu dont who cares know1 wants to know but if yur relii tht boverd just leave it nd ladygagaroks person we kinda get the piont tht yur like obbsessed with her keep it to yur self just every1 stop avin a go at each other…..:) lady g is talented nd she is beautiful in every way just leave her alone thnxx :D <3

i think anyone who is out there posting hate comments on pages like this should go and get a life coz if you dont like her why the hell are you on pages like this?
    i think lady gaga is fab n yeah there are lots of people who are out there have had a worse up bringing than her but at least she’s honest!! lady gaga is one of my idols and not because of the drugs n raunchy outfits but because of the courage she has to pull them off!!

83. Katiethegreat says

Gaga is amazing. She was before she became famous… and after, but she changed a lot, and I think she went too far. Many people tried and are still trying to reach that kind of fame, but not all succeed. She was lucky.

Either way, I love Gaga cuz she rox!

I will always support Gaga no matter how she looks. the reason for this is because she likes to express herself. definitely a Pro in being unique.

her music is wonderful and i don’t know why she’s overly compared to Christina.

85. samanthaA says

I dont see why everyone is making a huge deal out of this. She is who she is. She owns up to it; the good the bad and the ugly. And if you dont like her, or her music who cares? Some people obviously do like her, or we wouldnt all know her name. Her outfits in my opinion are a bit over the top, but you know it is gonna make headlines and get her name out there even more. There is likely a bit of strategy behind it. She sells records, and makes perfect headlines for tabloids. As far as society is concerned, she is one of the best “celebrities” around. And if you all cant appreciate all the hard work she puts in, and all the drama (this shit for example) she deals with, maybe you all should hit the back button and get out of the forum.

86. shanni says

She is honest, talented & outrageous. I like her, her look & her music. And cant wait to see her live in 2days time. It doesnt matter what she was or was not. It matters what she is now, a talented performer.

ok you guys need to chill out 1st of all yer she looks better brunette.
    I don’t like the fact that she tries to look different to sell her music.
    I Like her music though and I think she seems a nice person of what I’veseen but she just sells a fake image.
    Reply on my youtube ok lol at least I’m not anonymous.

Oh and 1 last thing I ove how your all like shes unique I love unique people but if someone looked like it in the street it would be wrong?
    No it’s even more unique to see it done by an everyday person.
    click my name and go to my youtube.

o u guys are so kool, for making fun of her wowo u guys i guess dont hve a life…. go mess with someone else,, she never did anything to you

every1 is making a big deal out of nothing, lady gaga didnt leave her wealthy family to get attention,she wasnt gunna get attention anyway cuz she wasnt famous back then, she did it cuz she wanted to live on her own nd make it on her own (and obviously she did) so every1 juss needs to chill out, also lady gaga didnt say her entire background to the public so that ppl can just say “i hate her cuz she was a stripper nd she did drugs, nd shes hideous no matter what she has her hair like or what she wears” she just wanted us 2 kno what was up! peace

91. SammiePants says

Personally, I like Lady GaGa. She makes fun music that is catchy and great to dance to. Sure, she comes on pretty strong with her sexuality, but in the interviews that I have seen she sounds like a pretty intelligent human being. I doubt that she’s a hermaphrodite, and even if she were, it doesn’t change the fact that she is talented. Neither does her being a former stripper. People are reacting to her the way they reacted to Madonna when she first came on to the scene with her openess about sex and her no-nonsense attitude. There’s nothing wrong with a strong-willed woman who knows what she wants to do with her life. =)

So young and already so very wise – that’s all I hear from the short excerpt above. I really like her.

93. ladygagalover says

well all yall haters talking CRAP about lady gaga needs to chill!!!!! If yall dnt like her y r yall in her fansite get a life HATERS!!!!!! =]

94. Mr GaGa says

Lady GaGa is an artist; you don’t have to like her music, image, past or future.
    She is a very sucessful artist who knows how to create a unique image that sells.
    Personally, I think she is incredibly entertaining (a little obnoxious at times, everybody can be- and by the looks of this blog,you can relate to that lol)
    Just let the girl do her thing and go decorate your Christmas tree or somethin.

