Fact Or Fiction: Jennifer Aniston Behaving Like A Diva

Ok Magazine is reporting that the cast and crew of The Baster, Jennifer Aniston’s new movie, are upset with the actress because of her diva-like behavior. Their first complaint…her hair!

“In the morning, the cast and crew had to wait to start filming without Jen because she asked for extra time to finishing blow-drying her hair.”

They add that she doesn’t like to talk to everyone else on set.

“Jen kept mostly to herself,” one on-set source reveals. “She didn’t talk to anyone during the breaks.”

Jennifer even takes her meals by herself.

And when the lunch bell rang, not only did Jen not deign to eat her Cobb salad in the company of her new co-workers, she actually had herself driven to her trailer so she could eat alone!

“Jen refused to walk even a step outside the restaurant during the break for lunch,” says an insider. “She had her car pull up right next to the restaurant so she could be driven less than a block to her trailer to avoid photographers.”

But, there’s at least one set member of The Baster who’s defending Jen, saying she’s “sweet and totally normal.”

Do you believe reports of this behavior?

I have to admit that I think Jennifer wanting to avoid the photographers isn’t so much a diva thing. That’s just the way she’s always been, hence the reason why we get so few pictures of her!

Photos by INF.

Comments

1. switchstance5 says

There are some possible reasons for this.

1. She woke up late by accident. Alarm didn’t go off? That’s why she was running late?

2. She could be shy. Just because you’re famous for your acting doesn’t mean you have the most outgoing personality.

3. If I was getting stalked by photographers DAY AND NIGHT then I too would have a car pick me up.

Visit my fashion blog!

I’m rooting for fiction. I don’t know Jen personally, but she is one of the few celebrities I feel who ditches the diva attitude.

4. Annon says

This doesn’t seem like a legit story. Seems just a tad bit too far fetched considering that her co-stars have loved her on every other movie she’s done.

5. 8675309 says

Is this movie taking place in High School? Those sure seem like High School complaints.

6. Pookie Barbie Doll says

There is always some truth to stories. Jen appears to have nice hair but it’s not as beautiful as it should be providing the money she spends on it. She loves the attention, acting like you don’t like it & “trying” to stay out of the limelight she is putting herself right where she wants to be…Front & Center.
    Pookie B D

7. caro says

i like my colleagues but i dislike to eat with them! i see them every day so i want to be alone! many actors on set are unfriendly on set to be focused on their acting! usually i’m late because of my hair or make-up !
    so it’s too many sound for nothing!

I don’t believe it. She is known throughout the industry for being friendly to everyone, and NOT being a diva.

You people are so funny! If it had been anyone else but Jen, you would have been dogging them. Now that it’s precious Jen, no one wants to believe it. She so angelic. So innocent, so pure, so perfect. Please!!! Dont be so naive.

10. For Realz says

If the story is true, I see nothing wrong with her behavior. I’m a friendly person, but I don’t always want to have lunch with my co-workers. Jen has nothing to explain and she has every right to be herself and to be by herself if that’s what she chooses.

What is so “diva” about not wanting to hang out with cast and crew? Maybe she is a littly shy or is feeling overwhelmed. It’s not like she is asking for a helicopter to fly her to Madrid for lunch….geez. Leave the poor girl alone.

12. Jacks says

With all the bad press she gets, I highly doubt she’d have made it this long without someone calling her out for diva behavior and I highly doubt it would have just started. She seems like someone that is able to strike a balance of being social and keeping to herself, so the staff can interpret that however they want (esp. when getting paid to dish the “dirt” on her)… I wish people would just leave her alone.

Her true colours starting too show… Her fake image is made by a PR team. If she is that sweet she should be different than most don’t you think?

Ok first does anyone really think she blow dries her OWN hair on the set? I mean she’s starring in a FILM. I’m sure someone else is doing her hair and make up, as most likely is done with all the stars, even the men. So if ANYONE asked the crew to wait, it was probably Hair and Makeup artists, and something like that is probably so routine. Think about it!

The rest sounds like petty stuff. So she keeps to herself, big whoop. Maybe she’s rehearsing lines in her head or getting geared mentally for the next takes. Keeping to yourself and being unfriendly and diva-like are two totally different things.

15. Ha says

No offense, but she’s the star of the movie right? Is she going to show up to shoot looking less than she’s supposed to look? “Aww, don’t worry about if it’s completely dry, the grips are waiting for me.” HUH? This is the dumbest post ever.

16. Embee says

I love my colleagues but prefer to have lunch alone. Allows me to gather my thougths , regroup, pay the bills–whatever. I think the snitch just wanted attention.

Vera, you’ve been posting pictures of Jennifer everyday for several months. Saying Jennifer wants to avoid cameras doesn’t make sense considering in most of them she’s smiling and waving to the paps. I think this story is exaggerated. I have read that she tends to stay to herself but she doesn’t ignore co-workers/staff.

18. Anonymous123 says

so she ask to wait a few minutes so she can blow dries her hair, she mostly kept to herself and she eats alone…..WHAT SO DIVA ABOUT THAT?????? That does not make any sense.

19. Eve says

You know how after a break up you just try to avoid people, cause you dont always feel like acting happy? Maybe that could be one of the reasons.
    About the pictures posted daily, I think they are from the archives.
    x x Eve x x

Her Pr team will be all over this. She can’t get a scrach in that false American victim sweet heart” title of her. she is not only boring but also annoying. Isn’t her hair is like this in all her movie and own real life?

The point of the story is if she is like this may be like most other people why is she considerd extra sweet or even sweet?

22. tbtrfli says

OK Magazine wrote this article, not Vera. You people that write negatively about the author of this website are SO ridiculous. If you dont like that article, move on to the next! Idiots. Anyway… even if the report IS true, Jenn deserves some privacy. Not only is her every move scrutinized, but she is the star of the show… she can do what she wants.