Rob Pattinson Talks About Women

Alright ladies, get ready! I’m about to give you a little inside info on what Rob Pattinson thinks about the female sex. This is from an interview he did with Spanish Glamour.

Do you believe this story was tailor made for young girls?

Yes, it’s so weird and funny. Afte reading the books I’ve been
asking myself why do women act like that, why do they behave like that,
especially younger girls. They turn into freaks when it comes to boys.
I like nomal girls who don’t pretend to be anything else.

How are you handling being the new It Boy, being on so many covers of magazines now all over the world?

I don’t mind, my character is so good and he deserves to be admired.
From the moment I signed up for this I knew what I was getting myself
into. Edward is a vampire, he’s not a hero like Superman, he’s a
vampire in love who wants to be normal.

Do you get hit on by difficult women?

I’m crazy about independent women who don’t require too much attention.

Do you talk about love in [your journals]?

Actually, no. I’ve only been attracted to two women in my whole life.

Do you remember the first time you loved someone?

Yes. It’s weird to enjoy your first love, especially if the
relationship lasts a long time. Our relationship was really beautiful,
but we didn’t have an obsessive love like in the movie. Her presence in
my life made me very happy for three years. Now it’s kind of hard to
talk about it.

And there you have it. He’s only been attracted to TWO women in his entire life. So odds the odds aren’t in my favor. Darn it! :P

Photo by Wenn.com

Comments

Look, Rob is an attractive guy. Did anyone besides me know of his work before Twilight? I find it odd that no one has mentioned his music either. Get with it people. Yes he’s hot, but come on. Do any of you think for one second you would hold it together long enough to make a full sentence if you were around him? You would turn into psycho, crazy , blubbering, obsessed fans. Face it, there is a difference from someone who admires and appreciates someone, and someone who is just psychotic. How many of you have your own little Rob alter or have wrote your name followed by his last name?OH, don’t forget for all you Mrs. Cullen’s out there, He is a fictional character….

2. neeners69 says

Like Gia, I believe he probably means “in love” with only 2 women, since I’ve read in other interviews he’s admitted to being attracted to different types of women–he doesn’t have a preference. He’s named several actresses that he’s attracted to.

3. gia says

A face doesnt have to be perfect to be attractive….I think he is sexy.
    He is very young still, but I find it quite odd that he has only been “attracted” to 2 women in his life…In love with only 2 woman makes more sense.

OME! r u joking???!?! evry1 is sayin hes gay but he is so not gay! how cld u prove it? people r jst sayin that cuz hes famous and it gives them something 2 tlk bak

gretel:

Yes, he is almost certainly with his co-star (Kristen Stewart). They deny it and have her out in public (infrequently) with her “boyfriend” though. The bf (Michael Angarano) and she have been together since she was 16 and have known each other since she was 13, but this relationship has turned very rocky since Kristen met Rob, and frankly, I think it’s pretty much over now. It’s interesting that when she’s seen in public with the bf, Nikki Reed is always along, and Kristen spends most of her time interacting with Nikki. Her interactions with him are infrequent – very flat and unenthusiastic. Like an old married couple. The flame has long since been extinguished.

The bf is there to provide misdirection and keep the lunatics who would go nuts over a public kristen/rob pairing at bay. The studio also likely wants to keep Rob “on the market” to help sell the films. The bf is also an actor, but his career is in a stall right now, so his cooperation will likely net him a part in a film.

I’m sorry – but I just don’t see what the appeal is with this guy. Is it because he’s in a popular movie or something? Imagine if you passed him on the street – how many of you swooners would take a second look? Not I. Sorry.

Do not understand why some women swoon all over him!! He has a wonky ugly nose and looks a little creepy to me!! Obviously this is just my opinion though :o)

I agree that he is an excellent actor for the character of Edward Cullen. After reading the above comments I could stop myself from responding. For those of you who are writting rude things about a guy you don’t even know you should stop because your making yourselves sound like a fool. Also, most of the gossip you hear floating around about celebrities are not to be trusted, nor should they be repeated. They are made up by people who are boring and have no life of their own. but if you want to be classified as a boing person, then by all means go ahesd. I personally think that Robert Pattinson is a great actor and musician. I also go by that old saying…”If you don’t have something good to say, DON’T say anything at all”! Some of you may want to try that!

what wrong with you people hes a really good guy and he does not look mildly retarted if thats mildly retarded i would like to see wat normal is

I don’t understand why you are all being so rude about this. If you don’t find him attractive, if you don’t see him for the talented, down to earth, incredibly INTELLIGENT, gorgeous man that I do then why are you here? Why are you reading this? Why do you care? If you don’t like him, or care for his words, or work for that matter then DON’T READ IT! Stop wasting you’re time with hateful words for someone none of us even know. I’ve been following this man’s career since 2004. And not in a crazed-fan way. I would say I’m more of an admirer than an actual fan. He’s absolutely wonderful, and kind, and he’s not a man slut, he prefers to stay home. Because of people who are ruthlessly horrid to him and follow him everywhere. You don’t like him? Leave him alone!.

that comment about how many men hes been attracted to is soo mean y would u say something like that about someone so beautiful

Why are you guys putting him down? He is being honest, and fabulous, and intelligent. If don’t like it, if you don’t want to give positive feedback, why are you even reading it? Keep it to yourself. And, try having respect for others.

Actually, when I saw a glimpse of him in a magazine. I was like yea he’s ok but not like Brad Pitt gorgeous. However, after I saw the movie Twlight — I was like wow– this guy is hot! There is just something about him. He is the perfect person to be playing the part of Edward Cullen.

Yes. Mildly retarded or as we say in the education field MID (mildly intellectually disabled). That’s exactly what I was thinking. Glad I’m not the only one.

he’s hot and I love his interviews. he just seems so different than the other actors.

Exactly. In fact, I think he looks mildly retarded. And why does he look like he’s in character 24/7?? so WACK.

awwwwwww.hes so adorable. i love him even more. hes so normal and down to earth. i think thats good hes not a man slut. hes a committed guy.

18. dorotawessler says

I think he is very very swooooooon worthy but not in the movie, he just looks so weird and awkward in it, no chemistry with that chick either

(((Sigh))) Thank you for the pic of Rob. I hadn’t gotten my fix yet today and was getting antsy.

Im sorry but i dont understand the fuss about this dude! I dont find him attrative at ALL! ughh

oh well…