LEAVE LADY GAGA ALONE.
    SHES AMAZING AND SHE HAS HER OWN STYLE.
    HER MUSIC IS AMAZING AND SHE DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS.
    SHE IS NOT A MAN , SHE IS A HUMAN BEING LIKE ALL OF US.
    honestly , THERE ARE OTHERS WHO DO WORST THINGS IN THIS WORLD LIKE CRIMES AND MURDER.
    LEAVE HER ALOONE, ITS HER CHOICE , SO BACCK OFF ALL YOU HATERS.

Hahahahaha WTF! Yall r hilarious!!!! Fuck her, I wish I grew up wit money…..why the fuck wud she strip for a living when she didn’t have to? Many Women that get into that lifestyle struggle to get out of it, not to mention the women that get raped and killed. and she just did it to be a “rebel” whatever….. And she looks like a horse faced trick bitch. And
    call me a hater and defend her honor…I don’t care…..

97. D says

Well isn’t this quite the thread… personally i am a lady gaga fan, and i appreciate the way she presents herself as an artist. I think that people need to be more intelligent when posting on these boards and not attack each other, everyone has an opinion. People on here are being rude, obnoxious and COMPLETELY disrespectful.

she definitely has some killer pipes, but her outfits and bizarre ways just really throw me off. she’s definitely smart though because she’s using all this weird tactics to get publicity and it’s working. props to her i guess.

ok seriously wtf why is everyone hating on the gaga so bad her songs are hectic she dresses a bit wierdo but who cares thats her style.

Now she looks horrible. Have a look at her the MTV video she was in before she bacame “lady gags”. She looked hot, but now she looks washed up

101. Anonymous coz I can be says

If you people are so proud and great fans of lady gaga what’s with the need for your “anonymous” names…? Be proud, say your name, or are you just to embaressed to shout to the world lady blah blah is the best? You must be smart coz you know you’ll get shut down… People it’s called make up and photo shop, have you seen her in public without all that before? Make your comments about her “manliness”/”masculinity”, whatever you wana call it once you have proof… She does not have natural beauty that’s for sure…

102. Anonymous coz I can be says

103. Anonymous coz I can be says

Photo shop and make up does wonders for people so don’t judge lady gaga’s manliness on that, you ever seen what she looks like without????? Huh? As for natural beauty, she don’t got much of that…I don’t like her and the only reason I came here is because I was googling what she looked like before singing, which is NASTY!!! Quite a joke actually…And those of you who call youreslves her fans, you “anonymous” people, why not add a name and show your admiration with some guts? That’s just sad, you must be embaressed because you know you’ll get SHUT DOWN!!!

104. Kayla <3 angel says

Lady Gaga is awsome, you people should be worried about your own lives not hers… and don’t judge other people before you judge yourself.

105. KrisCroff says

Lady gaga regardless of what you may think of her has talent and I’m sure you guys who say negative stuff are jealous and want to type it on a comment to show that you are. Based on her first album sales she is a star with apparently a lot of fans. At least she admits about her past unlike some stars who have to have the paparazzi do it for them. Lady gaga forever!

hmmm, i wouldnt say she was asking for sympathy when she mentioned her past. She almost seems to be enthusiastic about the fact that she used to be a stripper if you ask me. But, i actually really like her music. Don’t get me wrong, she IS wierd, but i don’t judge. At least she’s having fun. and, i enjoy watching performers when they are not trying to fake enjoying themselves the entire time.

oh the people up there ALkiiiiiiNq liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE tHHHHHHiiiiiiiiiiiiiSSSSSSSSSSS* ARRRRRREEEEEEEEE iiiiiiiiiDDDDDDDDiiiiiiOOOOOOOOOtttttttttttSSSS!!!!. kthanks.

why do yall hate lady gaga u idiots !!!! she a bio but she not a low life like one of yall dumbasses !!!! lady gaga YOU ROCK ON BIG TIMES !!! DONT LISTEN TO THESE DUMB ASS IDIOTS !!!!!!

109. Yes I Am A Girl. says

I love Lady GaGa! I have a major crush on her, at the moment actually. Yes, I’m bi, if you were wondering.

Well , in my opinion , Lady Gaga is a pretty good singer and she’s not that ugly , but im not saying shes pretty . she does wear rediculous outfits , but thats just her style . and if you don’t like it, then just ignore it . and if you do like her , then good for you . All im saying is for the guys up there who keep arguing , your just aruing for something that has absolutely no point . Because Lady Gaga doesnt give two shits about what people think about her .

lady gaga is a beautiful person,nd SHE IS NOT A MAN, y does every1 think that, she obviously is a women cuz she has boobs and she doesnt have a mans private part,every1 is just sayin stupid things like that to get her many fans aggrivated, she has her own uniqe style that nobody else has had because she is the only person with alot of guts to actually dress like that in public. OKAY!!!!!!

Gaga isn’t her “stage” name. She’s said in multiple interviews that’s her name and who she is- she doesn’t stop being Gaga once she goes offstage. And I’m not a Gaga hater…..in fact a passionate fan who is inspired by her- so please don’t spew misspelled hate after this post, like you’ve done to everything else.

113. 1243 says

anonymous person you have no room to talk because all i read is you cussing and calling people out there name obviously you have problems and need to get them fixed. its the year 2010 and your actin all crazy so what! Honestly i dont care if you respond back to this message because you on some lil girl type shit.

114. Miley says

That ellie girl is so right shes a stupid skank that cant sing that stole some one elses look shes a pathetib excuse as a singer and who ever keeps dissing every body that dont like her needs to get a life and im guessing you still live with ur mom and u have posters of her all over ur room u stupid slut

If you look at her live performances (such as the one on Ellen) or youtube her by her birth name instead of her stage name you will find videos of her singing and playing the piano. Her voice is good and she is a clasically trained pianist. I think she could’ve gone a different route than pop music and fared just as well…but that’s her perrogative and I like her pop music more than that of Brittney Spears and others. My favorite song of hers is Speechless. It’s much better than Just Dance and Poker Face.

As far as her past, she was just sharing her story. She was a stripper. She loves her body. She was born rich. I didn’t read where she asked anyone to feel sorry for her.

116. Paparazzi says

hey u who not gaga’s fans please don’t come back to this website cause this website juzz for gaga’s fans ok so we all gaga’s fans hope u all not gaga fans go away from here ok bye bye bye bye
    bullshit fucking cry

Lol you guys are funny. And now I want to be a stripper bcuz I’m a big ass shlut like everybody in the world!

A lot of people do drugs or drink to much when they are young. Is that news? I like Lada Gaga for the way she pushes the envelope with her personal style…amazing outfits! She follows in the tradition of icons like Madonna, and don’t forget Bjork. The Icelandic singer appeared at the Academy Award ceremony in 1981 dressed as a swan. On Monday, she will be be awarded the Polar Music prize in Stockholm…and she deserves it! http://www.scandinavianfashion.net

Lady Gaga is so full of shit.. Just because you did coke a few times doesn’t make you a serious drug addict..Serious drug users need and go to rehab..I doubt she’s ever been there..

120. trista says

lady gaga is the shit. she is confedent, talented, and unbelievablely sexy…. and that’s what’s up!!!!

121. dnt hate says

all ya haters need to b quite u dnt need to talk stuff about lady gaga shes a good person at least she aint afraid to show her self unlike u haters

122. a.stewart says

Strewth! Lady Gaga is bloody magnificent mate. She done real well, a bloody great success mate. Don’t know what some of you flamin’ galahs are on about!

Cheers,

Alf

I agree why would you be on this page if you can’t stand her I mean i don’t really like her but i was interested as who she used to be but really why even bother calling her hideous when she won’t care

everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but there is no reason to be a jerk to someone who doesn’t think shes pretty and 1 I do not like how she shows herself to the world but it is her choice I don’t think she’d want everyone being mean over her though she just doesn’t come off tht way I thought you guys were adults or atleast over the age of 2!

You are retarded dumb ass!! if you dont like gaga, then leave the page. No one force you to look at it. Stupidity!

127. paige says

ummm…yea it really doesn’t make sense for you to say she is hideous. If you don’t like her, then why are you so interested in her by writing stupid comments? it just shows how in mature you are. But i love ga ga. And she could care less about the haters, because she already has so mch fans that love her!! =]

128. ladygagarocksz says

look iin the miirror you iisz hiideousz..dont say sh*t iif you dont kno wat iit iisz or how iit iisz!!

NOOOOOOOOO she DOEZZZ NOTTTT lookk betterrr azzz a brunettee ndd who careezz watt shee diddd inn thaa pasttt!!!!!!!!!!!! shee quitt didntt she?!?!?!? ndd noww evryybodyy luuvvzzz herr!!!!! excepptt u!!

130. Riviera says

She looks WAY better as a brunette. She should go back to that. And “bashful” is not what I would describe her, based on what she did in the past. WTF!

131. tee hee says

u people need to learn how to talk dumb asses she is perfectly fine so u all can go fuck ur selves DUMB ASS!

132. hater says

if u ppl hate her so much wy did u come and look at this page dumb ass maybe ur all ass holes who dont have a fuckin life so go FUCK ur selves bitches u all r just jealous of her so go suck a cock

why don’t you go suck HER dick since she supposedly has one hahahaha and to ladygagarocksz, yoooouuu areee a stoopid sluttt. Translation – you are a stupid slut so shut the fuck up. No one even knows what you’re saying dumbass hahahahahaha

134. ladygagarocksz says

saysz the old asz lady that iisz jealousz that you diidnt get asz a briight future asz she diid!!hatiin asz old hag!!

135. Lose That Girl says

I find her so annoying! Her appearance on last month’s Brit Awards where she hollered through the special performance by the Pet Shop Boys was awful! Brandon from The Killers was also taking part and they should have just left it to him. She ruined it. losethatgirl blog

She looked much better before. Now she looks like a broke down version of Donatella Versace.

ladygagarocksz….
    what the fuck are you smoking ?
    you’re like a fucking stalker. who the hell goes back and forth with people on a message board ???
    you need to get a life and stop hating on people’s OPINIONS. that’s their opinion, so keep your mouth shut and mind your own business. this isn’t middle school, grow the fuck up and go do something productive besides go back and forth with people you will never meet.

138. ladygagarocksz says

biitch lady gaga iisz her stage name and you look liike kermiit the frog!!you a jealousz asz biitch jussz liike the rest of these biitchesz and skanksz here!!

139. Joey says

She’s amazing and harlous if you saw her on this festival Lol. She looks better now. Everybody loves her. Everybody makes mistakes.

she’s famous. she is going to have people who love her, and people who hate her. it’s how hollywood works. i will never understand why people flip out when a person says something negative about a celebrity they like…

anyways, that was just bugging me because i read a bunch of comments on here and that is all they talked about instead of talking about the actual BLOG.

i think she is awesome. her music is catchy, and i find her originality mind blowing. also, if people would give her WHOLE album a listen instead of just the most popular songs; maybe they’d realize that she’s not just into sex and drinking.

i like her less popular songs, also… i think she is an awesome artist.

kudos.

wow aren’t we the hateful little skank on the boards! Just because you really like Lady Gaga (obsessively in my opinion) doesn’t mean you have to stalk the boards and bash anyone who says anything negative about it – get a frigging life, get over your self, you can’t spell or speak properly and you’re pathetic! Lady Gaga isn’t your best friend, you don’t need to waste so much time defending her over every little thing.
    Get therapy!

142. GAGA ROCKS says

Take a look at yourselves, do you have a talent as good as Gaga? No, that’s right, you’re all just jealous, nobodies being really critical. I feel sorry for you guys. Gaga is awesome and she has a great voice, not to mention a very nice butt ;)

143. GAGA ROCKS says

P.S Get off the net, stop being keyboard warriors and go and get yourself a new style! Peace out

144. Gaga smokes rocks says

Keyboard warriors?? It sounds like if ne 1 needs to get a life its you mr dungeons and dragons.. And u like this crack whore who has a little bit better voice than most and knows how to read?? Faggot.. O and p.s. Shes dont got an ass, nice try..

I think she is a fabulous singer but everyone has their own opinions and I respect that. But in my own opinion I think she is great. I was surprised that she was rich though usually the ones that work hard are the ones that come from the not so good households, whatever though she has earned all she has, and its seems if it is as she cares very much for her fans and nothing else, and if you dont like her why waste time talking about her?

u people need to stop judging she is awesome and she is a unique individual, you think she wears those outfits to make you happy? you think she gives a living shit about what you have to say? well she has millions of fans in different country’s so why don’t you sorry fucks git on with your jealous lives.

147. anonymous says

fuck lady gaga! all u ppl who say she sucks….thank you i agree. she looks like a damn skank in all her videos and dances like a retard. in her video lets just dance it shows her humping a whale towards the end…..wtf is that. she must be into beastiality. if u look at poker face it looks like she wants to fuck that Great Dane. seriously…..she gets off on beastiality. her lyrics suck too! singing about drinking and getting fucked up and just dancing more…. i hate her so much. i hope she enjoys the herpies she got while skanking it up at the clubs for money fucking whore! fuck all u guys who like lady gaga and fuck her to!

150. Đavid says

I’m not sure what I think about her. I mean I’m sure that she loves her fans & her honesty is very kind but… she said she stopped taking coke. But I’m not sure that she really did stop with it. I can imagine that her fashion and “crazy” makeup come from her trips. But I still love her, her music and her style even if it’s sometimes weird. It’s good to know at least that she’s inspired by her fans (too) and she’s got a big loving hearth.

Well..I guess no dirty laundry can be thrown out there because she already did it. Smart girl!! I like her honesty.

152. Steven degideo says

LMAO you guys need to get off “her” nutz!? She looks like a fuckin tweaker with alot of make up. No hips, no tits, her arms and shoulders look like a dudes. shes nothing great, just like brittany spears or christina w.e her name is. No one even talks about them anymore, shes just a stupid phase. U wanna hear a real musician? Lil waynes a FUCKIN beast and gaga will NEVER compare to that kind of fame or tallent. O and if uve gotten on this website more than once then u just a loser..

153. gretel says

I still find her performance to be kinda hideous, but I like her honesty about her past. It’s better that she’s the first one to talk about it, instead of the media making up exaggerated versions.

Sure her music is “catchy” but besides that she has nothing else to offer, her music has no substance, its not groundbreaking and the lyrics make zero sense. Basically she’s just a mainstream mania. Her style is a carbon clone of Roisin Murphy, most people wouldn’t believe that because people who like Gaga wouldn’t bother to go beyond the radio to find out who that is. Anyone who listens to good music certainly wouldn’t crown her with anything besides Queen of Mass Media.

155. paige says

I love lady ga ga. And 2 the ppl who don’t like her then go 2 another celeb. page. She is very unique, and her style just fits her. I love the unusual look. =]

156. M. Gilead-Smythe, PhD. says

A wonderful demonstration of how, when left to their own devices, most individuals will indeed sink to the lowest common denominator.
    Kudos to those who did not.

actually…she stole most of her looks…almost all of them from other famous people…